Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:28 am Post subject: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

- https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/21/us/politics/trump-jfk-assassination-classified.html

Good on Trump for not opposing the release of these documents. However I can't see anything different from the current official view of the shooting to this release. And if they are the same, why the big secret.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:54 pm Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

Not protecting anyone. I did ask that future politics be taken elsewhere, this isn't really politics though. Sod98 its better to not reply to such posts. Citrus what you were doing in this thread is not acceptable in this forum. Move on, or find a way to create meaningful discussion.

sod98

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:23 pm Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Not protecting anyone. I did ask that future politics be taken elsewhere, this isn't really politics though. Sod98 its better to not reply to such posts. Citrus what you were doing in this thread is not acceptable in this forum. Move on, or find a way to create meaningful discussion.

My genuine apologies. This post wasn't meant to be political just of interest.

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:48 am Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

Mooxe delete this post / article as it no longer has meaning - cheers

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:02 am Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/protester-throws-russian-flags-president-donald-trump-ahead/story?id=50685030

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:41 am Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/protester-throws-russian-flags-president-donald-trump-ahead/story?id=50685030  

Really nothing to do with this article once again. Start your own post for your hate messages. DJ you and  Citrus are so like minded - that's me being nice. Remember no politics.

Citrus

Rep: 3.9
votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:20 pm Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):

Is defacing the Russian flag disrespectful to Russian soldiers and veterans?

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:45 pm Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

Citrus wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):

You might have to ask a Russian but logic would say so.

ke_mechial

Rep: 89.1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:47 pm Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

JFK File release is kind of history rather than politics in my opinion.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:25 pm Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

I doubt anything new will come out of this.

Why the big secret? Well procedure I suppose and intense public interest. Didn't they reclassify or do something to that effect in 1992 after Oliver Stone's JFK came out to keep the documents under wraps for another 25 years?

Research what type of information makes a document secret, top secret or any of the other classifications and that will solve part of the puzzle.

Citrus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:34 pm Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):

DJ is Russian, which is why I asked him.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:42 am Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):

DJ is Russian, which is why I asked him.

Another lie. Try the truth for a change.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:45 am Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
I doubt anything new will come out of this.

Why the big secret? Well procedure I suppose and intense public interest. Didn't they reclassify or do something to that effect in 1992 after Oliver Stone's JFK came out to keep the documents under wraps for another 25 years?

Research what type of information makes a document secret, top secret or any of the other classifications and that will solve part of the puzzle.

Good comment - “identifiable harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or conduct of foreign relations” that “outweighs the public interest in disclosure,”. It could be Oswald's connections to Cuba and USSR and US Intel into them ? Time will tell I guess............... or not.

Citrus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:03 pm Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

It's my understanding that DJ is Russian. If this information is wrong, I'm sure he can speak for himself.  No need for you to jump to conclusions and start throwing accusations about.  I continue to await his reply on whether throwing Russian flags at Trump is considered disrespectful.

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:57 am Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

It's my understanding that DJ is Russian. If this information is wrong, I'm sure he can speak for himself.  No need for you to jump to conclusions and start throwing accusations about.  I continue to await his reply on whether throwing Russian flags at Trump is considered disrespectful.

No conclusion jumped to - check his avatar...........lol. Keep lying. Also it has nothing to do with this article.

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:10 am Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

The very little I have read so far of the document dump doesn't have anything new other than lots of possible suspects. Some of whom were immediately ruled out due to death or imprisonment.

An interesting operation - Operation Northwoods that caouldn't be ruled out as a motive surely - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

JFFulcrum

Rep: 77.5

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:32 pm Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

Citrus
Quote:

As former Russian soldier, i can say that such question in context of original message is just silly. Throwing Russian flags at Trump have no relation with respect to our military. Actually, that case is only related to need of medical assistance for some butt-heads.

Citrus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:03 pm Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

JFFulcrum wrote (View Post):
As former Russian soldier, i can say that such question in context of original message is just silly. Throwing Russian flags at Trump have no relation with respect to our military. Actually, that case is only related to need of medical assistance for some butt-heads.

It wasn't the throwing of the flag specifically that I thought might be disrespectful, but putting Trump's name on the blue strip. The throwing of the flag is celebratory, but Trump's name on the flag is defacing.

I know it's politically incorrect to say it in this forum, so I'll try to be sensitive to those who praise Trump:

Trump said he would release all JFK files but instead he withheld about 300 files.  (I'm not saying Trump's a liar, just saying Trump is making "truth" statements that do meet the threshold of an accurate statement i.e. Trump is truth statement maker failure).

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:50 am Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

JFFulcrum wrote (View Post):

It wasn't the throwing of the flag specifically that I thought might be disrespectful, but putting Trump's name on the blue strip. The throwing of the flag is celebratory, but Trump's name on the flag is defacing.

I know it's politically incorrect to say it in this forum, so I'll try to be sensitive to those who praise Trump:

Trump said he would release all JFK files but instead he withheld about 300 files.  (I'm not saying Trump's a liar, just saying Trump is making "truth" statements that do meet the threshold of an accurate statement i.e. Trump is truth statement maker failure).

Maybe Trump can hold these unreleased files over the CIA and FBI ?  No more rubbish or he will release them.

JFFulcrum

Rep: 77.5

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:23 pm Post subject: Re: Trump on JFK file release Reply with quote

Quote:
I thought might be disrespectful, but putting Trump's name on the blue strip. The throwing of the flag is celebratory, but Trump's name on the flag is defacing.

Again, thats just about freaks, nobody cares. To make something really disrespectful to our counrty you should do something like http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40775355

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: