Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
TRIVIA: Are soldiers credited for killing surrendered troops?

Yes
No
Unsure

Results
Polls

Votes 3122
Comments: 2

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

__Creeper__ - $10.00
07/08/2020

Bazookajoe - $25.00
06/02/2020

Pete - $25.00
04/11/2020

Anonymous - $10.00
03/08/2020

m2carbine - $20.00
02/14/2020

Dima - $25.00
01/26/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
 Author
JFFulcrum

Rep: 49.9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:30 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/over-180-boxes-with-votes-and-voting-materials-found-in-puerto-rico-after-elections/ar-BB1aT0Dd

But everything is ok with voting, shut up and praise new POTUS Biden!

__Creeper__

Rep: 54.5
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:04 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

None of it matters, we've got much bigger problems than this election.  The best possible outcome ( and this cannot actually happen of course ) Would be prove all of the mass Fraud in the courts, let those with open eyes see it, and then step back and let them have their Biden/Harris administration anyway.  Big tech, Mainstream Media, and the Left's gullibility mass insanity are the true monsters we face, and we face them regardless of who's President.

__Creeper__

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:26 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiYZ__Ww02c

Selling the same footage to both FOX & CNN. Just click it and have a laugh, this shouldn't trigger of offend anyone unless you somehow love both.

__Creeper__

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:40 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

So after watching this it seems Trumps legal battle isn't over fraud, it's about the validity of the mail in ballots under the 14th amendment if I understood the conversation.

Sargon is fun, but Tim Pool is what journalism should be.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgmJdPdBjjo

dj

Rep: 122
votes: 7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:35 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/11/11/opinion/trumps-big-election-lie-pushes-america-toward-autocracy/

__Creeper__

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:04 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/11/11/opinion/trumps-big-election-lie-pushes-america-toward-autocracy/  

I've ate, slept, and breathed WWII literature, documentary, gaming etc since I was a child and my great grandfather fought in both wars, so the article starts out feeling a little patronizing but I get that it's not custom tailored for me. The conspiratorial mind of the nation is running at max capacity on all sides. Do you believe in Courts at all ?  And what is it about the left that make you any less suspicious of them?

First of all I'd like to re-state CLEARLY, it matters not to me who's President. We face the Monster that has become the Left now, or in four years.  Let's get it over with I say. I'm confidant that if we can maintain our ability to communicate on the level we can break the illusions in time. On top of that, I've stated many times that I've seen the brainwashing power of the mainstream media and I've little doubt that the vast majority of votes against Trump are real. I'm all too well aware how real is the Trump Derangement Syndrome.  BUT a race this close has two sides that should be treated equally under the constitution. Yes Trump does his Twitter thing that's why I don't trust him. I just look at what is in front of me and it "appears"  like Trump is piloting the Freedom ship on course "technically" but simultaneously feeding the Left Torpedo's with his inflammatory mouth. Maybe it's his job to help sink it if you want to get really conspiratorial we're all capable of that.

You might have thought that the massive changes to the voting system were already decided in the court of mainstream media, but that's not how these things work. Yet. ( How exactly did they end up with this new system under Trump anyway. I always thought this mess was the Lefts baby, but I dunno the back story )
The arguments seem to be that mail in ballot voters were able to Vote late, have their errors corrected after the fact, etc. etc. Advantages not afforded to those who voted on time and in person unlike the late trail of desperate ballots that poured in. Whether or not that would swing the election I don't necessarily speculate that it would. But if Trumps last act as President is to burn this new Bullshit mail in voting system to the ground then it will be a heroic act. And then let us never speak of it again.  I know you're thinking, but what about the guy in a wheelchair, or the guy cowering under his bed from Covid fear, he'll be excluded from Democracy. But I think if you can get out of your house for ANYTHING else than you can get out of your house to vote once every 4 years. And their can be exceptions ( absentee ballots ) if you really qualify.  The biggest threat to elections going forward wont be the exclusion of a few, it will be trying to protect it from corruptibility. Keeping it old fashioned I think may be the only way.

Quoting your article = ((Excluding others from the national community makes democracy impossible in principle)) =

Perhaps the courts will reveal that some ballots gained advantages that others did not, and that inequality could be viewed as a form of "exclusion".

But I'm actually thinking it's better for Biden to move in as the President right now, not because I'm a Zombie, but because I think it might be the only correct play in this cold civil war, this needs to be fought in the Culture.

Now that Donald Trumps imaginary boot heel may have been removed from the ego of half a nation, maybe there can be some return to normalcy, but I'm not hopeful because it seems like this " THING " has a trajectory, and that trajectory looks like it ends in a Chinese style technocracy where a social hierarchy has control over the perception of reality. Constitutional Freedoms look like they're done when the Governors of Multiple states ( Pennsylvania and Michigan, and at least one more I think ) have had their executive orders struck down as unconstitutional in the courts but yet persist. What does Totalitarianism look like again?  I'm still waiting for the Corona plot to mutate.

Maybe you should step away from your online newspapers just for a bit, and see what the other side is seeing. The devil is always in the Details.  Tim Pool will for example interview face to face the people who's camera's captured the footage you've seen of the Kenosha shootings, and they'll chat in great depth for hours, going over footage etc.

Can I ask you if you've read animal farm or 1984?

mooxe

Rep: 174.4
votes: 23

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:13 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

"I don't understand it so let's go back to the old way"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

dj

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:25 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

"When you lose, it is good and healthy to know why. In the First World War, the conflict that defined our modern world, the Germans lost because of the overwhelming force assembled by their enemies on the Western Front. After the Americans entered the war, German defeat was a matter of time. Yet German commanders found it convenient instead to speak of a “stab in the back” by leftists and Jews. This big lie was a problem for the new German democracy that was created after the war, since it suggested that the major political party, the Social Democrats, and a national minority, the Jews, were outside the national community. The lie was taken up by the Nazis, and it became a central element of their version of history after they took power. The blame was elsewhere."

Which part of above was patronizing?  Very appropriate way to put things into perspective, when Democracies like Germany got crushed by similar tactics.  And the enemies list seeking vengeance firing Defense Secretary and others whom were not loyalists to the Supreme Ruler Trump...that's more like Josef Stalin style.

Let me try to put it another way.  USA is like 50 little nations inside a big mother nation.  Each of the 50 manages their own elections at the local level and tally it all up.  NONE of the 50 states many of them with Republican Attorney Generals found any evidence of voter fraud or "illegal" votes.  Even with Texas announcing $1M reward for evidence of voter fraud.  Still waiting...crickets

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 85.3
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:47 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

In Australia we just had a local election with 100% mail-in ballots. My wife and I each got our own personalised ballot to vote, sign and mail.
No line ups, or Covid risks at all. It's the way of the future.

It worked well mainly because we dont have any party leaders actively undermining the system.

mooxe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:25 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):
In Australia we just had a local election with 100% mail-in ballots. My wife and I each got our own personalised ballot to vote, sign and mail.

It worked well mainly because we dont have any party leaders actively undermining the system.

A stepping stone to the future. Eventually it will be electronic from home. We have the technology now, just not the drive.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

JFFulcrum

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:06 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

In Russia there is a proverb: 'It doesn`t matter how you vote, the matter is how they count'  . And electronic systems are treasure chest for the dirty politicians: they can both divert voting fraud claims by presuming trust to machines, and can blast the votes away in any moment on on the grounds of machines vulnerabilities and distrust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbCmq0jPUxY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF12gZ_mkHQ

pvt_Grunt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:53 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

JFFulcrum wrote (View Post):

In Russia there is a proverb: 'It doesn`t matter how you vote, the matter is how they count'  . And electronic systems are treasure chest for the dirty politicians: they can both divert voting fraud claims by presuming trust to machines, and can blast the votes away in any moment on on the grounds of machines vulnerabilities and distrust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbCmq0jPUxY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF12gZ_mkHQ

The idea that computer systems are somehow unreliable and can fail is a 1990's myth that gets regurgitated by unscrupulous politicians .

Step back and think. The entire banking system, airlines, share markets, government records, medicine, NASA, cars, power systems, oil refineries ....... all run on COMPUTERS!!! There are NO PAPER RECORDS! This is the case for decades now.

And yet, when it comes to the simple task of counting a few million votes, these people suddenly become experts!

Think for yourself, why is the system being undermined? Who will benefit from this? Self-interest is a huge motivator.

ps, Russia is a good example to use. It is a 3rd world country full of corruption, where politicians override science, votes, facts and truth.....exactly where some would like the US to be.

dj

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:22 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Yes USA is becoming like Belarus or East European style sham election.  Actually it seems like our Supreme Leader whom just tweeted "I WON" has already done it.  

And this is real cute Mafia style attempt to get votes dismissed but the official from his party turned him and has corroborating staff member witness the call.  Yet the Senator keeps lying and said he didn't try to cheat.  This is just the part that we know about that one honest official told us.  I guess the found the evidence of voter fraud after all.  Not Russia's fault this time, kind of.  Supreme leader fired the Cyber Security election manager whom claimed no breaches.  Maybe Rudy will be in Borat3 and say Russia did interfere after all to help Biden wine as some kind of grand conspiracy.  Can't make this sh*t up even by QAnon YouTube videos.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/georgias-top-election-official-says-lindsey-graham-pressured-him-to-throw-out-all-mail-ballots-cast-in-certain-counties/ar-BB1b4zoT

JFFulcrum

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:25 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Quote:
The entire banking system, airlines, share markets, government records, medicine, NASA, cars, power systems, oil refineries ....... all run on COMPUTERS!!! There are NO PAPER RECORDS! This is the case for decades now.

Yeah, and now we live in GOOGLAG (partially powered by Amazon). Just drop your vote there too, some smartguys from Facebook will deal with it for you (like already done a lot during last elections). Computers are only tools, there always some people behind, and now such people need full power to make money on you. They can`t right now do the same as Russian or Belarus authorities do with votes, because there are still too many people in system to deal with and material media, which at least in theory can be re-collected and re-counted. But with digitalization they can, an d likely, already move even further, that in Russia. Slavery is Freedom.

pvt_Grunt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:31 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

JFFulcrum wrote (View Post):
Quote:
The entire banking system, airlines, share markets, government records, medicine, NASA, cars, power systems, oil refineries ....... all run on COMPUTERS!!! There are NO PAPER RECORDS! This is the case for decades now.

Yeah, and now we live in GOOGLAG (partially powered by Amazon). Just drop your vote there too, some smartguys from Facebook will deal with it for you (like already done a lot during last elections). Computers are only tools, there always some people behind, and now such people need full power to make money on you. They can`t right now do the same as Russian or Belarus authorities do with votes, because there are still too many people in system to deal with and material media, which at least in theory can be re-collected and re-counted. But with digitalization they can, an d likely, already move even further, that in Russia. Slavery is Freedom.

Nothing you have said here refutes my argument. No facts, no data, just "Feelpinions" - ie "I dont know anything about the subject, but I just FEEL all the scientists, engineers, and programmers are all wrong.

This is the same tactic Trump has used for years - rumours, innuendo, undermining, denial. It works on twitter but not in the courtroom.

dj

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:24 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Oh dear...now THAT is next-level bad hair day from the Supreme Leader's fake lawyer:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/19/rudy-giuliani-dye-my-cousin-vinny-press-conference?.

JFFulcrum

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:32 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Quote:
No facts, no data

Two videos already above from e-voting system operators. Computers do not itself made an opportunities for fraud - fraud still committed by exact people, but are able to multiply its effect. Frank 'Catch me if you can' Abagnale in five years of 'work' on paper technologies stole some 2.5 mil USD. In 2008, French banker Zherom Kerviel stole 7.2 bil USD in five months. That is a scale of multiplier, when previously dirty men was able to drop-in, stole or drag some thousands of bulletins, now, thank for computer systems, they will easily operate with millions of votes.

mooxe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:47 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Oh dear...now THAT is next-level bad hair day from the Supreme Leader's fake lawyer:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/19/rudy-giuliani-dye-my-cousin-vinny-press-conference?.  

What's Giuliani's reputation in the legal world I wonder. It can't be good.

Only the best people.

dj

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:57 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

No he hasn't practiced law in 25 years before he was Mayor of NYC.  So the reason why he has to come up with crazy conspiracy theories  is because he will get crushed in court if he cites the public allegations of "fraud".  When he made appearances in Court he backed way off and blamed Venezuela.  The same Venezuela that can't even feed its own people & gave Trump inauguration campaign almost $1M?  

If Rudy or his cronies tried to claim "Fraud" in Court without a shred of evidence...his ass will be thrown out and likely face sanctions / fines / and even criminal charge for attempting to de-fraud the Court.  It's like if you go to the Police and falsify reports or get caught lying to them.  They will be back and make you literally pay for it.

dj

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:31 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Oh dear now Rudy has caught Covid-19.  Good thing his witness at trial refused to take off her mask sitting right next to him.  Except for the other "witness" crazy woman whom said dead people and illegals voted.  Now the other "lawyer" working with Rudy, Jenna also got C-19.

Presidential historian Michael Beschloss described what we witnessed the past 4 years as "near death" experience for USA.  He cited another term for Trump would have been the end.  In the meantime Trump continues scorched earth tactics blocking Biden officials from meeting with Military leaders for transition briefing.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Jump to: