Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
 Author
JFFulcrum

Rep: 77.5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:45 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Claimed as Ukrainian air strike on Belgorod, Russia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuwMAySw6Ng
The channel is of Ukrainian propagandist, so some footage may be actually from other locations.

paratmar

Rep: 34
votes: 3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:13 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Virtue Signaling About Ukraine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toGMjVVhkiM&t=0s&ab_channel=AwakenWithJP

paratmar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:35 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Be careful drawing conclusions from the Ukraine combat videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9pVEP0AzZ4&ab_channel=TheChieftain

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:40 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

If Russia is truly so concerned about the Nazi influences of American Multi-national corporations, then why is Russia doing so much business with them?  Ok if Russia does business with American corporate Nazi's but only bad if Ukraine does?  Even AFTER the invasion of Ukraine and expansion of sanctions vs Russia, Goldman Sachs continued to purchase debt from Russian government.  The only reason why Goldman Sachs stopped is because the media had reported it.  Then magically after it got exposed in national news, Goldman Sachs then claimed to stop.  JP Morgan Chase also wanted to make sales "play" for value trades with Russia despite the sanctions.

I personally work for American multi-national corporation and  know of no Nazi's whom work there.  In fact it is extremely diverse ethnic group of workers.  We even have many Russian immigrants working for us.  Not only are there no Nazi's, we as individual employees have donated $500k to the International Red Cross Ukraine Relief fund and I personally donated $100.

New reports of Russian atrocities in Buchra, I have seen the evidence myself of handcuffed men executed laying in street.  Looks like reprisals WW2 style.

paratmar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:24 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
If Russia is truly so concerned about the Nazi influences of American Multi-national corporations, then why is Russia doing so much business with them?  Ok if Russia does business with American corporate Nazi's but only bad if Ukraine does?  Even AFTER the invasion of Ukraine and expansion of sanctions vs Russia, Goldman Sachs continued to purchase debt from Russian government.  The only reason why Goldman Sachs stopped is because the media had reported it.  Then magically after it got exposed in national news, Goldman Sachs then claimed to stop.  JP Morgan Chase also wanted to make sales "play" for value trades with Russia despite the sanctions.

I personally work for American multi-national corporation and  know of no Nazi's whom work there.  In fact it is extremely diverse ethnic group of workers.  We even have many Russian immigrants working for us.  Not only are there no Nazi's, we as individual employees have donated $500k to the International Red Cross Ukraine Relief fund and I personally donated $100.

New reports of Russian atrocities in Buchra, I have seen the evidence myself of handcuffed men executed laying in street.  Looks like reprisals WW2 style.

Miraculous resurrections in Bucha (look at the hand of the "corpse" on the right and in the reflection of the mirror) https://youtu.be/REuSfjVE-Kg

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:37 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

paratmar wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):

Miraculous resurrections in Bucha (look at the hand of the "corpse" on the right and in the reflection of the mirror) https://youtu.be/REuSfjVE-Kg

So this person is an actor or wounded?

Its not like anyone has to fabricate war crimes at this point.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

paratmar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:04 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):

Who knows. Blindly believing any "evidence" is wrong. IMHO.

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:35 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):

Who knows. Blindly believing any "evidence" is wrong. IMHO.

Most reasonable people would agree. Unreasonable people will cast doubt on all events and expect a burden of proof so high that it could never be met.

JFFulcrum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:39 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VYgIcmZyu8 - girl on 0:55 stayed in Mariupol and give an interview to Russian journal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYzpVljbYpM  . Of course, it doesn't prove anything, but she previously was filmed in Mariupol obtaining Russian humanitarian aid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h3cpuplp2M

JFFulcrum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:44 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Our beloved media, looking how pieces after pieces of shit passes by without any resistance, and even without notice, they increase percentage more, and more. And in wartime there is no limit. And while someone think, that he still can recognize full shovel of shit attempt to feed to him, and say 'no' - i have a bad news. We all are for a long time on intubation like in The Matrix, with shit flow deep into us, and your 'no' is just a tiny shaking of feeding pipe.

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:02 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Many Germans up til the very end of WW2 or even after the war also refused to believe the accounts of war crimes and atrocities committed by Third Reich.

The evidence is overwhelming, mass graves shown.  Also not just dead bodes shown all over the live media today on video (not the internet), they also showed burned bodies of dead in Bucha.  You can see they tried to cover up the faces and some burned beyond recognition just the head and some hair left after fire.  

It's very unpleasant and uncomfortable I know to accept responsibility for war crimes.  Obviously it is the Russian government and some bad soldiers using scorched earth tactics of vengence.  Not all Russians are responsible.  Just like not all Germans were Nazi's or were complicit in their war crimes either.

paratmar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:09 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Everyone judges others on their own, unfortunately((( but it would be necessary "De omnibus dubitandum"

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:51 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Its ok to doubt. Spreading doubt with the purpose of creating doubt to further ones agenda without searching for facts is wrong.

paratmar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:17 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

"Facts" do not exist. There is only their interpretation. The criterion of truth is "Who benefits". Study and analyze information, and draw conclusions. Why the first shots from Bucha do not contain corpses, and the subsequent shots are saturated with them?
Why didn't those who left the city remove the beautifully scattered corpses from the streets? Who benefits from publicizing the evidence, perpetrator or victim? Do you really think other people are stupid, or do you think they can act rationally?

paratmar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:44 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Long video, but from someone who is closer to the "facts" than we are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0qcv4bYPlo&t=1s&ab_channel=GonzaloLira

JFFulcrum

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:48 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Bucha town major in 31.03 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItpCmtDawhw , no word about victims.
Video of Ukrainian police in Bucha 02.04 -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7yIyNBMpQY ,  no 'valleys of corpses' suddenly, talking about fight with pro-russian partisans instead. Ain`t that 03.04 fight comes to the end with great success...

Well, that's already a past thing. Because main battlefields in current wars is media, just sit and wait for next part of show. I predict it will be mass rapes. Yes, once again.

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:08 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

These vlogger videos are just opinion pieces that they make money from. They present no facts, no evidence, only opinions. Its no different than anyone posting here, except we don't get paid. Our incentive is only interest.

For Bucha, the Wiki page has it summarized and is careful to point out its alleged to have happened.

mooxe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:01 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/apr/04/russian-ministry-defense/russia-pushes-false-crisis-actor-claims-about-vide/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkXcex2Id4M

Slowed down and zoomed in, its a water droplet on the windshield.

paratmar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:13 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/apr/04/russian-ministry-defense/russia-pushes-false-crisis-actor-claims-about-vide/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkXcex2Id4M

highly likely)
Slowed down and zoomed in, its a water droplet on the windshield.

paratmar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:14 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

highly likely)

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Jump to: