Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
CCebola

Rep: 18.5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:39 am Post subject: Edit tank and AT ammo? Reply with quote

I have been playing Road To Crimea mod and noticed the Russian tanks and AT have nothing but HE rounds. I have the PITF Workbook and excel programs and have edited a few lines of data already but am unable to find ammo types or quantities. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

benvandumpelen

Rep: 4.4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:25 pm Post subject: Re: Edit tank and AT ammo? Reply with quote

I'm new to addeting the data in the workbook. But I think you can find it in "vehicles" (has guns data too).

Question for you: Where are those PitF mods? I can't find them here, are there other sites/places where there are mods? I have been out of it some years (but played since CC1 was in the library, on towards CC5 GJS and VetBoB Smile )

CCebola

Rep: 18.5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:23 pm Post subject: Re: Edit tank and AT ammo? Reply with quote

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/bel8910/

I’ve learned a lot since posting this question and I must warn you, unless you’re looking to play single battles only these mods will not work. Even custom created scenarios or campaigns will not work!!

Ashau is a Vietnam based mod. All of the single battles work but I’ve not been able to make a campaign work. 3 of the maps are not connected to the rest of the strat map but even once you get past that the game will just freeze up at some random point.

RTC (Road to Crimea) is a fictional NATO vs Russia. I have spent countless days editing weapons, soldiers, teams, vehicles. So much was off on these files. Finally got it to a playable point and about halfway through a created campaign it crashed to desktop and continues to do so every time I play it. All single battles work but like I said every vehicle and all AT teams needed to be edited

38 Yankee is a modern N. Korea vs USA mod that I was really excited about, unfortunately only about half the battles will load without getting an error message and exiting the game

Arab vs Israel mod.....see N. Korea mod

1946 mod.... (GTC only or strat map will be off) see RTC

I just wanted you to know what you’re in for if you are looking to enjoy these games it may not happen. Don’t mean to piss on your parade. Apparently no one else is concerned as I’ve asked many a question and rarely ever get an answer.

Me personally, I’ve had more than my fill of WW2 theater close combat but I guess I’m alone in that. Ive done all I can do to the extent of my limited knowledge with ALL MODS for PITF or GTC. My hope is that you know more than me and take fixing these mods as a challenge. Literally everything is right there. The whole core of the mod is in tact but something is off on every single one of them.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

Jump to: