Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
 Author
dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:58 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Berger wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):
Still didn't see answer to my question why do you prefer Autocratic-Dictatorship rule vs Liberal Democracies of EU?

My preferences are off-topic. I don't hide my sympathies for Russia and here I give my opinion on what I think Russia should do to win this war.

For the Russian national interest:

Good -> independent countries integrated in EAEU & CSTO, like Belarus or Kazakhstan
Bad -> independent countries trying to be members of EU and NATO, like Ukraine or Georgia.

Yes I respect your opinions, thus why the question.  I don't believe it to be off-topic?  Let me ask the question in a different way then...

To your additional point, why is it "bad" for nations to want to join European Union or NATO...and "good" to Russian syndicate state?

It's basically the same question why Autocratic state is "good" and EU liberal state is "bad".

paratmar

Rep: 34
votes: 3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:41 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Russian Pilot Ejecting From Shot Down SU-25 At Extrem Low Altitude - Helmet Cam GoPro POV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34-4D-MmR4I&ab_channel=WarLeaks-MilitaryBlog

Berger

Rep: 28.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:41 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Yes I respect your opinions, thus why the question.  I don't believe it to be off-topic?  Let me ask the question in a different way then...

To your additional point, why is it "bad" for nations to want to join European Union or NATO...and "good" to Russian syndicate state?

It's basically the same question why Autocratic state is "good" and EU liberal state is "bad".

I prefer to use the words Strong/Weak instead of good/bad. There's autocratic states that I despise and liberal states that I like.

Strong states follow his own agenda instead of being palmeros.

Russia, for example, backed leftist politicians in Latin America and right-wing politicians in EU.

Liberal USA spied his liberal allies to win contracts.

I consider that a multipolar world with a balance between powers is better than a unipolar and I consider that EU is simply a tool for German and French Big Businesses that destroyed my country's industry and converted it into a giant resort (and no country can become a power only by exporting agricultural products or attracting tourists).

So there's my 2 reasons to support Russia.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:12 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Ah... revenge... and all the good that comes out of that right.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

paratmar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:02 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Fight to the end - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaRMTi_y1iM&ab_channel=Espreso.TV

mooxe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:50 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Its 27 Oct 22, why is Russia in the Ukraine?

paratmar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:38 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Because this territory is Russia (Malorussia - Little Russia, original Russia). It's like ancient Greece (as Ukraine is now) in Greece and Magna Graecia (now Russia) in Southern Italy. I'm sure you understand this historical example. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Graecia ...and, because the dollar is not yet sufficiently reduced as a world reserve currency https://asiatimes.com/2022/10/the-world-at-a-turning-point/

Bungarra

Rep: 137.3
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:07 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

President Vladimir Putin has insisted Russia’s war in Ukraine is going to plan ......

Yeah right....

Just a few days over the 4 he predicted...

Now that all the Nazis have been eliminated.... look out all you devils

:roll:

No wonder the free world is laughing at you Russians...

Whats next.......

Let me guess......

Maybe all Lesbians and Gay men.....

That'l work.... not one step back  Laughing

You know if you don't live it.... You can't give it.

paratmar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:23 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Bungarra wrote (View Post):
President Vladimir Putin has insisted Russia’s war in Ukraine is going to plan ......

Yeah right....

Just a few days over the 4 he predicted...

Now that all the Nazis have been eliminated.... look out all you devils

:roll:

No wonder the free world is laughing at you Russians...

Whats next.......

Let me guess......

Maybe all Lesbians and Gay men.....

That'l work.... not one step back  Laughing
russian proverb - "smeyotsia tot, kto smeyotsia poslednim" ("realy funy for whom whos loghtening last one") Wink

Berger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:25 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Ah... revenge... and all the good that comes out of that right.

Nothing related to revenge but with the teachings of Thucydides and Bismarck about politics.

As once a philosopher said: “You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.”

dj

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:28 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

paratmar wrote (View Post):
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Because this territory is Russia (Malorussia - Little Russia, original Russia). It's like ancient Greece (as Ukraine is now) in Greece and Magna Graecia (now Russia) in Southern Italy. I'm sure you understand this historical example. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Graecia ...and, because the dollar is not yet sufficiently reduced as a world reserve currency https://asiatimes.com/2022/10/the-world-at-a-turning-point/  

Why did Russia wait 30 years to change it's mind that Ukraine should not be sovereign nation as all parties agreed to when the Soviet Union ended?  You are making a big assumption that Ukraine wants to be re-united with old Soviet style rulers.  Ukraine has made this quite clear for 100 years they do not.

When America wanted its independence from Imperial Britain, we also had to fight for it against all odds and virtually zero navy.  It was not even like what Ukraine and Russia negotiated to respect each other as separate sovereign nations and peaceful transition of power.  Then similar to Russia, England later changed its mind and invaded, burned down our capital and wanted revenge.  And again Imperial Britain mis-calculated, it was far too late.  Once Free people have the freedom, land and sovereign rule...we never want to revert back to Autocracy and rule by force.  We will fight you and will never stop to until you go back home to your country.  Imperial Britain learned this, Russia will also.

JFFulcrum

Rep: 77.5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:35 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Quote:
When America wanted its independence from Imperial Britain, we also had to fight for it against all odds and virtually zero navy.

One side of truth. Other side is about that-time NATO incendiarism and direct support, with France using americans as secondary front in their war with Britain, fueling with weapons, volunteers, providing navy support, and Spain made a land operation against Britain in Florida and naval operations in Caribbean, and Dutch also took their part. Otherwise Washington and others would be not so dare for open depart from crown.

JFFulcrum

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:12 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Large attack made by Ukraine on port of Sevastopol. First time in history unmanned sea drones was used:

https://t.me/boris_rozhin/68710

Berger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:34 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

In retaliation for the drone attack against Sebastopol naval base, Russia broke the exporting grain deal.

Well, if I were the president of Argentina or Brazil, I would take the opportunity to sell grain to Egypt and other African countries that depended on Ukrainian exports.

Quote:
When America wanted its independence from Imperial Britain, we also had to fight for it against all odds and virtually zero navy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_of_9_August_1780

No one wins a war fighting without friends/allies: Cuba won his independence with US support and Vietnam with Chinese and Soviet, for example.

dj

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:43 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Berger wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):

I prefer to use the words Strong/Weak instead of good/bad. There's autocratic states that I despise and liberal states that I like.

Strong states follow his own agenda instead of being palmeros.

Russia, for example, backed leftist politicians in Latin America and right-wing politicians in EU.

Liberal USA spied his liberal allies to win contracts.

I consider that a multipolar world with a balance between powers is better than a unipolar and I consider that EU is simply a tool for German and French Big Businesses that destroyed my country's industry and converted it into a giant resort (and no country can become a power only by exporting agricultural products or attracting tourists).

So there's my 2 reasons to support Russia.

I will say, that I these views are not accurate in terms of the goals of multi-national coalitions or even why they exist.  The United Nations, which Russia belongs to is one such multinational organizations.  Doesn't always stop wars but it is effective for nations to denounce aggression, confront war crimes and creating consensus of many nations.  The EU likewise was formed to help simplify trade within member nations, promote Unity of member nations and reduce conflicts.  I dispute the perception that Nations lose their National identity or sell-out belonging to multi-national coalitions such as the UN or EU.

As far as the negative experience you suffered by German/French corporations...that is different situation in my opinion.  We as global citizens are indoctrinated to believe that "free trade" , capitalism and corporations are good and we should not regulate their interests.  Corporations sole purpose is to ruthlessly make as much profit for themselves at all times.  Even if illegal or if their actions damage environment or destroys economies of local communities.  In fact, many companies know they are violating sanctions / laws / or cause suffering and would rather pay criminal Fines if less expensive vs doing the right thing.

Also I dispute the common perception that Autocracies are "strong" and Liberal democracies are "weak".  Many right wing ideologies glorify Autocracy or aspiring Dictators as tough or strong so I understand your point of view.  It's all theatrics.  In reality Communist China & North Korea, Iranian Islamic Dictatorship or Putin's Fascist Police State are all weak and scared of Liberal Democracies.  Why?  Because Freedom, Independent Media, the right to question your State or demand transparency poses clear and present danger to Authoritarian rule.

Bungarra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:49 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Another Dummy Spit....

JFFulcrum

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:22 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2022/10/25/sp-md-remarks-at-the-international-expert-conference-on-recovery-of-ukraine

- Ukraine already consumed 35 Bil USD of 'help'
- Ukraine will cost for West around 5 Bil USD/month just to keep in place
- Ukraine have absolutely no prospects of earn that money by itself in foreseeable future = irredeemable debt for centuries
- All the hopes are on Russia's sudden give up.

Bungarra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:00 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Ahhhh but you forget..... Ukraine has mosquitoes..  Twisted Evil

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:08 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

What's Russia's estimate on how much it will cost to rebuild the Ukraine, assuming they win the war and take over the country?

Does it make sense to be destroying the infrastructure of a country you want to take over?

paratmar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:16 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Dont warry about it, we have a Mosquito comber  Laughing https://youtube.com/shorts/6I1Eq2YMHA0?feature=share

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Jump to: