Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:21 am Post subject: TLD Meuse v3.52 Available! Reply with quote

TLD Meuse v3.52 Available!

A BIG THANK YOU to Mooxe for the download sections and forums of CCS!

CHANGES IN v3.52 - Oct. 2020:

1) Added 1 German air supply drop per day (Campaign.txt). Historically neither side did this but the German's with air supiority could have.
2) Added 2eDCR strat BGicon (ScrnGadg.gdg). Note: it is not used in any Battle, Op or Campaign at this time
3) Added leaves around trees on Maubeuge and Namur
4) Added missing trees on Mons (Hyon)
5) Adjusted air/artillery support quantity slightly up for the Germans and down for the French and reduced offboard artillery strength slightly down
6) Changed Montherme map, the military equipment West of town are now small bunkers
7) Changed to TLD v5.50.32 CCResourceDLL.dll to get the new Options Scale Front End, Scale UI, etc. available when running the mod.
Cool Changed the strat layer graphics to properly show Vresse and Sugny connecting
9) Converted the CC5 Meuse intro videos from .avi to .wmv so they work on Windows 10/TLD

10) Updated the North Campaign;
- Changed the French supply depot to small and put it on Marbaix instead of Berlaimont
- Changed the Germans from Limited to Full Supply
- Removed 32/gbc518 as it is in the Center Campaign
History: May 12 the Germans 5Pz arrives at Houx and finds the bridges blown. Next day they find a dam to the South that allows them to cross. On May 13 the Germans 7Pz arrives at Dinant and finds the bridge blown. To the North of the city they find a way to cross. On May 17, early in the morning, the 7Pz takes Marbaix and the 5Pz is just NW of Berlaimont.

11) Updated the Center Campaign;
- Added Givet map with the GE 4/32 ID vs FR 62/22 ID
- Changed start date/time to May 13 16:00 Montherme GE 4/6Pz vs FR 82/102d (s/b 42 but its not in the mod)
- Changed French depot to small and weather to Historical
- Removed Berlaimont, Marbaix and Avesnes
History: On May 13 the Germans 6Pz reached Montherme and attacked across the river at 16:00 capturing the town by evening. They could not break out of the area though until the morning of May 15 but then by evening that day they had reached Montcornet. The GE 4/32 ID reached Givet on May 13 late in the day and next morning crossed the river North and South of the city. On the morning of May 15, 1940 Givet was captured by the IR 94/32 ID.

12) Updated the South Campaign;
- Changed Bucy (French supply) map from nuetral to French and weather to Historical
- Changed start date/time to May 13 16:00
History: On May 13 16:00 the Germans attacked North and South of Sedan. By May 17 they had taken positions South West of Sedan to hold the flank of their attack and the sprear head was West of Montcornet. On May 17 the French 4eDCR attacked German supply and support units of the 1Pz and 10Pz reaching Montcornet but without infantry they could not hold the ground gained.

You can find the TLD Meuse v3.52 in the Downloads / TLD / Mods section here: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=4199

Astalon

Rep: 14.2
votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:54 am Post subject: Re: TLD Meuse v3.52 Available! Reply with quote

Thank you! However, I noticed that the game doesn't open on Win 10 using the Matrix version. It says 'Failed to initialise Steam'. I don't have Steam.

The previous version worked fine.

Tejszd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:02 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Meuse v3.52 Available! Reply with quote

Thank you for the heads up....

Any additional info you can give might help trouble shoot the problem.
- For TLD you do not have it installed in Steam.
- What version of TLD are you running? Based on you having this issue it is v5.50.32?
- Do you have any other CC title purchased from Steam?
- Do you have any other CC title purchased from GOG?

Wondering if its a registry entry to do with the latest patches....

Astalon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:31 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Meuse v3.52 Available! Reply with quote

Tejszd wrote (View Post):
Thank you for the heads up....

Any additional info you can give might help trouble shoot the problem.
- For TLD you do not have it installed in Steam.
- What version of TLD are you running? Based on you having this issue it is v5.50.32?
- Do you have any other CC title purchased from Steam?
- Do you have any other CC title purchased from GOG?

Wondering if its a registry entry to do with the latest patches....

To answer your questions - I don't have any Steam games, and I don't even have a Steam account.

I use GOG, but I've not purchased any CC games from them.

All my CC titles are purchased from Matrix: COI, TLD, WAR, LSA.

The version of TLD is 5.50.32

Tejszd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:28 am Post subject: Re: TLD Meuse v3.52 Available! Reply with quote

The CCEMeuse.exe file was added to the installer for Steam users in the last release and worked fine for GOG and Matrix users. Try changing the Meuse Mod shortcut on the desktop back to the regular CCE,exe.

- Right click on the mod icon and select properties
- In the Target box change CCEMeuse.exe to CCE.exe. Be sure to leave the rest of the text alone.
- Click the Apply button
- Double-click on the Meuse mod icon top start the game and mod

Last edited by Tejszd on Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Astalon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:03 am Post subject: Re: TLD Meuse v3.52 Available! Reply with quote

Tejszd wrote (View Post):
The CCEMeuse.exe file was added the installer for Steam users in the last release and worked fine for GOG and Matrix users. Try changing the Meuse Mod shortcut on the desktop back to the regular CCE,exe.

- Right click on the mod icon and select properties
- In the Target box change CCEMeuse.exe to CCE.exe. Be sure to leave the rest of the text alone.
- Click the Apply button
- Double-click on the Meuse mod icon top start the game and mod

Yes, that worked perfectly - thanks! It also allowed me for the first time (as a Win 10 user) to see the intro video.

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:11 am Post subject: Re: TLD Meuse v3.52 Available! Reply with quote

DLing first mod for the new computer

Tejszd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:17 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Meuse v3.52 Available! Reply with quote

What did you get Southern_land?

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:13 am Post subject: Re: TLD Meuse v3.52 Available! Reply with quote

this one.

Tejszd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:14 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Meuse v3.52 Available! Reply with quote

ha ha

I meat for a computer, not the mod.....

A laptop or desktop?
AMD or Intel? What CPU?
etc.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Meuse Mod

Jump to: