Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Author
Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:10 am Post subject: Re: Working on TLD Kursk mod Reply with quote

Looking forward to your mod Drizzt!

GeneralSauce

Rep: 39.3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:31 pm Post subject: Re: Working on TLD Kursk mod Reply with quote

Bro Drizzts mods have done so much for this game!  I love it.  Kursk would be sweet.   Id also love to see a Seelow Heights mod or one built on Russian campaign to take budapest in late ww2.  If for no reason, then a chance to see some of the cooler tanks, tank killers other fun weapons the german/russians had at the end like Jagdpanthers, jagdtigers, King tigers, JS2s and SU 122/152 and all that. anyways, i got nothing to say because I can't do this kind of computer work! but I just want to say thank you for all your work, Kharkov especially.  Love those 10 man teams and indirect fire weapons. Keep it up bro!

qwaqwe

Rep: 36.1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:14 am Post subject: Re: Working on TLD Kursk mod Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

buuface

Rep: 56.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:08 am Post subject: Re: Working on TLD Kursk mod Reply with quote

Drizzt your mods are truly amazing.

Just started a Kharkov TLD h2h with a friend. REALLY impressed.

I hope one day you will convert a few of them to LSA, but I know thats a lot more work..

Thanks for all your contributions to the community!

Drizzt

Rep: 121
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:16 pm Post subject: Re: Working on TLD Kursk mod Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Autumn/winter is the worst time for me about free time (this year in particular; anyway now is summer). But there is another thing: the work it was already in an advanced state, but it has happened to me a thing that usually never (and I say never) happens to me: data files reworked by me have been lost (and not for my fault). Well, this has demotivated me, but I still had a partial work about weapons file and I have re-completed it. Then I have returned to work the vehicles (some are reworked, some not, but there are no more old/useless vehicles from the original file). I have also corrected/added some soldiers (I always speak about the file). Finally, I had a recent version of BG file: it's reworked in the first 4 columns (the other must be completed after teams will be completed).

So, I have seen all the PM in this moment: what I have written above it answers to almost all of them, here I add:

Dima: if your offer is still valid, as you can see I really need a hand about Data to complete the mod. If you accept, here is some quick info: I'm satisfied about weapons data and the vehicles I have reworked, but feel free to correct something if you think is necessary. Don't add vehicles/tanks. Add soldiers (they must be added) in relation to the weapons I have created (and some soldier of Waldganger work must be deleted). Teams must be deeply reworked and renamed, as forcepools. I have the TLD workbook with all files.

Thanks to all for the support and the attention.
Drizzt

P.S.
Waldganger work about forcepools was not a real work: it was just a way to let the .exe file to work (in CC5, not in TLD) : they were all to be created like starting from scratch. All other Data files needed a very deep work for both technical and historical reasons. This is the why, basically, my work on Data was not just a "re-work", but it was very similar to a totally new work.

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:03 am Post subject: Re: Working on TLD Kursk mod Reply with quote

Is this ever going to see the light of day?

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Modding Workshop
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Jump to: