Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:49 am Post subject: TLD Bloody Omaha v1.41 Available!
TLD Bloody Omaha v1.41 Available!
A BIG THANK YOU to Mooxe for the download sections and forums of CCS!
Bloody Omaha v1.41 mod for TLD: Sept. 4/2020 Updated by Tejszd
- Added an RUnames.txt for Ost troops to have Russian names
- Added/Fixed 3 missing strat movement arrows (stratmap.txt and ScrnGadg.gdg)
- Added some missing commander pics; 513/30 Schnelle Hugo von Aufsess, US 26 1st ID Col Seitz, 1/175 29ID Lt. Whiteford, 3/175 29ID Lt. Gill, 121 Eng Lt. Col. Ploger, 635th TD Lt. Col. Smith, 743 Lt. Col. Upham
- Changed German 8.8cm Pak43 element size from 1 to 2 to prevent it from being deployed in small bunkers (vehicles.txt)
- Changed German panzershrek and US bazooka reducing max. range (weapons.txt)
- Changed German and US FO increasing accuracy (weapons.txt)
- Changed Night to occur before the 06:00 Turn 1 each day instead of before the 18:00 Turn 1 (campaign.txt)
- Changed mortar time to fire from 40 to 20 for all mortars but added the time to reload to not change the rate of fire (weapons.txt)
- Changed Command Stuart unit pic from M4 Sherman to Staurt (Alsteams.txt, GameGadg.gdg & ScrnGadg.gdg)
- Changed M8A1 75mm unit pic to side image to show short-barrel (GameGadg.gdg & ScrnGadg.gdg)
Thanks to Uberdave for his feedback on the previous release which led to many of the above changes!
- Added Allied and Axis specific entry VL's (*.btd)
- Renamed the 4 Operations
Thanks to Drizzt for the feedback!
- Increased 5cm/8cm Granatwerfer kill rating slightly up
- Increased 60mm/81mm mortar (includes off board mortar support for both sides) kill rating slightly up
- Increased aircraft bomb/rocket blast radius up
Thanks to Ronson for the feedback!
- reduced 4.2" mortar kill rating and blast rating down to be just under the 12cm
- Increased Naval support quantity on turn 1 from 2 to 4.
The above support comes from the Battleships Arkansas (BB-33), Texas (BB-35) and the two French cruisers, Montcalm and Georges Leygues.
- Increased Artillery/Mortar support quantity on turn 1 for line from 2 to 8. Decreased Turn 2 on slowly from 4 to 2.
The above support comes from the Destroyers Emmons (DD-457), Carmick (DD-493), McCook (DD-496), Doyle (DD-494), Baldwin (DD-624), Harding (DD-625), Frankford (DD-497) and Thompson (DD-627).
- Decreased German beach BG commanders aggression by -3 (hope they stay in the bunkers/trenches longer)
- Increased the scroll bar width under the strat map to match the display space/window
Thanks to buuface for feedback/testing!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
In August of 2004, Zappi, Homba, Bambam887, RedScorpion and MOOXE all pitched
in to create this Close Combat site. I would to thank all the people who have visited
and found this site to thier liking. I hope you had time to check out some
of the great Close Combat mods and our forums. I'd also like to thank
all the members of our volunteer staff that have helped over
the years, and all our users that contributed to this site!