Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 47, 48, 49  Next
 Author
paratmar

Rep: 34
votes: 3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:09 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Here's one video as example in St. Petersburg.  We see other news media footage showing same thing in Moscow and I would assume other large cities.  I saw one old Russian lady in front of police complaining and they did not arrest her maybe because too old and police gets tired of this.  Note the Police buses parked on street to arrest the protesters in large groups.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/verify/global-conflicts/video-showing-anti-war-protest-st-petersburg-russia-real/536-1ba26768-490b-41c9-91e1-7b27fc3980c0  

Are you sure this is true? and if true, is it really a HUGE protest for 4 and 15 million cities?

paratmar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:10 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

In Severodonetsk, local residents are begging the Armed Forces of Ukraine to move away from residential buildings and stop using them as human shields https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TThWq2eV-B4

paratmar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:14 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

An American in Kyiv spoke about the ongoing chaos in Ukraine https://tvzvezda.ru/news/202231837-5arSf.html

paratmar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:19 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaYJzSVoDxq/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again  

It would seem that public and social networks should give access to the truth of life, since this is a living source of information, unlike the lies of officials, but in fact they further distance the truth and make the lie even more monstrous and instantly accessible.
There is a suggestion to consider all content to be false by default until proven otherwise - content on either side.

paratmar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:44 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

An American in Kyiv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vdiEABLFoo&t=932s

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:56 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Let me guess paratmar..... The shelling and subsequent destruction of major Ukrainian cities will be false flag events orchestrated by Ukrainians themselves. All Ukrainian civilians that die are the fault of Ukrainians. No Russian soldier have died.

paratmar is posting here at CCS from inside Russia.

He likely has no real information on what's actually going on and has been fed hundreds of hours of lies from his state media.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

mooxe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:51 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

There are no countless videos of bombardments, destroyed equipment and dead civilians and soldiers. All of which suppressed in Russia.

Many will be familiar with people like paratmar as we dealt with the same kind since 2016 and now. They have unwavering opinions, immune to any sources other than their own, indisputable facts and are self-righteous to the end.

paratmar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:16 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
There are no countless videos of bombardments, destroyed equipment and dead civilians and soldiers. All of which suppressed in Russia.

Many will be familiar with people like paratmar as we dealt with the same kind since 2016 and now. They have unwavering opinions, immune to any sources other than their own, indisputable facts and are self-righteous to the end.

I'm Russian and I know what Russians basically want....justice for all. But I know it's not possible.
You, dear Mooxe, called me a liar without providing evidence. I have never written anywhere that I am for the war, I just being Russian know why it started. I gave links to sources from the Internet, without evaluating either side. I previously pointed out that I think everyone should assume that everyone is lying a priori. I do not watch TV, I have the Internet, my own opinion and logic. In your own post, you wrote that there is only one correct opinion, Yours. Is not it?

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:26 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

paratmar wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaYJzSVoDxq/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again  

It would seem that public and social networks should give access to the truth of life, since this is a living source of information, unlike the lies of officials, but in fact they further distance the truth and make the lie even more monstrous and instantly accessible.
There is a suggestion to consider all content to be false by default until proven otherwise - content on either side.

Not attempting to take sides Comrade.  But I don't understand what you mean?  Never have seen such large protests in Putin era and it's illegal to do that.  I remember when Political protests occurred when Navalny arrested and sent to jail again.  But crowd sizing is very subjective.  To me that looked like a very large crowd of Russians.  

The video does not lie?  Other media shows the police arresting them and they go into the jail bus.

paratmar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:34 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):

Not attempting to take sides Comrade.  But I don't understand what you mean?  Never have seen such large protests in Putin era and it's illegal to do that.  I remember when Political protests occurred when Navalny arrested and sent to jail again.  But crowd sizing is very subjective.  To me that looked like a very large crowd of Russians.  

The video does not lie?  Other media shows the police arresting them and they go into the jail bus.

Yes, you're right, Mate, Everything in this world is subjective. Therefore, I express only my subjective opinion, being here in Moscow, about the Huge of the protests .... they are scanty compared to the same protests for Navalny.

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5
votes: 5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:23 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Back in the Soviet days it was called the "Nyet" defense - ie no matter what the West, governments or media say, simply respond "Nyet"
In Western culture we question our media and government constantly, this gives totalitarian states an edge as they assume they can cast doubt on any facts and undermine them.

Example 1) - West "The Serbs launched a mortar into the Sarajevo market killing 68 people"  Russian "NYET they blew themselves up to make us look bad"
Example 2) - West "The Russian separatists shot down MH17 with a BUK missile"   Russian "NYET the Ukrainian air force shot it down"
Example 3) - West "There is a problem with your nuclear reactor"  Russian "NYET your instruments are wrong"
Example 4) - West "Are you planning to invade Ukraine"  Russian "NYET it is fake media propaganda"
Need I go on? There are literally hundreds of examples of Russian lying...........

As we see if you are shameless enough like a totalitarian dictator with no repercussions you can simply lie like a Soviet or a Republican president!  - if one lie gets disproven simply double down and make up another!

This is not some Aunties Facebook group. Many of us have read 1984, Gulag Archipelago, Mein Kampf. There are many members older and wiser than yourself and myself who deserve more respect than a simple NYET, we have been listening to that bullshit vranyo since Brezhnev's days.

nb - when I say Russian in this post I mean Russian / Soviet governments and their agents.

paratmar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:54 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):
Back in the Soviet days it was called the "Nyet" defense - ie no matter what the West, governments or media say, simply respond "Nyet"
In Western culture we question our media and government constantly, this gives totalitarian states an edge as they assume they can cast doubt on any facts and undermine them.

Example 1) - West "The Serbs launched a mortar into the Sarajevo market killing 68 people"  Russian "NYET they blew themselves up to make us look bad"
Example 2) - West "The Russian separatists shot down MH17 with a BUK missile"   Russian "NYET the Ukrainian air force shot it down"
Example 3) - West "There is a problem with your nuclear reactor"  Russian "NYET your instruments are wrong"
Example 4) - West "Are you planning to invade Ukraine"  Russian "NYET it is fake media propaganda"
Need I go on? There are literally hundreds of examples of Russian lying...........

As we see if you are shameless enough like a totalitarian dictator with no repercussions you can simply lie like a Soviet or a Republican president!  - if one lie gets disproven simply double down and make up another!

This is not some Aunties Facebook group. Many of us have read 1984, Gulag Archipelago, Mein Kampf. There are many members older and wiser than yourself and myself who deserve more respect than a simple NYET, we have been listening to that bullshit vranyo since Brezhnev's days.

nb - when I say Russian in this post I mean Russian / Soviet governments and their agents.

As said dr.House and me: all peaples are liying...when I say all.. I say ALL. Your, me and others). Threre no TRUTH for all. Everyone have his own truth.

paratmar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:56 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

An example for all times: Powell's test tube)

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:40 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

paratmar, the whole "everyone is lieing" or "there is no truth" is just another defense tactic to shift responsibility. This indifference is exactly what a leader would want from their own people when they invade another country. Why look for truth when you think its all lies and meaningless propaganda. paratmar, you are already a victim of the propaganda and don't realize it.

When protesting is illegal, when a president will serve for life, when a country is invaded, when outside media is blocked and when the world comes together for a cause start looking inwards. The signs are right there!

We remember Iraq and Powell. This is not whataboutism.

Last edited by mooxe on Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:42 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):

Example 1.... I remember grunt. I remember seeing that on TV to this day, terrible. I was in high school.

Gulag Archipelago actually reading that now.

paratmar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:26 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
paratmar, the whole "everyone is lieing" or "there is no truth" is just another defense tactic to shift responsibility. This indifference is exactly what a leader would want from their own people when they invade another country. Why look for truth when you think its all lies and meaningless propaganda. paratmar, you are already a victim of the propaganda and don't realize it.

When protesting is illegal, when a president will serve for life, when a country is invaded, when outside media is blocked and when the world comes together for a cause start looking inwards. The signs are right there!

It seems that you have become a victim of propaganda, or you yourself are a propagandist, because you are trying to convince others that only your arguments are true. I understood a long time ago: if your interlocutor is not looking for the truth, but is trying to convince you, there is no point in continuing the discourse. Time will tell who was closer to the truth. With best regards).

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:22 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):

It seems that you have become a victim of propaganda, or you yourself are a propagandist, because you are trying to convince others that only your arguments are true. I understood a long time ago: if your interlocutor is not looking for the truth, but is trying to convince you, there is no point in continuing the discourse. Time will tell who was closer to the truth. With best regards).

Watch the artillery strikes on apartment buildings, the aircraft and helicopter strikes, the dead civilians, Russian POWs, columns of destroyed Russian apcs/tanks/artillery/rocket launchers, civilians throwing molotov cocktails at Russians, civilians chanting GO HOME to the Russians, civilians making blockades on roads in their towns, civilians confronting Russian soldiers in every way they can, the hundreds of thousands of refugees leaving to neighboring countries, all shown on Reddit.com. New videos are posted constantly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/
https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/

Do you have access to any videos taken on the thousands of smartphones recording this conflict? If you don't, why?

Did you know that Kiev and Kharkiv are under bombardment from air and land? Artillery and bombs landing everywhere, not just on military targets. There are videos, so many many videos...

Did you see Georgia? Did you see Chechnya? Did you see Afghanistan? Is Russia different in the Ukraine?

paratmar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:45 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
mooxe wrote (View Post):

Watch the artillery strikes on apartment buildings, the aircraft and helicopter strikes, the dead civilians, Russian POWs, columns of destroyed Russian apcs/tanks/artillery/rocket launchers, civilians throwing molotov cocktails at Russians, civilians chanting GO HOME to the Russians, civilians making blockades on roads in their towns, civilians confronting Russian soldiers in every way they can, the hundreds of thousands of refugees leaving to neighboring countries, all shown on Reddit.com. New videos are posted constantly.

Do you have access to any videos taken on the thousands of smartphones recording this conflict? If you don't, why?

Did you know that Kiev and Kharkiv are under bombardment from air and land? Artillery and bombs landing everywhere, not just on military targets. There are videos, so many many videos...

Did you see Georgia? Did you see Chechnya? Did you see Afghanistan? Is Russia different in the Ukraine?

As I said, it makes no sense to conduct a dialogue with someone who does not try to critically evaluate the information, but to try to convince the interlocutor that he is right. I have never said that you are wrong and I am right. I said only that I am aware of the causes of the war, its beneficiaries and possible consequences. Are you sure you're not a full-time propagandist? You are very persistent in trying to convince others that you are right). Do not take my words to heart, I'm just expressing my opinion on what is happening).

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:18 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
mooxe wrote (View Post):

As I said, it makes no sense to conduct a dialogue with someone who does not try to critically evaluate the information, but to try to convince the interlocutor that he is right. I have never said that you are wrong and I am right. I said only that I am aware of the causes of the war, its beneficiaries and possible consequences. Are you sure you're not a full-time propagandist? You are very persistent in trying to convince others that you are right). Do not take my words to heart, I'm just expressing my opinion on what is happening).

It's a shame you do not have access to this information.

paratmar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:51 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
mooxe wrote (View Post):
mooxe wrote (View Post):

It's a shame you do not have access to this information.

Well, here again, you made a conclusion based not on reality, but at your convenience (. Ok, I will answer and go to sleep) I have high-speed Internet, experience in historical research, military operations and the most important LOGIC) . I always evaluate information from different points of view. Trying to be objective.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Jump to: