Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1213
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
paratmar

Rep: 34.5
votes: 3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:41 pm Post subject: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive AI Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKO-R7a_XoQRRz07YqzmdrQ

Berger

Rep: 28.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:58 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

It is possible to download your supervetmod?

paratmar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:28 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

Berger wrote (View Post):
It is possible to download your supervetmod?

For what mod: GJS or INSIS?

Berger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:02 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

Both

paratmar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:13 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

Both

You got it? I had send you pm.

paratmar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:12 am Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

paratmar wrote (View Post):
Both

You got it? I had send you pm.

Oops. Iam mistaked. Pm can sent 2Mb max(

Pete

Rep: 118.1
votes: 12

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:21 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

Hi Paratmar, why do you call it a super vetmod and what changes did you make? What's different from a normal vetmod?

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
(War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/buckandpete/
Our website: https://themodsection.net/

Berger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:34 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

Paratmar, in case you want to share anything ----> www.mediafire.com

Have you made a readme to explaining your supermod?

paratmar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:45 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

Paratmar, in case you want to share anything ----> www.mediafire.com

Have you made a readme to explaining your supermod?

Iam maked a tons of changes. Discribing all of its is so bored if I have not a payment for it))). For exemple: increased movespeed, increased hiderans of terrain, walls not passebility, exept interrior walls. changed block LOS, changed protect of terrain, and many many etc. I did it more then 10 years. In results, AI is playble as for me. My goal was that my favorit game was max realistic  and interesting for play vs AI. And now Iam satisfacted. Try it and enjoy). Mediafire blocked for me. Try this ... https://cloud.mail.ru/public/pZJh/2qPRBjoWo

ScnelleMeyer

Rep: 191.3
votes: 18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:05 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

Cant download from your link paratmar. Can you try to upload it to an alternative host please?

paratmar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:35 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
Cant download from your link paratmar. Can you try to upload it to an alternative host please?

Try this https://files.fm/f/8fm8nkv8

ScnelleMeyer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:02 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

Thank you! - Got it! - Looking forward to playing it.

ccmac

Rep: 0.7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:10 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

Hey ScnelleMeyer, you seem to be the only person who actually got a copy of this mod.

Any chance you can make it available?

ScnelleMeyer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:57 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

Hi ccmac, I looked through my files but I am sorry I can not find the download. If I find it I will post it. Anyway it seems its also available for DL on the second link but for a 1,50euro fee.

ccmac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:18 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

Thanks ScnelleMeyer,

Yeah I saw that link but I am not going to pay for something that should be free. Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you keep looking for it.

Thanks

ccmac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:57 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

ScnelleMeyer,

Good news, just wanted to let you know I was finally able to download it using the cloud.mail link above. I tried that link above a couple of days ago and could not get it to work so I don't know why it suddenly started working.

ScnelleMeyer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:13 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

Awesome! Thanks for the notice. I didnt even try the link until now. I see Paratmar has 2 other vetmods made for TLD Okinawa and Stalingrad as well... Maybe he is willing to post them a free link here for everybody?

ccmac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:37 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

I didn't know about the other 2 vetmods he made. I notice he still seems to be active. He was posting as late as last month.

paratmar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:32 am Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

Mates, I can send my mod for now only for Russians on Kharkiv mod. The rest of the mods are on the laptop, but it is temporarily not working (the charger left at a party).

Berger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:12 pm Post subject: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Reply with quote

ccmac wrote (View Post):
ScnelleMeyer,

Good news, just wanted to let you know I was finally able to download it using the cloud.mail link above. I tried that link above a couple of days ago and could not get it to work so I don't know why it suddenly started working.

Because you previously must click a disclaimer that enables the download. I downloaded the supervetmods from mail.cloud (after automatic translating from Russian). If anyone has troubles with mail.cloud or mediafire I can upload the files to another uploading
site.

Here's the supervetmods mediafire link

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w4udblqfs0awvn7/SuperVetMods+CCLSA+(GJS&INSIS).rar/file

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: