Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Ortona 1943

#1: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:05 pm
    —
CC5_Ortona1943_v0.9.0b_mappack.zip

CC5_Ortona1943_v0.9.0b_plugin.zip

Here is some information on the Ortona '43 mod in anticipation of the release of the plug in file.

Playing Ortona ‘43 mod. – Notes to the Beta I version.

Due to the small scale of the historical battlefield you will find that the number of battle groups that will be deployed is much smaller than normal in Close Combat 5 and other modifications. There are around 10 battle groups of battalion size on either side. However, the Canadian battle groups are entering the stratmap sooner than most German units. A number of Fallschirmjäger battle groups do not enter the stratmap until the second half of the campaign. For both players the limited number of battle groups will have consequences. For instance, you can not afford to waste units on mass “zombie” assaults or divert units to piecemeal actions. Furthermore, players would be wiser to retreat on time than to stay on a map until a battle group is exhausted and annihilated because it will be unlikely for another battle group to be on an adjacent map.
In multiplayer Operations or Campaigns I advise to allow a truce if your opponent requests for one particularly if his battle group is threatened to be annihilated or cut off from supply, provided he retreats from that map. This will prolong the campaign but also gives more depth to the multiplayer campaign or operation.
Also, stratmap connections are drawn such that you can not always move to all adjacent maps. In fact, several bottlenecks have been created where you can only move forward or backward. This will mostly favour the defender who can block an advance by occupying a single map or even a single VL. However, when the defender loses a critical map he had better have a reserve unit in the same sector or he might have to retreat along the entire front in order to avoid losing too much ground or being cut off from a supply line.
The German player needs to delay and exhaust the Canadian advance as much as possible. Then, when all reinforcing Fallschirm units have arrived he can start thinking about regaining lost ground.
Allied battle groups will be reinforced to their initial strength.

Settings Preferences:

Human player versus Human player : Line vs. Line .
Human player versus Human player : Veteran vs. Veteran will somewhat reduce unit availability.
Human German player versus Computer Allied: Elite vs. Recruit : Significantly reduced unit availability vs AI with increased unit availability and more aggression (infantry moves more aggressively, however on city maps the Recruit setting is best avoided).
Human Allied player versus Computer German: Elite vs. Recruit: Significantly reduced unit availability vs. AI with increased unit availability.

Operations and Campaigns mostly come in several versions:
H2H : designed for multiplayer games : support for both sides but no air support for Germans.
SP Can: designed to play as Canadians without support.
SP GE: designed to play as Germans without support.
Single battles are designed in one version only.

Known bugs:
At the time of writing this the stratmap error is the most notable bug. In multiplayer Operations or Campaigns the host player has to go through the execute – next – next sequence twice . During this time the joiner’s game may freeze up. No effect on the progress of the game has been detected however.
Other known issues are 2 sounds that need updating and the line of sight blockage by the element “stone fence”. These will be updated with the final release.
During testing at least one crash to desktop was experienced when moving battle groups on the stratmap in single player Operations or Campaigns.
Note: the music that is briefly played before the battle when you are still in deployment mode should not be switched off while it is playing. It will cause a game crash.

German Units
I / 200th Pz. Grenadier Rgt. / 90th Panzer Grenadier Rgt.
II / 200th Pz. Grenadier Rgt. / 90th Panzer Grenadier Rgt.
III / 200th Pz. Grenadier Rgt. / 90th Panzer Grenadier Rgt.
I / 361st Pz. Grenadier Rgt. / 90th Panzer Grenadier Rgt.
II / 361st Pz. Grenadier Rgt. / 90th Panzer Grenadier Rgt.
III / 361st Pz. Grenadier Rgt. / 90th Panzer Grenadier Rgt.
I / 1st Fallschirmjäger Rgt. / 1. FsJ. Division
II / 1st Fallschirmjäger Rgt. / 1. FsJ. Division
III / 1st Fallschirmjäger Rgt. / 1. FsJ. Division
I / 3rd Fallschirmjäger Rgt. / 1. FsJ. Division
II / 3rd Fallschirmjäger Rgt. / 1. FsJ. Division
III / 3rd Fallschirmjäger Rgt. / 1. FsJ. Division
I / 4th Fallschirmjäger Rgt. / 1. FsJ. Division
II / 4th Fallschirmjäger Rgt. / 1. FsJ. Division

Canadian Units
The Royal Canadian Rgt. / 1st Canadian Infantry Brigade / 1st Canadian Infantry Division (“RCR”)
The Hastings and Prince Edward Regiment / 1st Canadian Infantry Brigade / 1st Canadian Infantry Division (“Hasty P’s”)
48th Highlanders of Canada Regiment / 1st Canadian Infantry Brigade / 1st Canadian Infantry Division (“48 HoC”)
Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Inf. Rgt. / 2nd Canadian Infantry Brigade / 1st Canadian Infantry Division (“PPCLI”)
The Seaforth Highlanders of Canada Rgt. / 2nd Canadian Infantry Brigade / 1st Canadian (“Seaforth”)
The Loyal Edmonton Regiment / 2nd Canadian Infantry Brigade / 1st Canadian (“Loyal Eddies”)
Royal 22e Regiment / 3rd Canadian Infantry Brigade / 1st Canadian
The Carleton and York Regiment / 3rd Canadian Infantry Brigade / 1st Canadian (“C&Y”)
The West Nova Scotia Regiment / 3rd Canadian Infantry Brigade / 1st Canadian (“West Novas”)

To fill up the forcepool slots a number of smaller battle groups have been created. Some of those do not use all available unit slots. This works only for the first battle. Before the second battle the empty slots are automatically filled up. It will be the player’s choice whether to remove those units again.

Pete & Buck Compton

#2: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: Von MansteinLocation: Santander (Spain) PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:46 pm
    —
Thanks, sounds really interesting

#3: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:16 pm
    —
Almost there, Pete & Buck.  :)

Thank you for all of your efforts and artistry!

#4: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:00 am
    —
Thank you Pete & Buck!!!

I'll definitely be grabbing it as soon as it's available....

#5: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: hit951202 PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:41 am
    —
where can i get it?

#6: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:01 pm
    —
The plugin file is ready and will be added to the download section soon. A big thanks to Mooxe for creating the file and hosting it on his site!
Playing the game using the plugin has not changed anything about the stratmap multiplayer moves error. I am hoping that someone with more expertise will be able to find out what is causing the error. This error does not affect single player games though.
Release notes are included in the plugin file as the readme.txt .
I suppose that most CC5 players have played mods using the configuration manager and that installing the plugin need not further explained at this point. As a reminder though, ensure to (re)install the stock game at C:\Program Files rather than C:\Program Files (x86) or the config.manager won't work.
Hopefully some of you people will enjoy the mod because that will be the best way to express your appreciation for the effort it has cost PT, Buck_Compton and myself.

Cheers,

Pete

#7: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:08 pm
    —
Fresh install ready and waiting....... Smile

Last edited by tripwire on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total

#8: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:20 pm
    —
My fault on not getting the files out in timely manner. I have edited the original post with the file links.

If there are any problems in the plugin install/uninstall let me know. I have tried it over and over and seems to work without problems.

#9: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: DesertmouseLocation: south of London PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:38 pm
    —
Sweeeeeet  Very Happy

at last lovin the small maps dont get me wrong Ilike the big maps (gjs etc)
but small maps make for good quick battles imo

#10: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: DesertmouseLocation: south of London PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:04 pm
    —
Also reminds me of cc2 Krete mod - still lovin it

#11: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:16 am
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
My fault on not getting the files out in timely manner. I have edited the original post with the file links.

If there are any problems in the plugin install/uninstall let me know. I have tried it over and over and seems to work without problems.

Thank-You Ortona '43 Creators and Mooxe for the plugin
I'm downloading it now.

Do I need both files?

#12: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: Von MansteinLocation: Santander (Spain) PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:34 am
    —
downloading. ¡Thanks!

#13: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:46 am
    —
Von Manstein wrote (View Post):
downloading. ¡Thanks!

Me too, thank you!

#14: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:23 am
    —
Downloading.... THANK YOU!  Reports to follow.....   Smile

#15: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: DAK_Von_ManteuffelLocation: Zaragoza (España) PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:29 am
    —
¡Thanks!  Very Happy

#16: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:29 pm
    —
Pete and Buck,  top quality mod for Ortona!!!  Thank you so much, guys.  From my first impressions of playing... you guys put a lot of time and attention into getting details just right.

Here's my first little single-player operation success at holding Berardi as the Germans.

Beautiful mod.  Smile

Berardi_14-15_Dec.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  455.25 KB
 Viewed:  21572 Time(s)

Berardi_14-15_Dec.jpg

#17: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:52 pm
    —
Looks like this battle was too easy for you  Wink  Attacking this map should be more difficult Wink

#18: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:24 am
    —
Pete, after the first two tries playing this op as the Canadians..... the third time was a charm as the Germans!  :)

I gotta emphasize to everyone contemplating downloading this Ortona '43 mod.... there are really tremendous battles and ops (I must try one of the campaigns, soon) that the guys have constructed for these great small maps.   The maps are truly gorgeous and well made, too!

Thanks, again, Pete and Buck.

#19: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:51 pm
    —
Hey Guys,

I've just returned from exercise. I appreciate all the compliments but I think a large portion should go out to PT who's base work has lead to this result.

Cheers Buck

#20: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:02 am
    —
Thanks a lot Pete and Buck!
Great stuff...and for playing vs AI the smaller maps are great fun!
Very nice work on the maps...bravo!

Minor "bug" report. The gadget files supplied with the mod are missing Luftwaffe/FJ ranks.

#21: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:43 pm
    —
thanks squadleader. Glad to see that you are enjoying the mod!
Thanks also for pointing out the graphics bug. When I get back to updating the beta I'll have a look at it. Right now though, I feel like having a bit time off from modding and am enjoying playing other people's mods  Smile

#22: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:16 am
    —
Started playing this mod a couple of days ago. I went head first without reading your notes and was taken by surprise (in a positive way) by the small maps and the ferocity of the battles! I'm loving it, but I'm having a hard time assaulting as the allies. I will have to take better care of my troops.

In the Loyal Eddies Ortona Opertion it was just impossible to advance, every time I destroyed one BG, another one took it place and because the German FJ where faster than the Loyal Eddies, I ended up playing the same map over and over.

Thank you for this excellent mod! It's truly an Italian Stalingrad.

#23: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:24 pm
    —
Good point, Ivan, about the para bg's being too fast. I will have to change that or adjust the Ops.

#24: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: CC_CO PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:02 pm
    —
Ortona 43 is a well made and tense modification of CC5. Playing it is almost like going back to a more brutal version of old CC2. The terrain is rough, bumpy and uneven, creating short view distances, often leading to these short ranged, insane fire-fights you normally wont experience in other modifications.

I have reached the 12th in the Canadian single player campaign and have captured the supply road up to Cider Crossroads, however, I am constantly being cut off in San Leonardo. Have been forced to clean that map two times already, and now I have to do it a third. New German BG just moved in. So my two battle-groups north of San Leonardo are therefore running out of fuel and ammo. Good thing I’m not fighting a human opponent.

The first map in the campaign, Moro Delta, took me five painful battles to capture. The map also depleted my battle group on it. No tanks left in it until I decide to reinforce.

As others I also wanted to be surprised, so I read as little about Ortona 43 as I could and decided not to peak the German side. So on Moro Delta I got the surprises I wanted. For instance I lost 2 Sherman’s in the second battle, against an antitank gun ambushing the road. In he following battles I lost my last Sherman, this time to an infantry gun behind a hedge. A lot of my infantry got cut down by enemy MG fire.  

What else to say at this early stage.

The music. I love the intro music. It set the tone of this brutal mod. However, when a map has been loaded the music could perhaps be a bit longer in order for it to fade out in an echo. The maps are great. Love them already. They are detailed and the size of the buildings makes things more realistic.

I like the fact that rifle squads has no smoke. Also, the few shells available for the mortars works fine too. You try not to waste your mortar ammo Smile The German Mg sound is a bit too loud. Same goes for the sound of the blasting tank Mg sound.

Whatever the changes Pete & Buck Compton will add to their modification, I think it is safe to say that Ortona 43 already at this early stage is a little unpolished diamond.

Thank you!

#25: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:34 am
    —
HiPete and Buck-Reme

Started playing as Canadians today - SP GC

1) - I dont think the index.mpi file should be in the map pack, when I extract the entire map pack to /maps  it wants to overwrite the original CC5 index.mpi. The index.mpi is in the .pln file and will be swapped out with the mod.

2) - The plug in didnt work for me. I have VISTA which prevents automatic file moves and overwrites. I believe this caused the plug in to fail. I did a manual install ( Rolling Eyes ) (holy shit I remember the "good" old days when it was ALL manual - NO THANKS). Interestingly, VISTA asked me to give CfgV13 admin rights AFTER the manual install. - too late Bill Gates.

3) - The game is sweet - it reminds me of some of the harder COI mods like GDS with limited units and no support. No human waves here, the units are too valuable.

So far so good - I will do an AAR after a few more prctice OPS.

Thanks for picking this mod up from PT and doing a great job of finishing it.

#26: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:37 am
    —
Also - the debrief screen has a US flag as the back ground.. just picking details...

And thanks for the historical links, this all adds to the fun of playing.

#27: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: Hanzs-Sobieski PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:39 pm
    —
Very good job!!!THX

#28: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:56 am
    —
Great mod to play, the Canadians are VERY short on troops and tanks, so it is important to minimise casualties. I may have to reinforce the HOC already after 3 battles!
The battle sounds are very good, lots of screams, and I hear some German troops going beserk a lot.
It is very CC2 ish with the bren sounds and small maps.

#29: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:55 pm
    —
I appreciate your comments guys.
Yes, playing as elite is severely limiting your units. If it makes it too hard you could always play as line. I have read the comments above and must admit that it never occurred to me that it was going to be a problem for some people to win the GC playing as elite. When playtesting i usually finish a map within 1 or 2 turns and after the first German battle groups are disbanded it is possible to quickly move on and occupy the bottom half of the stratmap.  As always, the game is best enjoyed h2h.
For the update I am going to take a closer look at increasing infantry survivability.

#30: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:18 am
    —
No need to adjust the force pools, I'm not saying they're wrong, only that you dont have unlimited units like in some mods. This is a good thing.

#31: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:43 am
    —
The Shermans can be devastating, when they finally get through the mud!

Sterlin.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  229.18 KB
 Viewed:  15525 Time(s)

Sterlin.jpg

#32: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:51 am
    —
Another good result. This was me defending, so it is always a turkey shoot against the AI. But with the German forcepools so big I need to wear them down.

About the forcepools, I am playing on elite, so the quantity of many of the units is zero. It would be better to give the player 1 of all the units so I can at least play them. Example there is a Fox A/car whic I would like to take for a test but is not available.

LaTore.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  122.57 KB
 Viewed:  15485 Time(s)

LaTore.jpg

#33: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:45 am
    —
My favorite Canadian unit is the Close Assault section. It comes with a mortar and a PIAT which I'm not normally fond of, but this time Walker killed a Mk IV and got a medal!

I like the small maps. I know they are cut up sections of larger maps but I think they are better this way, it suits CC5 better to have this size maps like CC2 and CC4 did. The combat is quicker and there is less exploring / recon to find the enemy.

Assault.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  117.19 KB
 Viewed:  15435 Time(s)

Assault.jpg

#34: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:40 pm
    —
Yes, the close assault section with direct fire mortar was included to provide a little more firepower on city maps. Not sure if you have played on a citymap before but on those maps there are certain no-go zones for armour and there you'd want something to blast gerry. The 2inch mortar actually seems to have been used in a direct fire role to blast through doors.
I have said it before too: small maps = more fun. The AI seems to be different in that they move from vl to vl more aggressively. The space between vl's seems to have an influence too.
Glad to see you are having fun playing sp . How about a h2h game?

#35: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:40 am
    —
I played a few battles vs Ivan_Zaitsev on Gameranger the other day. It was fun. Mortars are pretty deadly, maybe even more deadly coming through a roof?

Also noticed something about men staying in the ambush mode, even when you told them to go to defend. Not sure....

#36: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: decedus PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:07 pm
    —
Thanks for this bloody job. I remember when this project strarted... was already young!
Chô.

#37: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:56 pm
    —
I'm getting a little tired of the LOS. Walls should not block LOS if you are next to them. And every small bush blocks my tanks LOS. I don't mind the mud, that's the terrain and it's part of the mod's charm, but the LOS...  Rolling Eyes

#38: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:56 am
    —
Ivan_Zaitzev, walls blocking LOS was mentioned in my first post of this thread as a bug. In the bug thread I asked to comment on the los but you are the first to comment. As for the bush blocking LOS: I don't think I am going to change this because in my opinion it prevents tanks from dominating the entire map from one position or to shoot up infantry even more easily (infantry lacking sufficient AT capability).  It also causes to engage in more close combat fighting. On maps this size some compromise has to be made.

#39: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:27 pm
    —
Thanks Pete. I knew that the walls had been mentioned somewhere but I didn't remember where.
As for AT capability, German infantry has quite a bit of it, even the 12cm Mortars can track a tank, and those engineers with FT, explosives and AT grenades are quite nasty.  Laughing
But yes, the Canadian regular teams have no means to destroy a tank.

#40: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: carusoLocation: Livorno PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:09 pm
    —
well done creators...it seems a very good work, thanks  Smile

#41: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:18 pm
    —
Pete wrote (View Post):
As for the bush blocking LOS: I don't think I am going to change this because in my opinion it prevents tanks from dominating the entire map from one position or to shoot up infantry even more easily (infantry lacking sufficient AT capability).  It also causes to engage in more close combat fighting. On maps this size some compromise has to be made.

Agree, dont change the los blocking. It took  few battles to get used to, but on maps this size it's important to get cover. I didnt play too many of the town maps so the walls los wasnt a problem for me.
Expect to do a lot of crawling through mud in this mod......

#42: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:33 pm
    —
caruso wrote (View Post):

Lets have some games soon.

#43: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: carusoLocation: Livorno PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:05 pm
    —
Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
caruso wrote (View Post):

Lets have some games soon.

Hey Antony! Sry, i didn't see your post...

Btw, sure  Smile

To the creators, just a little observation: I think that the fatigue factor should be increased a little bit....

Cheers y'all....

#44: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: pt11070 PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:12 pm
    —
I am so hopeful that the mod will be finished. It has been 10 years since all this started. Please let us know when all is done.
Pt

#45: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:57 am
    —
Hey PT nice to see you again on this forum. Not to worry, this mod will be finished. Most of the updates have been completed. What is stopping me from releasing the update is that I am not able to fix the stratmap issue myself and that I still need some time to test the updates.

#46: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:51 am
    —
Very Happy WOW....looking forward to DL ing and play this awesome mod once the final update is ready  Very Happy  it looks like you guys have done a great job....thanks for persevering and putting this out for the CC community..we all apprieciate it !!!  Very Happy
as a Canuk, this is one of my favorite battles to read about.....have read Mark Zuehlke's book "Ortona" many times  Cool
thanks again Gents  Very Happy

#47: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: pt11070 PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:42 am
    —
Is there a strat map with the plugin? I am trying to install mod manually since plugin manager is not working for me for some reason. I noticed no strat map.
Pt

#48: Re: Notes to Ortona '43 Beta I release Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:59 pm
    —
There is a stratmap. The files are in the CCimages.pix and .gdg files.
Did you see my pm? If you like we can test the latest version.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Ortona 1943

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1