Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
 Author
dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:51 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Today March 14th, the International Criminal Court in The Hague announced plans to charge Russia with War Crimes. The European Union and United Nations have already documented extensive evidence onsite in Ukraine.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/2023/03/14/hague-International-Criminal-Court-plans-war-crimes-charges-against-Russia/7021678796507/

"...Russia is expected to be charged on two counts of abducting Ukrainian children and willfully targeting civilian infrastructure throughout the conflict...Arrest warrants were being drawn up for several Russian figures who have yet to be identified by authorities after months of investigative work that led to evidence of the atrocities."

paratmar

Rep: 34
votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:42 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Paratmar basically your article is just the usual daily propaganda served by either Tucker Carlson or Russian state media.  I am well aware of the official narrative that the enemy Russian people fights in Ukraine is not Ukrainian people but rather NATO, which is a lie.  Russian State every day frames a false narrative that NATO is responsible for the war.  For example your State media showed Malcom Nance and lied said he was part of NATO.  No he is 60 years old whom volunteered on his own free will as individual whom risked his life to help defend Ukraine.   Please tell me why you think Finland and Sweden joined NATO?
In vain you watch so many state media))) ... I don’t watch and I don’t advise you. Facts must be analyzed in their pure form, and not in someone else's interpretation, although this is difficult, but possible.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:41 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

paratmar wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):
Paratmar basically your article is just the usual daily propaganda served by either Tucker Carlson or Russian state media.  I am well aware of the official narrative that the enemy Russian people fights in Ukraine is not Ukrainian people but rather NATO, which is a lie.  Russian State every day frames a false narrative that NATO is responsible for the war.  For example your State media showed Malcom Nance and lied said he was part of NATO.  No he is 60 years old whom volunteered on his own free will as individual whom risked his life to help defend Ukraine.   Please tell me why you think Finland and Sweden joined NATO?
In vain you watch so many state media))) ... I don’t watch and I don’t advise you. Facts must be analyzed in their pure form, and not in someone else's interpretation, although this is difficult, but possible.

You don't watch but the views you express here echo what your state media says.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

paratmar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:52 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):

You know better, you probably view of them). And if everything is as you say, then I am glad that my conclusions coincide with the official ones, which means that we are looking in the same direction! And, in my humble opinion, your views are similar to those of your state, aren't they?) If so, then cool, because it means that we are representatives of most of our states))). This is real democracy - the majority rules!

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:47 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

The invasion of Ukraine by Russia is an epic humanitarian and environmental disaster for the Ukraine. Its also a massive loss of life for Russia. No reasonable person needs to be told this by the media to realize.

I am not here debating why Russia made the decision, just that war was the incorrect decision.

Its not a coincidence that your views coincide with your states views, its very likely how it was designed.

paratmar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:27 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
The invasion of Ukraine by Russia is an epic humanitarian and environmental disaster for the Ukraine. Its also a massive loss of life for Russia. No reasonable person needs to be told this by the media to realize.

I am not here debating why Russia made the decision, just that war was the incorrect decision.

Its not a coincidence that your views coincide with your states views, its very likely how it was designed.

Mark Porcius Cato himself would envy your persistence in blaming Carthage (Russia) for everything (this is the one that "Carthago delenda est"). By the way, he did this before the Third World... ugh, the III Punic War!..... Brrr... Bad association, because Carthage did not have a nuclear hypersonic catapult. Shocked

Berger

Rep: 28.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:15 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Russian forces tight the rope around Avdiivka and Bakhmut.

Zelenski insists that Bakhmut must be hold, despite objections of Ukrainian CiC Zaluzhnyi. Classical dilemma between political and military imperatives.

US drone downed by Russian planes over Black Sea. Will be recovered and reverse engineered by RU?

Rumors of ukrainian future offensive around Zaporizhie, probably trying to cut in half the russian controlled territory and isolate Crimea.

dj

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:02 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Bakhmut been under siege for many months.  I consider it already "lost" but tactically it's like Stalingrad meat grinder.  Allegedly Ukraine losing 100-200 KIA per day, Russia allegedly losing close to 1000.  It's bombed out buildings and debris are defenders paradise.  Unless if Russia had overwhelming numerical superiority, which they don't. China is now supplying weapons and body armor via Middle East middleman to evade sanctions.  

As far as Russia attack on drone, it's another illegal action it was flying in International airspace and extremely dangerous maneuver for Russian pilot, dropping fuel on it.  Then ramming it.  All caught on video.  As far as reverse engineering, I am sure Russia already has the blueprints and probably even several captured drones.  This one?  No it got destroyed in crash landing and software was deleted.  Same thing with captured M1 Abrahams tanks or other equipment I'm sure Russia or China already has them.  The problem is not building prototype but rather the advanced electronics and software code.  It will take decades to reverse engineer.  China pirates EVERYTHING and still 30 years behind anyways.

dj

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:19 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):

You know better, you probably view of them). And if everything is as you say, then I am glad that my conclusions coincide with the official ones, which means that we are looking in the same direction! And, in my humble opinion, your views are similar to those of your state, aren't they?) If so, then cool, because it means that we are representatives of most of our states))). This is real democracy - the majority rules!

Let me try to help you out Paratmar.  Not sure how good your English is?  But the KGB defector video someone else posted previously did a great job explaining the Soviet/Russian strategy of propaganda.  We have phrase called "swimming the soup" translation of someone so deep in the soup of propaganda you don't even realize it.  First of all we have virtually no "State" media in the West.  Whereas that is the ONLY source of information in Autocratic states.  UK has BBC, USA has PBS and NPR.  But in there are at least 50 independent major private media companies including "newspapers" (now Digital online).  Not state-censored control of media.

By the way, Putin's puppet Trump will be arrested on Tuesday for $ laundering charges.  Still time for Russia to rescue its Puppet!  Like how the Nazi's rescued Mussolini after he got arrested.

Berger

Rep: 28.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:38 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Quote:
I consider it already "lost" but tactically it's like Stalingrad meat grinder.

Ukraine can't win a war of attrition against Russia. Holding Bakhmut makes sense if UKR is trying to gain time for future offensives and prevent an open road to Slaviansk and Kramatorsk.

Quote:
China is now supplying weapons and body armor via Middle East middleman to evade sanctions

This is the first time I've read this, but if it's true that China was involved (which I don't believe) then Ukraine is doomed. Well Ukraine is already doomed, only more so.

International Criminal Court warrant arrest for Putin. Funny because neither Russia, Ukraine or USA are part of ICC Treaty. I dont know if Russia also has a Hague Invasion Act.

dj

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:54 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Berger wrote (View Post):
Quote:
I consider it already "lost" but tactically it's like Stalingrad meat grinder.

Ukraine can't win a war of attrition against Russia. Holding Bakhmut makes sense if UKR is trying to gain time for future offensives and prevent an open road to Slaviansk and Kramatorsk.

Quote:
China is now supplying weapons and body armor via Middle East middleman to evade sanctions

This is the first time I've read this, but if it's true that China was involved (which I don't believe) then Ukraine is doomed. Well Ukraine is already doomed, only more so.

International Criminal Court warrant arrest for Putin. Funny because neither Russia, Ukraine or USA are part of ICC Treaty. I dont know if Russia also has a Hague Invasion Act.

How do you mean Ukraine can't win a war of attrition...in what way?  The EU and USA only aiding a very small % of aid and military weapons just barely getting started.  Ukraine has fully mobilized millions of Home Guard troops on continuous rotations with fresh troops and training.  Whereas Russia has critical shortage of troops "willing" to fight.  I read that Putin has resorted to Stalin-type orders to hunt for "traitors" , spies and others in army a sign of desperation. I don't think aid from China is going to help Russia much.  China as military experts say is lagging technologically behind Russia and the West.  I am happy because maybe the will finally ban China from buying homes here good riddance.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinese-companies-routing-rifles-body-213312947.html

Regarding ICC, yes it's true ironically both Russian and USA refused to ratify ICC treaty.  Honestly it's because of fear that USA will be sued and charged for War Crimes in Iraq.  Russia actually had moral high ground at first complaining USA invasion of Iraq was illegal.  Yet hypocritical now they lost all their moral high ground doing something much worse invading Ukraine without even justification.  Iraq had at least weak justification via U.N. and Saddam refusing to comply with terms for weapons inspections due to his previous illegal invasion of Kuwait.  But certainly the George Bush regime lied their asses off and is guilty of War Crimes.  And lying yet again falsely asserting Iraq was responsible for 9/11.   Not sure if ICC offers bounty $ reward like the movie Hannibal for Italian police.  But I can see Russian mafia very happily capturing others with arrest warrants for big $ maybe even Putin.

paratmar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:30 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Denazification  needed - https://youtu.be/Zfw_OGEjqAs

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:55 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Paratmar, as this video is very new its unwise to post them with your motivations before knowing the facts behind them. You can fall for lies and make others do the same.

Some questions to ask;

1) Why is there so much yellow tape? We do not see that often at all anymore, especially on the leg.
2) What happens in the video?
3) Where does this video take place?
4) Are there any dialects that can be identified?
5) Why is the video released with no context?

Unfortunately since so many of these details are left out, the videos main purpose may be to let the person watching create their own conclusions.

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:16 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

It appears that this video has been proven a fake.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1640414201264115712.html

Paratmar, you are a good soldier for posting the link for the video and providing your two word synopsis.

The onus rests on those who spread this video to prove its authenticity.

paratmar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:12 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Thank you for the praise, you are also a good soldier) but learn Russian, it will come in handy. I, as a native speaker, do not see signs of a staged video, otherwise I would not have posted it on the forum I respect. And attempts to call it a fake are pathetic and funny .... especially about branches)

Bungarra

Rep: 137.3
votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:51 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Crikey....   it was that staged a blind man could see it.....

Now where did I put my cane......

You know if you don't live it.... You can't give it.

mooxe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:35 am Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Thank you for the praise, you are also a good soldier) but learn Russian, it will come in handy. I, as a native speaker, do not see signs of a staged video, otherwise I would not have posted it on the forum I respect. And attempts to call it a fake are pathetic and funny .... especially about branches)

A textbook reply. Stated exactly how this former KGB agent predicts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOmXiapfCs8

mooxe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:23 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

From https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-caught-red-handed-making-131358748.html

FAKEVIDEO.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  52.8 KB
 Viewed:  3130 Time(s)

FAKEVIDEO.jpg

paratmar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:20 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Do not read all this dregs, just watch .... and be glad that these are not you and not your loved ones.

paratmar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:30 pm Post subject: Re: War in Ukraine? Reply with quote

Bungarra wrote (View Post):
Crikey....   it was that staged a blind man could see it.....

Now where did I put my cane......
Crikey - wow, this is interesting....this word sounds literally like in Russian - "Kriky"! One more word in my collection of words - exact copies in Russian and English. THX).

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

Jump to: