Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
 Author
Citrus

Rep: 3.9
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:19 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Rodmorg wrote (View Post):
sod98 wrote (View Post):
More madness - https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/96082576/espn-announcer-robert-lee-removed-from-virginia-football-game-due-to-name  

It's always feelings that comes first in a leftists' mind. So what if his name is Robert Lee? I'm pretty sure his parents didn't intentionally call him 'Robert' so that idiots could just moan about something for a day. Just let the guy be. If the world is going to turn out with feelings coming first, a guy called  'David Cameron' will be publicly humiliated because he offended a dead pigs' feelings.

According to other reports, Lee himself requested to be removed from the University of Virginia game and reassigned to Youngstown State-Pittsburgh game.  Seems like a publicity to stunt by Lee.  If any politics was involved in the decision, it could easily be argued the other way that his removal is racist because ESPN failed to recognize that "Lee" is an extremely common name among East Asian ethnic groups.

Rodmorg

Rep: 42.6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:21 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Citrus wrote (View Post):
sod98 wrote (View Post):
More madness - https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/96082576/espn-announcer-robert-lee-removed-from-virginia-football-game-due-to-name  

It's always feelings that comes first in a leftists' mind. So what if his name is Robert Lee? I'm pretty sure his parents didn't intentionally call him 'Robert' so that idiots could just moan about something for a day. Just let the guy be. If the world is going to turn out with feelings coming first, a guy called  'David Cameron' will be publicly humiliated because he offended a dead pigs' feelings.

According to other reports, Lee himself requested to be removed from the University of Virginia game and reassigned to Youngstown State-Pittsburgh game.  Seems like a publicity to stunt by Lee.  If any politics was involved in the decision, it could easily be argued the other way that his removal is racist because ESPN failed to recognize that "Lee" is an extremely common name among East Asian ethnic groups.

And that's crystal clear proof as to why the left are so contradictive

Winner of the Close Combat fanatics 'Panthers League'

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:06 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Rodmorg, a single issue should never be used to define a large group.

Rodmorg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:18 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Rodmorg, a single issue should never be used to define a large group.

The left always do this to people who sit on the right wing of the political spectrum. They label many conservatives (like me) as being racist and homophobic etc. For example, Brexit. If you voted for the UK to leave the EU, leftists will call you the labels mentioned previously. Most of the people who voted to leave aren't racist, they have just have conservative and nationalistic views, with only a small portion actually being a bunch of horrible racists.

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:01 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Yeah many people do this. Its wrong.

sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:02 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

The old story of labels and are often used incorrectly. The one I see often - Putin the fascist. There are many others and no doubt Trump is accused of far more than most on very little grounds or evidence.

Ulysses S. Grant monument could become a target for the haters as he and his wife hand slaves -

General Ulysses S. Grant.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  115.14 KB
 Viewed:  12406 Time(s)

General Ulysses S. Grant.jpg

Rodmorg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:09 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Sod, explain to me how labels are used incorrectly today.

Mooxe - The majority are those who are leftists

sod98

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:00 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Putin - fascist is wrong. Fascist are far Right Winged.  " Aggressor nations " are labeled by some western countries as China, Russia, Syria etc. Yet history shows even to a blind man countries like the USA and GB's foreign policy record are far worse yet considered Democratic and fair. Saddam was called a dictator and despot for killing his own people and attacking neighbouring countries. Yet Saudi A openly execute citizens for opposing the Govt ( beheadings ) and have attacked far more countries and called an ally in the West. Nth Korea called a paranoid state while we forget about own Govt spying on citizens and reducing their rights under the black cloud of Terrorism paranoia. Many more examples also exist but I guess by now you get the point.

It's too easy to label something incorrectly provided you have the media on side to push those same ideas. Remember the Axis of Evil ( Iran, Iraq, and North Korea ). Hardly successful states at their time but hardly Axis of Evil when compared to 54 countries attacked since WW2 delivering democracy and freedom through bombs and bullets. Understanding the meaning of the words used often betrays those who we think we should trust.

Rodmorg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:02 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):

Putin - fascist is wrong. Fascist are far Right Winged.  " Aggressor nations " are labeled by some western countries as China, Russia, Syria etc. Yet history shows even to a blind man countries like the USA and GB's foreign policy record are far worse yet considered Democratic and fair. Saddam was called a dictator and despot for killing his own people and attacking neighbouring countries. Yet Saudi A openly execute citizens for opposing the Govt ( beheadings ) and have attacked far more countries and called an ally in the West. Nth Korea called a paranoid state while we forget about own Govt spying on citizens and reducing their rights under the black cloud of Terrorism paranoia. Many more examples also exist but I guess by now you get the point.

It's too easy to label something incorrectly provided you have the media on side to push those same ideas. Remember the Axis of Evil ( Iran, Iraq, and North Korea ). Hardly successful states at their time but hardly Axis of Evil when compared to 54 countries attacked since WW2 delivering democracy and freedom through bombs and bullets. Understanding the meaning of the words used often betrays those who we think we should trust.

Agreed. I'd like to speak about Saudi Arabia.
One of the most tyrannical states in the world today and they're allowed to do what they want, without facing any sanctions at all, despite the fact that North Korea has its own problems as well. I'm not glorifying North Korea at all, but what I'm saying is that Saudi Arabia is as tyrannical as North Korea is. The policies in the country are absolutely disgusting, such as not allowing women to drive, and executing homosexuals because they are homosexuals. I find it so ridiculous that 78% of the LGBT community in the 2016 US elections voted for Clinton, despite 20% of her funds coming from Saudi Arabia (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims). If these 78% of people lived in that country, they would all be dead. But then they may have not known much about Saudi Arabia's policies.

Another thing about Saudi Arabia (and in some parts, Iran) - oppression of women. Women in these countries are forced to wear a hijab or veil because of the political ideology of the two countries. When worn loosely or not at all, these women can be jailed, or even executed (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2312363/woman-in-saudi-arabia-faces-calls-for-her-execution-after-being-pictured-without-a-hijab/). It is wrong on so many levels. And today, we are seeing that the hijab is a sign of feminism, when in fact it is a sign of policies which are outdated, misogynistic and tyrannical, on so many levels.

JFFulcrum

Rep: 77.5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:03 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4dtQJPnQ_I - If so proceeds further, LA 1992 will be remembered as slight folk disturbance.

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:51 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Another thing about Saudi Arabia (and in some parts, Iran) - oppression of women. Women in these countries are forced to wear a hijab or veil because of the political ideology of the two countries. When worn loosely or not at all, these women can be jailed, or even executed (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2312363/woman-in-saudi-arabia-faces-calls-for-her-execution-after-being-pictured-without-a-hijab/). It is wrong on so many levels. And today, we are seeing that the hijab is a sign of feminism, when in fact it is a sign of policies which are outdated, misogynistic and tyrannical, on so many levels.[/quote]

Each country to their own. But when you go to live in another country, you adopt their values and way of life, not export your beliefs upon them.

The example of Saudi A is such a contrast from how our media paints Saudi A as a democratic country and fair to all. Reality is something much different - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/julian-assange-clinton-foundation-isis-same-money-saudi-arabia-qatar-funding-a7397211.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/02/saudi-arabia-beheadings-reach-highest-level-in-two-decades

This frenzy over Trump will last as long as he is in power. It's a smear campaign and to date no evidence of Russian election interference, hacking or corruption. Personally I don't like the guy over his u-truns over foreign policy. But lets be fair, the media can either make or break a politician. It's trial by media based on assumptions, guess work and playing on the   publics paranoia of old enemies - Russia.

russians-hacked-our-lock.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  66.13 KB
 Viewed:  12363 Time(s)

russians-hacked-our-lock.png

Rodmorg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:15 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

JFFulcrum wrote (View Post):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4dtQJPnQ_I - If so proceeds further, LA 1992 will be remembered as slight folk disturbance.

Didn't one of Milo Yiannopoulos' speeches cause the riots in Berkely?

Rodmorg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:18 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Another thing about Saudi Arabia (and in some parts, Iran) - oppression of women. Women in these countries are forced to wear a hijab or veil because of the political ideology of the two countries. When worn loosely or not at all, these women can be jailed, or even executed (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2312363/woman-in-saudi-arabia-faces-calls-for-her-execution-after-being-pictured-without-a-hijab/). It is wrong on so many levels. And today, we are seeing that the hijab is a sign of feminism, when in fact it is a sign of policies which are outdated, misogynistic and tyrannical, on so many levels.

Each country to their own. But when you go to live in another country, you adopt their values and way of life, not export your beliefs upon them.

The example of Saudi A is such a contrast from how our media paints Saudi A as a democratic country and fair to all. Reality is something much different - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/julian-assange-clinton-foundation-isis-same-money-saudi-arabia-qatar-funding-a7397211.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/02/saudi-arabia-beheadings-reach-highest-level-in-two-decades

This frenzy over Trump will last as long as he is in power. It's a smear campaign and to date no evidence of Russian election interference, hacking or corruption. Personally I don't like the guy over his u-truns over foreign policy. But lets be fair, the media can either make or break a politician. It's trial by media based on assumptions, guess work and playing on the   publics paranoia of old enemies - Russia.[/quote]

Would like him to build the wall though, and conservative Youtube Channel 'PragerU' does an excellent explanation as to why it should be built. I recommend you to watch PragerU, they have some very good videos that are only between 3-6 minutes long and talk lots about politics today, such as the environment, taxes and the two main parties of the good ol' US of A.

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:57 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Would like him to build the wall though, and conservative Youtube Channel 'PragerU' does an excellent explanation as to why it should be built. I recommend you to watch PragerU, they have some very good videos that are only between 3-6 minutes long and talk lots about politics today, such as the environment, taxes and the two main parties of the good ol' US of A.[/quote]

I watched the clip on the " wall ". I do agree with the concept of the wall. It makes sense to secure your country from illegal's otherwise why have places like Otay Mesa where good citizens go through and the crims go around it. Not to mention all of the negative effects of illegals upon a country - housing, schooling, crime, employment etc.

However these guys on PragerU spew out some propaganda. Example - the clip on Venezuela never mentioned once how poverty was running at 80+% pre Chavez. USA Oil companies were creaming their resources and putting zero back into the country. Once Chavez had nationalized the Oil Industry, sanctions, attempted coups backed by the US Govt and many demonstrations were the start of the crippling of the country ( also oil prices dropped ) and many other things.

Clips on Vietnam and Israel are also equally disturbing in their purposeful inaccuracies - lies. They are nowhere near being a balance source of information but pander to what some people want to hear as opposed to what people need to hear - the truth. I couldn't watch anymore after those few. Of note were some people involved in these clips have some shady history or their partners do - you are who you mix with.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:27 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Columbus Day - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4838250/LA-votes-replace-Columbus-Day-Indigenous-Peoples-Day.html

What next..........................

Rodmorg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:43 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Would like him to build the wall though, and conservative Youtube Channel 'PragerU' does an excellent explanation as to why it should be built. I recommend you to watch PragerU, they have some very good videos that are only between 3-6 minutes long and talk lots about politics today, such as the environment, taxes and the two main parties of the good ol' US of A.

I watched the clip on the " wall ". I do agree with the concept of the wall. It makes sense to secure your country from illegal's otherwise why have places like Otay Mesa where good citizens go through and the crims go around it. Not to mention all of the negative effects of illegals upon a country - housing, schooling, crime, employment etc.

However these guys on PragerU spew out some propaganda. Example - the clip on Venezuela never mentioned once how poverty was running at 80+% pre Chavez. USA Oil companies were creaming their resources and putting zero back into the country. Once Chavez had nationalized the Oil Industry, sanctions, attempted coups backed by the US Govt and many demonstrations were the start of the crippling of the country ( also oil prices dropped ) and many other things.

Clips on Vietnam and Israel are also equally disturbing in their purposeful inaccuracies - lies. They are nowhere near being a balance source of information but pander to what some people want to hear as opposed to what people need to hear - the truth. I couldn't watch anymore after those few. Of note were some people involved in these clips have some shady history or their partners do - you are who you mix with.[/quote]

That does seem to be a problem about the channel - they do not back up their proposals with evidence. Some of the things about Israel is true, such as the numerous wars that they have had, however I think for them to say what they did about Vietnam is a bit disturbing as you said, and that there aren't a lot of facts. There may be some bias towards Israel though, as the creator/leader, Dennis Prager, is Jewish.

Citrus

Rep: 3.9
votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:25 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Left or right.  They're all the same.  Left is full of contradictions but so are the right.  Take this statement for example:

"The left always do this to people who sit on the right wing of the political spectrum. They label many conservatives (like me) as being racist and homophobic etc."

The person who said this rightly calls out those in the left who make gross generalizations, then proceeds to defend making gross generalizations of their own, about the left, because the alleged generalized left do it.  Is this person trolling or am I meant to take their hypocrisy as a rational position?  

To me this is the entire problem with Trump politics.  People excuse shitty behavior and saying shitty things because they can point to some example, however obscure, that someone else has done and claim they can now do it as a general practice, no matter how much they supposedly disagree with that behavior or type of statement.  Really it's just an excuse to be shitty and laying the responsibility on someone else.

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:10 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Left or right.  They're all the same.  Left is full of contradictions but so are the right.  Take this statement for example:

"The left always do this to people who sit on the right wing of the political spectrum. They label many conservatives (like me) as being racist and homophobic etc."

The person who said this rightly calls out those in the left who make gross generalizations, then proceeds to defend making gross generalizations of their own, about the left, because the alleged generalized left do it.  Is this person trolling or am I meant to take their hypocrisy as a rational position?  

To me this is the entire problem with Trump politics.  People excuse shitty behavior and saying shitty things because they can point to some example, however obscure, that someone else has done and claim they can now do it as a general practice, no matter how much they supposedly disagree with that behavior or type of statement.  Really it's just an excuse to be shitty and laying the responsibility on someone else.

Very well put! I have noticed this as well, I always look for a reply that starts with "But they do ...."

I've always considered myself a moderate politically, I find all this extremism worrying, but it's not new is it?

Today we dont have too many real leaders, just older versions of those over-competitive idiots we remember from school who ALWAYS had to win and be the centre of attention.  Rolling Eyes

mooxe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:32 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

I noticed to. I couldn't bring myself to continue the conversation until now.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:32 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

More rubbish. If they are so convinced that Russia interfered in US elections show some evidence - they can't. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/848474/united-states-russia-consulate-san-francisco-washington-dc-new-york-donald-trump-putin

I hear a press release could be aired on US base al Tanf in Syria. The report offers first hand evidence from a moderate rebel commander. It will be very interesting if these statements are verified.

Left wing or Right wing in US politics................lol. As you guys have finally noticed the two main players being the Democrats and Repub's are two sides of the same coin vying for the same contract to please their lobbyists. The same methods and outcomes in foreign policy for some 50 years shows proves this.

d07adc829a94129bb884b4cfda512440--political-science-third-party.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.63 KB
 Viewed:  12278 Time(s)

d07adc829a94129bb884b4cfda512440--political-science-third-party.jpg

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

Jump to: