Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next
 Author
sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:27 am Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

Then there is that little issue of hackings list. You can't argue against facts..........................well you can - https://www.businessinsider.com.au/worlds-10-cybercrime-hotspots-in-2016-ranked-symantec-2017-5?r=UK&IR=T

Take note of the percentage chances of hackings. Also remember who the biggest hackers are - https://turbofuture.com/internet/Most-Powerful-Active-Hacking-Groups

Citrus

Rep: 3.9
votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:30 pm Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Sod the troll always everything is America's fault and Russia is always innocent of everything.   And North Korea is America's fault and China is always innocent of everything.

LOL!... According to Sod only the CIA does hacking and interferes in the political process of other countries.  Russia would never do that because... reasons.   Rolling Eyes

Citrus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:44 pm Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Citrus wrote (View Post):
Fake news - There is no evidence British intelligence services regularly dropped psychiatrists into Berlin to make assessments of Hitler's mental state.

Honestly...................lol. Reread the article to see your mistake.

The article clearly states that the Brit's were monitoring Hitlers speeches, etc through their psychological warfare division. It certainly isn't anything new these days to study a potential enemy from afar. Where you get this fantasy idea of flying ' psychiatrists into Berlin" is just clearly mischievous by yourself. Lets see if you can admit to this mistake. Or perhaps you can put up evidence showing this article to be fake. Your opinion as an expert doesn't count - only evidence.

Perhaps my quip was too subtle for you.  Diagnosing a person's mental state through political speeches is completely unreliable.  For a credible diagnosis, a psychiatrist has to make the assessment in person through direct interaction.  If that's too much for you to grasp, I can explain the general concept through pictures for you.

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:15 am Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

Perhaps my quip was too subtle for you.  Diagnosing a person's mental state through political speeches is completely unreliable.  For a credible diagnosis, a psychiatrist has to make the assessment in person through direct interaction.  If that's too much for you to grasp, I can explain the general concept through pictures for you.[/quote]

Perhaps you just didn't understand the article. I thought you were coming right. My mistake again.

Diagnosing peoples behaviour through this method due to the circumstances was new at the time. It isn't accurate but where does it suggest it was. Also the science of Psychology is exact anyway. You keep embarrassing yourself and I get to keep laughing at another new DJ. Just as dumb but just slower to reveal himself..............thanks...............lol.

Love the rant though

Citrus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:45 am Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Diagnosing peoples behaviour through this method due to the circumstances was new at the time.

You have to be joking.   Laughing   Nobody can be so stupid as to believe that a person's mind can be understood from listening to their political speeches.   Laughing  Thanks for the laugh.

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:52 am Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Sod the troll always everything is America's fault and Russia is always innocent of everything.   And North Korea is America's fault and China is always innocent of everything.

LOL!... According to Sod only the CIA does hacking and interferes in the political process of other countries.  Russia would never do that because... reasons.   Rolling Eyes

Chump read what is there, not what your paranoid mind tells you. It lists the most powerful hacking groups and the countries where the most hacks originate from. It's not my list child.  Some of those hacking groups haven't really been identified as Govt hack groups and could be. You say, you have been to school so do the math of likelihood. You really have been hit by the dumb stick or run through the forest of dumb sticks. DJ has and maybe you are just a slower runner.

Keep embarrassing yourself. You are letting your dislike of my comments taint your judgement. Please show me where I say that " only the CIA does hacking and interferes in the political process". Hurry as I will probably bet train wrecked again by God.

I thought DJ was a off lunatic who suffers from severe paranoia over Russia and appears allergic to the truth. Don't ever say I insult you guys or make you look stupid. You guys don't need my help to do that. Also I guess I over estimated your ability to apologize as I thought you did in another post. That now looks like you are too gutless like the other sooks to man up to it.

You do give myself a very good laugh every time I read your pathetic rants.......................lol.

movies_dumb_and_dumber_6.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  97.63 KB
 Viewed:  8685 Time(s)

Description:
 Filesize:  97.63 KB
 Viewed:  8685 Time(s)

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:43 am Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Diagnosing peoples behaviour through this method due to the circumstances was new at the time.

You have to be joking.   Laughing   Nobody can be so stupid as to believe that a person's mind can be understood from listening to their political speeches.   Laughing  Thanks for the laugh.

Often the police use techniques similar these in cases where hostages are involved. They use their audio comms and offenders actions to ascertain their mindset. Psychologist do the same with potentially dangerous patients.................... The more you post, I'm think you are one of their dumb ones................patients................lol.

Embarrassing. How dumb are you going to prove yourself to be. Currently 2nd to DJ. You hold no degrees that is more than obvious........................lol. How can this be news to you...................lol.

Please don't keep post such rubbish rants...................lol. I can't stop crying with laughter..............lol. You are certainly a thief...........an oxygen thief.

Don't even try to admit this as a mistake or the others - your child mind isn't capable of understanding adult conversations - over your head.

8cd249d5187f65b973da9e6ca7dcf4d5_400x400.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  29.03 KB
 Viewed:  8755 Time(s)

8cd249d5187f65b973da9e6ca7dcf4d5_400x400.jpeg

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:01 am Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

Citrus = You are so desperate to cover up your lies and mistakes that you keep making more. It really is pitiful to what lows you are willing to go to. Little wonder I have to speak down to you. How red faced are you over these issues. Surely someone with a little self respect would discontinue with this line of pathetic rants. Seriously your credibility is gone.

You are a genuine fake / flake.................................lol Keep lying, denying and ranting and I will keep laughing at you fool.

Citrus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:02 pm Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):

Chump read what is there, not what your paranoid mind tells you. It lists the most powerful hacking groups and the countries where the most hacks originate from. It's not my list child.  Some of those hacking groups haven't really been identified as Govt hack groups and could be. You say, you have been to school so do the math of likelihood. You really have been hit by the dumb stick or run through the forest of dumb sticks. DJ has and maybe you are just a slower runner.

Keep embarrassing yourself. You are letting your dislike of my comments taint your judgement. Please show me where I say that " only the CIA does hacking and interferes in the political process". Hurry as I will probably bet train wrecked again by God.

I thought DJ was a off lunatic who suffers from severe paranoia over Russia and appears allergic to the truth. Don't ever say I insult you guys or make you look stupid. You guys don't need my help to do that. Also I guess I over estimated your ability to apologize as I thought you did in another post. That now looks like you are too gutless like the other sooks to man up to it.

You do give myself a very good laugh every time I read your pathetic rants.......................lol.

I'm not disagreeing with you.  I'm laughing at you.

Citrus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:08 pm Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Citrus = You are so desperate to cover up your lies and mistakes that you keep making more. It really is pitiful to what lows you are willing to go to. Little wonder I have to speak down to you. How red faced are you over these issues. Surely someone with a little self respect would discontinue with this line of pathetic rants. Seriously your credibility is gone.

You are a genuine fake / flake.................................lol Keep lying, denying and ranting and I will keep laughing at you fool.

You think you can read my intent from a facetious comment about paradropping psychiatrists into Berlin?  Your interpretations are as silly as psychiatrists interpreting Hitler's mental state from political speeches.  Very Happy

Have fun believing 1940s pseudoscience.

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:40 pm Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):

You think you can read my intent from a facetious comment about paradropping psychiatrists into Berlin?  Your interpretations are as silly as psychiatrists interpreting Hitler's mental state from political speeches.  Very Happy

Have fun believing 1940s pseudoscience.

I didn't write the article but I'm guessing you know better than everyone else. Sadly going by your to date pathetic comments that isn't the case. Try using facts and admitt when you are wrong child. You just keep embarrassing yourself further.................lol.

ps Please show your evidence that this article was wrong.................lol. What a doofus you are...................lol.

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:42 pm Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

That's nice. That's called changing the topic when you know you are wrong...........again.......again and again.........................lol.

And copying another...............what flattery.

Citrus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:40 pm Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
I didn't write the article ...

... but you do seem believe that psychiatry can be practiced through reading an individual's political speeches.   Laughing

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:08 pm Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
I didn't write the article ...

... but you do seem believe that psychiatry can be practiced through reading an individual's political speeches.   Laughing

Read what they said fool. They could see that Hitlers mood went from euphoria in the early days of the war to "  developing paranoia in Hitler's speech making and a growing preoccupation with what he called "the Jewish poison". Like Hillary with her loss in the Elections - wanting to blame others for her own failure. ( certainly not for a second saying Hillary was like Hitler but her response to blame others is - human nature / human failings ).

Still waiting on your evidence.....................................blame the Russians...........lol. I don't wish to keep being rude to you but you keep posting this rubbish without thinking. The Brit's were trying to get an insight it was never meant to be an exact analysis, as that is also impossible to this day in age with face to face counselling.

Citrus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:54 pm Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Read what they said fool. They could see that Hitlers mood went from euphoria in the early days of the war to "  developing paranoia in Hitler's speech making and a growing preoccupation with what he called "the Jewish poison". Like Hillary with her loss in the Elections - wanting to blame others for her own failure. ( certainly not for a second saying Hillary was like Hitler but her response to blame others is - human nature / human failings ).

Reading a person's mood is different from diagnosing a mental disorder.    Laughing

Hillary (blame Russians), Trump (blame Mexicans) and Hitler (blame Jews).  What's the pattern here?  Politician's blame other people for social, political and economic problems.   :lol:

Your simplistic rationalizations are priceless.  Again, thanks for the laughs.  Every forum has it's clown, and you certainly do not disappoint Puddles.

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:29 am Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

Reading a person's mood is different from diagnosing a mental disorder.    Laughing

Hillary (blame Russians), Trump (blame Mexicans) and Hitler (blame Jews).  What's the pattern here?  Politician's blame other people for social, political and economic problems.   :lol:

Your simplistic rationalizations are priceless.  Again, thanks for the laughs.  Every forum has it's clown, and you certainly do not disappoint Puddles.[/quote]

How do you think they do it today. Speech........... what people say and do. Their body language and meaning of their words, history etc. Wack up loser and stop denying you are wrong fool. You are such an idiot. You just can't bring yourself to admit when you are wrong.

Once again copying what I have said to you is flattering as it does such a lack of originality on your behalf and helps explain your lack of knowledge and acceptance. Keep being the doofus as you clearly have taken the title from DJ.............lol. Reading mood is all part of diagnosing peoples disorders..............lol.

How many more lies and you going to pursue with or are you just that thick.............lol. You certainly are outed as a fake. Read your pathetic posts for a very good laugh.

Denial, lies, wanting to be liked, changing your mind, inability to admit mistakes, slight narcissistic behaviour - you are a trouble individual.

Lol...................still awaiting your evidence. Before you post another embarrassing rant post some evidence to back up your school boy rants please............lol. I love your dumb comments........you really are the thickest plank in the builders yard. How embarrassed must you be........lol.

Liar-Liar-LB-1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  61.87 KB
 Viewed:  8715 Time(s)

Liar-Liar-LB-1.jpg

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:33 am Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

Remember evidence that the article is fake and incorrect please. Keep to the topic doofus...........................lol.

If you challenge someone except to front with reliable evidence Citrus not your Bombay University Degreaser Cert showing you are a master of BS.......................lol.

Citrus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:57 am Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Reading mood is all part of diagnosing peoples disorder.

I never denied that reading mood was part of diagnose.  I said reading mood is "different" from diagnosing a mental disorder.

The word "different" means not the same as another i.e. reading mood is not the same as diagnosing mental disorders.  

Any other words in the English language that you need help with?  Happy to help you out wherever I can.   Cool

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:44 am Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Reading mood is all part of diagnosing peoples disorder.

I never denied that reading mood was part of diagnose.  I said reading mood is "different" from diagnosing a mental disorder.

The word "different" means not the same as another i.e. reading mood is not the same as diagnosing mental disorders.  

Any other words in the English language that you need help with?  Happy to help you out wherever I can.   Cool

Yes you did you liar. By your own admission different - not the same as another or each other; unlike in nature, form, or quality. Not meaning  "I never denied that reading mood was part of diagnos" . How many more lies can you tell you little weasel. Try to squirm out of this. Your low education level is laid bare for all to see or you are just lying again. You don't even understand what you are writing fool.......................lol.

Also where is your proof of your original challenge................I'm still waiting and stop your changing the topic / weasel work. I'm laughing at a fake that tries to sell himself as something he clearly isn't - he's just a lying fake.

Come on Jose the filthy little weasel....................lol.

Pathological lying - It is a stand-alone disorder as well as a symptom of other disorders such as psychopathy and antisocial, narcissistic, and histrionic personality disorders, but people who are pathological liars may not possess characteristics of the other disorders. Excessive lying is a common symptom of several mental disorders. That does describe you nicely.

images.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.31 KB
 Viewed:  8695 Time(s)

images.jpg

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:34 am Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

Front up with the evidence or go away as a liar / fraud - the next step of your reveals who you are.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next

Jump to: