Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Author
platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:20 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):

Wow. Why. Just why.

I really hope this is somehow based from the unity engine and not a throw back to Gateway to Caen or PITF lobby from hell.

"integrated" "match-making"

Says it all.

Co-op vs AI. You cant play the Axis side? Seriously WTFFFF.

Steam Offers a better place to meet and greet people,
Constantly CRAMMING This Crap down our Necks is all you need to know

Last edited by platoon_michael on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

mick_xe5

Rep: 19.4
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:51 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Co-op vs AI. You cant play the Axis side? Seriously WTFFFF.

"Product Requirements:
An Internet connection is required for 2-player head to head play

Features:
Multiplayer allows for Co-Op play vs. the AI"

'Head-to-head' implies playing opposing sides. 'Allows' implies other MP options. The Steam versions of PITF & GTC imply TBF will also have a Steam version. 'Constantly CRAMMING...' implies sumbuddy who has repeatedly and vehemently vowed TBF was never going to happen suddenly believes it aint gonna happen the way he wants it to and will now switch to constantly cramming that opinion down everybody's neck..

mooxe

Rep: 221.1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:23 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

I am pretty sure I seen Steve or some other Matrix rep state it was not head to head.

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:57 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Maybe it was no head to head campaign... pretty cloudy on the subject so far.

From the Polygon interview...

"McClare said that while players will be able to shepherd a single American division throughout the entire campaign, they won’t be able to do the same from the Axis perspective. Players will be able to fight against the Americans but, unlike some previous entries in the series, their progress won’t carry over in the same way from battle to battle."

mick_xe5

Rep: 19.4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:10 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

According to Pip a year ago, there will be MP H2H but probably not co-op. According to the Features list, co-op but no definitive mention of H2H. Recall Steve saying we'll be able to solo play battles as the Axis. Im hazy on whether that includes playing Axis in the campaign as well.

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:00 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Once again your not getting what you want......
Despite having it told over and over again

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:10 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

your not getting 2on2 Multiplayer
Your not getting 4 on 4 multiplayer
Your not getting a totally FREE online gaming experience.
Once the game Dies.......The server Dies

Your gonna pay 60$ for that!!

Hell you cant even play as the Germans!

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:16 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

It makes me Laugh my ASS! off how people support this shit

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:02 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
your not getting 2on2 Multiplayer
Your not getting 4 on 4 multiplayer
Your not getting a totally FREE online gaming experience.
Once the game Dies.......The server Dies

Your gonna pay 60$ for that!!

Hell you cant even play as the Germans!

Wish they would put it on Steam and use their multiplayer tools over using their own which can/will disappear then they decide to move on to the next release/thing....

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:47 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

I just wish Matrix would DIE!

I'm sick and tired of their broken promises and sick and tired of a game I don't want.

Their new game offers NOTHING! I want

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:51 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

There's no real features worth buying.

Visually sure,,,,why not
Anyone can do that!

But they've never once taken in consideration what would make a GREAT Game.

2 on2
4 on 4
A Grand campaign map
No multi story buildings

If you buy this game......your buying a Beta
Nothing more.
Your paying $60 for a Beta

Your paying what I assume is $60 for a trial and error

Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:56 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Platoon_Michael...........and all the bad critics.......do you know what I would not like to see in the future close combat? to you. We will be better if you do not play the game.......do not be mad with this but it is true.......you remember me to the Kelly`s heroes film where there was a tank mechanic named Moliarti who he was too negative.........

vobbnobb

Rep: 73
votes: 6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:33 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

It looks pretty good, here is a gif mentioned on the interview press sound a fullscreen.
https://gifs.com/gif/XoXGZ8

My WW2 CC Series TimeLine
http://tinyurl.com/n2vrec5

QM

Rep: 49.4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:37 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Looks pretty good me, from what I have seen over at Matrix, play wise that is.

mooxe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:34 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Well Michael has turned into the town drunk here. I am usually deleting his posts or moving them to train wrecks.

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:05 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Well Michael has turned into the town drunk here. I am usually deleting his posts or moving them to train wrecks.

Damn you sir.  I paid good money to be entertained by the wretch!    Very Happy

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:47 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):

I do miss the train wrecks thread..........

QM

Rep: 49.4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:02 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

Yes me too.  Always quality for a great larf and trying to thread splice the topic(s).  

Me thinks we got old.

I for one am getting all my cc stuff back on hard disk and setting it all up.  Only ones I dont have are Pitf and GTC.

Looking forward to TBF with a 'new' engine.

Bazza

Rep: 0.9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:03 am Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

For anyone  who's interested, it looks like there's a new interview regarding the Bloody First on their Facebook page. It's translated from French so it's a little rough but there is new info presented.

B.

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:09 pm Post subject: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Reply with quote

NOT dead Michael!

https://www.wargamer.com/articles/close-combat-bloody-first-pc-preview/

Wargamer site gave predictable review with some negative comments about new 3D features.  Although glad to see allegedly you can still play top-down 2D mode as option.

"...The ‘Grand Campaign’ takes you through these three in chronological order. Each individual campaign is made up of operations: Tunisia has 5, while Sicily and Normandy have three. Each operation is then divided up into battle maps: this can be as low as one, and as high as five for a total of 36 spread out across the whole game. It’s unclear how the progression works as you fight out the campaign."

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat The Bloody First
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Jump to: