Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Acehole

Rep: 36.9

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:59 pm Post subject: Problem with the small maps in the mod "FK Small Maps G Reply with quote

Hi every one , as i regain interest in "close combat" (more time to play , retired  Very Happy ) , i want to try some mods and in particular one i wait for " small maps in GTC" because i find these enormous maps painful to play , with big amount of mouse movements ! So , i follow the instruction , change property shortcut ( a bit tedious with azerty french keyboard) and launch by the same shortcut  but it's some work : maps seems to be the same size ! an idea ? thanks in advance for your interest...
P.S > it seems to have in error in the install txt of the mod , i think the maps need to be in GTC folder ,not in "Panther in the fog folder" ????

FreeKing

Rep: 26.9
votes: 4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:06 pm Post subject: Re: Problem with the small maps in the mod "FK Small Ma Reply with quote

Yep, looks like a typo in my install instructions. The maps whould be in the Gateway to Caen folder, not Panthers in the Fog.

Acehole

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:42 pm Post subject: Re: Problem with the small maps in the mod "FK Small Ma Reply with quote

Thanks for your answer , but, any idea for the size of the maps that doesn't change (same size) ???  Confused

FreeKing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:38 am Post subject: Re: Problem with the small maps in the mod "FK Small Ma Reply with quote

Did you place it in the root folder, in the mod's folder? For example, my Gateway to Caen small maps (may be different from yours, depending on where you've installed the game, on what hard drive, etc. However, the mod folder will always be in the game's main directory, the maps and modded files inside it):

Program Files/Gateway to Caen/[MOD FOLDER] (I confess I don't remember what I named it, haven't touched Close Combat since finishing the mods)

Then on the shortcut, in the "Target" field:

CCE.exe /D [MOD FOLDER]

If the map sizes haven't changed, the game hasn't loaded the mod's files, thus the mod isn't running. Without actually being able to see how you've installed it on your computer, this is the best I can give you aside from telling you to go over the instructions again and give it another shot. I'm sorry if I can't be of better help, but I'm not sure how else to explain. You could try a google search on installing mods in Gateway to Caen, too.

Acehole

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:16 pm Post subject: Re: Problem with the small maps in the mod "FK Small Ma Reply with quote

Thanks for answer , all is working fine now, after a second attempt ! the small maps give to the battle a more interesting punch and challenge ...Again , for have take time to answer and sorry for late answer...sincerely .

Acehole

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:34 pm Post subject: Re: Problem with the small maps in the mod "FK Small Ma Reply with quote

Hi everyone, as i play on GTC "small maps" and make the solo campaign "Oddon Anvil" , my progress arrive to Mouen map but , the map seems to be not at the same resolution ! something bigger (very big) and distorted  ...but only on screen and not on a screen capture who show a correct one ... An idea , something when i install the mod ??? can  i use the original map and apply in the mod (at the worst) ? Thanks in advance for help and take care of you all  :D

PS: i use the " FK_SmallMaps_GtC" and now , i cannot continue the campaign because  a return to desktop when i launch the next battle ...

FreeKing

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 10:17 pm Post subject: Re: Problem with the small maps in the mod "FK Small Ma Reply with quote

I'll take a look into this, Ace. What's the next battle it goes into that crashes?

EDIT: Matter of fact, send me a PM with the details, please.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

Jump to: