TLD Battle for Caen beta v0.9
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Battle For Caen

#21: Re: TLD Battle for Caen beta v0.9 Author: Von MansteinLocation: Santander (Spain) PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:10 pm
    —
[quote=Hey, somebody test the multiplayer with me[/quote]

I can play mp GC if you want.

I have detected a bug: the allied air support is german. For example, appears messerschmitt bf 109

#22: Re: TLD Battle for Caen beta v0.9 Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:36 pm
    —
Ok, seems everything works fine now.

Thanks von Manstein, will address that.

Build 091 will be available shortly.

#23: Re: TLD Battle for Caen beta v0.9 Author: nikin PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm
    —
Hi guys

Gameranger is now fully functional (thanks to davidssfx).
Wrong planes for airstrikes corrected.
Ranks and uniforms connected.
Weapons finished.
Some sprites added.

Map Port revised.

Last edited by nikin on Sun May 12, 2013 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

#24: Re: TLD Battle for Caen beta v0.9 Author: Granfali PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:09 pm
    —
Good news!!!  Thx nikin Wink

#25: Re: TLD Battle for Caen beta v0.9 Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:11 pm
    —
Hey guys,

091 will be available on Friday afternoon European time.

All works fine so far. Fixed some mistakes. 09 will not be compatible.

CC5 players be advised that TLD offers some changes in gameplay with same settings like Snipers are real lethal, smoke conceals vehicles, on elite you can't see enemy FPs even on stratmap etc, so it will be a brand new experience (like it was for me Smile).

#26: Re: TLD Battle for Caen beta v0.9 Author: Dima PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:56 pm
    —
Sorry guys, my fault, was too busy with a familly, will make it tomorrow.

#27: Re: TLD Battle for Caen beta v0.9 Author: Gunsche PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:55 am
    —
A bit late now I guess and you might have already seen it, but the Churchill III (75NA) has the wrong main gun? It's supposed to have
a sherman 75mm M3 gun, but has a 6pdr mk.V in-game.
Also the Cdn Uni carrier and Uni Carrier (recce-pl) have a Mp.40 and Mp.722f, that can't be right?

Keep up the good work with the mod guys. Very Happy

#28: Re: TLD Battle for Caen beta v0.9 Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:16 pm
    —
Quote:
A bit late now I guess and you might have already seen it, but the Churchill III (75NA) has the wrong main gun? It's supposed to have
a sherman 75mm M3 gun, but has a 6pdr mk.V in-game.
Also the Cdn Uni carrier and Uni Carrier (recce-pl) have a Mp.40 and Mp.722f, that can't be right?

thank you, fixed.

#29: Re: TLD Battle for Caen beta v0.9 Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:02 am
    —
I ported this over to WAR so I could play,but it appears I don't know much about this Mod.
Where/What are the single Battles and Operations?

And is the Red Circle placement an issue with porting the Mod over to WAR or do you guys see this as well?

#30: Re: TLD Battle for Caen beta v0.9 Author: Dima PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:55 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
I ported this over to WAR so I could play,but it appears I don't know much about this Mod.
Where/What are the single Battles and Operations?
And is the Red Circle placement an issue with porting the Mod over to WAR or do you guys see this as well?

This mod is meant for H2H GC so single battles are of least priority. You can make any battle you'd like in editor.
Yes, Red Circle will be addressed in future versions.

#31: Re: TLD Battle for Caen beta v0.9 Author: dj PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:39 pm
    —
Good stuff...thanks Nikin.  You also make mods for Panzer Corps aka Panzer General?  I thought I saw you on the Slitherine forums too.

Close Combat Series -> Battle For Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2