Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 am Post subject: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Official Download
The definitive versions of TLD and WAR Kharkov mods v 2.3 are available to download on this site.
There are some changes/updates from the beta versions so, if you have already download the beta, I suggest to download and install the definitive version (after you have uninstalled the beta).
Note: if you own both TLD and WAR, I suggest to download and to play the TLD version because there are commanders photos on it (in WAR, for coding reasons, I’m obliged to delete them).
- The main change it’s the number of maps where the artillery support is available: following some suggestions in the posts here in Kharkov forum, I have finally decided to rework this feature. Number of maps where artillery support is available has changed from 9 to 23 for the russians, and from 14 to 48 for the germans.
- Changed two axis Big Depot position in internal maps (in order to offer better starting positions to German Bgs that enter on these maps).
- Added Axis entry Vls in all (they are four) Axis Big Depot internal maps (in order to offer better starting positions to German Bgs that enter on these maps).
- Close range infantry AT weapons reworked (in order to be more useful).
- Added Romanian voices.
- Added Effects.azp file with GtC explosions by Scnellemeyer (thanks!).
- corrected/reworked minor problems in Data (sorry, I don’t have a list)
- reworked few map files.
Last edited by Drizzt on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 am Post subject: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Official Download
Does this work with the latest patch? it says on the readme its for the 5.50.14b version. But the latest patch says v5.60.53. When i try and launch "play game" it crashes everytime. I can go in and create a scenario, it just crashes when you try and play. Any ideas?! thanks
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum
In August of 2004, Zappi, Homba, Bambam887, RedScorpion and MOOXE all pitched
in to create this Close Combat site. I would to thank all the people who have visited
and found this site to thier liking. I hope you had time to check out some
of the great Close Combat mods and our forums. I'd also like to thank
all the members of our volunteer staff that have helped over
the years, and all our users that contributed to this site!