Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1214
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Author
Aetius

Rep: 89.2
votes: 4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:10 am Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Reply with quote

Taking Siedlce is more difficult in V2.01 as i can see on the screenshot, historically the 11TC took Siedlce at high cost and was relieved after taking it.
Glad to see the GC is becoming more historically correct.

vobbnobb

Rep: 73
votes: 6

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:42 am Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Reply with quote

coo

My WW2 CC Series TimeLine
http://tinyurl.com/n2vrec5

Pzt_Kanov

Rep: 14.2
votes: 9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:17 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Reply with quote

Still enjoying the mod, I had a great session a couple days ago vs the AI took lots of screenshots and posted them on steam if you want to check it out. In one battle two T-34/85 vs 1 Panther wasted all their AP ammo on it! Panther was with dark-green LOS as it was between a couple of trees, I think it couldn't aim to one T-34. Both soviet tanks survived although one was damaged. I couldn't take Siedlce with 11TK and now most of my tanks are gone after the third turn as told by Aetius.

I have one doubt regarding this 'relief' of the 11 Tank Korps: the BG's columns stay the same it seems (1st column infantry, 2nd column vehicles, 3rd column support) and I can choose vehicles in either Vehicle column or Support but now with more infantry only some teams I can choose in the Vehicle column not all of them! is this intended? why should some infantry be able to deploy in the vehicle column (the middle one) but not others?

ideally I would want the battlegroup to change from armored to infantry BG with two infantry columns and one support so I can fill it with infantry and choose the SP arty guns in support. Is this possible? or at least make ALL infantry able to be put in vehicle column why just some of the newly arrived full (9 soldiers) squads can be chosen there?. Because with this relief I get more infantry in the forcepool I want to be able make most of their use!

Thanks for the mod, let's hope Stalingrad is completed soon too so more Eastern front mods are available for LSA.

Aetius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:53 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Reply with quote

Glad you like the mod,
Changing/relieving battlegroups from armor to infantry can't be done, so the infantry battlegroup has to fit in the "infantry column-vehicle column-support column structure", to do this i've made duplicate infantry teams coded as "vehicle" so the player can put those teams in the vehicle column instead of the tanks.

The eastern front was so huge you could make dozens of great mods, problem is drawing the maps, you need huge amounts of time and artistic skills to draw a map, let alone 64 of them to fill the stratmap.
i've been looking for software that can help you make a basic top down map where ground, water and road textures can be easily drawn but i can't find any that i can use.

Aetius

ke_mechial

Rep: 89.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:45 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Reply with quote

Aetius wrote (View Post):
Glad you like the mod,
Changing/relieving battlegroups from armor to infantry can't be done, so the infantry battlegroup has to fit in the "infantry column-vehicle column-support column structure", to do this i've made duplicate infantry teams coded as "vehicle" so the player can put those teams in the vehicle column instead of the tanks.

The eastern front was so huge you could make dozens of great mods, problem is drawing the maps, you need huge amounts of time and artistic skills to draw a map, let alone 64 of them to fill the stratmap.
i've been looking for software that can help you make a basic top down map where ground, water and road textures can be easily drawn but i can't find any that i can use.

Aetius

Yeah, actually there are numerous clashes in history that could be portrayed by Close Combat, which is a well proven realistic and fun to play platform. I wish a professional company had produced tools for easy self modding yourself. I play Steel Panthers MBT too, you can create map, have all the vehicles available for all the countries categorized by year. I also use it as vehicle Encylopedia. I sometimes wonder, how awesome would be if CC had such flexibility...

Berger

Rep: 28.4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:58 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Reply with quote

Radzymin44 mod v2.01a released. Aetius made several adjustments to data:

V2.01a:
-Fixed low ammo on FG42 and assault MG42
-Updated weapon accuracies
-Added Pioniere, HMG, panzerschreck and sniper to HG BG's
-Fixed target issue of PTRD-PTRS AT rifles
-Updated weapon reload times

Please unzip these files into your RadzyminV2.01 DATA\BASE folder and overwrite existing files

All ongoing V2.01 GC's should be able to continue

Radzymin_V2.01a_update.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Radzymin_V2.01a_update.zip
 Filesize:  21.89 KB
 Downloaded:  142 Time(s)

Schmal_Turm

Rep: 60.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:07 am Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Reply with quote

Aetius, still my favorite mod!!! (at the moment anyway). Probably because with the Panthers the Germans have better than average chance for their tanks to survive most rounds from the Russian guns. The other factor is that they are nearly immune from shots from the 76mm from the front. Anyway, I have played many campaigns, at least till I have been able to pretty well stop the Soviet advance. This latest one is where I decided that since the Soviet attack was largely unknown to the Germans that I would not move any of my units until they came under attack. This resulted in a better number of Russian units that were able to penetrate further into the battle map and thus more challenging battles on the Stratmap.

Attached are the results after about five days of battle. The German reinforcements are coming in the nick of time to repel the stronger Russian armor units. Not sure why but the kill ratio for the tanks is the best I have ever attained. I have made more and better use of smoke, so I believe that has made a huge difference—especially when it comes to AT guns.

2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  341.61 KB
 Viewed:  5203 Time(s)

2.png

"No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy." Moltke

Pzt_Kanov

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:12 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Reply with quote

now try the Soviet side! it's very tough against the A.I., at least against the German Kampfgruppen that have Panthers.

Schmal_Turm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:56 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Reply with quote

I'll try it after I either get the Russians checked so they can't go any further, or I finish.

Aetius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:57 am Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Reply with quote

Indeed, the soviet campaign against the AI is tougher.
V2.01was adjusted based on H2H player feedback, next version even more so.

Schmal_Turm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:21 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Reply with quote

(First image) Well, I pretty well finished the last campaign I played as the Germans. The German Wehrmacht had chronicled a 10 to 1 kill ratio against the Soviet armored forces during the war. So, I was trying to attain that this last time. For a while I had attained that and more, but toward the end now it is more like 8 or 9 to 1. I never finished the campaign having about three days of battle left.

(Second image) So, as I said, after I finished the last campaign as the Germans, I would try as the Soviet forces. Although I found it somewhat difficult to defeat the Panthers I was able to destroy enough of them as noted in the armor losses attached. The great majority of the German losses were the Panthers as they were the first units encountered. I pretty much let the AI decide what Soviet forces were composed of, with a few exceptions. There are about nine days left of battle.

R1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  319.47 KB
 Viewed:  3331 Time(s)

R1.png

R2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  317.2 KB
 Viewed:  3331 Time(s)

R2.png

Aetius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:22 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Reply with quote

I'm currently updating the mod to V3.01
-All infantry teams will be more historically correct.
-BG's will be more historically correct, i've found gliederungen (T.O.O.) in digital german archives.
-Data tweaks
-maybe replace a couple of maps.
-Campaigns will be shorter, in reality 19PzDv and HGDv where pulled out of the fighting after neutralising the 3TC attack and so was the 2nd tank army (exept 8th Gds TC)
a 3rd GC will be added starting 6th august where the soviet infantry steamroller pushes the germans to the Vistula step by step.

If you have some feedback let me know

Pzt_Kanov

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:26 am Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Reply with quote

That sounds great Aetius!
Thanks for all the efforts.

Antony_nz

Rep: 85.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:37 am Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Reply with quote

I REALLY like this mod.
Before I reinstalled windows I was rocking this mod single player and I was having a blast.

I was attacking as the soviets.

I love everything about this mod.
The graphics, illustrations and the setting is all great.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Aetius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:12 am Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Reply with quote

Thanks for the compliment,

As posted above i'm working on V3.01 now, if you have some feedback don't hesitate to let me know.

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:54 am Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Reply with quote

Aetius wrote (View Post):
Thanks for the compliment,

As posted above i'm working on V3.01 now, if you have some feedback don't hesitate to let me know.

Looking forward to the next release as you continue to tweak the mod!

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Jump to: