GJS-LSA Beta is available
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#21: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:17 pm
    —
Battle for Caen mod by Dima is released already and is essentially GJS-TRSM for TLD. Excellent mod.

But features like stacking/merging battle groups and being able to attack into maps from two locations is really what brings the game to the next level.

#22: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:32 pm
    —
so...the NEW matrix update that just came out for LSA will be ok with the GJS - LSA mod im assumming? Smile

#23: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:05 am
    —
Actually i was getting an error on start up which looked like something to do with the formatting of the .txt files, so i just stayed on the .53b Beta version patch.

Has anyone managed to get GJS 6.0 working with the brand new matrix patch?

#24: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:39 pm
    —
i havent hooked up with anyone yet to play GJS LSA, but i did load in the new patch. was going to use hamachi until GR is set up to run GJS LSA.

cathartes...do u think running the new LSA patch will be an issue? i find it real intersting that matrix throws out the new official patch 1 day after GJS LSA comes out. WTF??

does anyone think GR will set it up so we can run GJS LSA thru GR??

#25: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:41 am
    —
buuface wrote (View Post):

Has anyone managed to get GJS 6.0 working with the brand new matrix patch?

I applied the new LSA patch and GJS 6 beta is working fine....

#26: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: MarkM PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:06 am
    —
Aetius wrote (View Post):
Thanks for the GJS LSA release, having a blast playing it.
The LSA forcepool system, new sounds and the static BG's give the mod an extra dimension.
I still need some time to get used to the soldier behaviour, they seem to crawl back to safety when under fire, i played the stock LSA game but didn't notice the "safety crawl" that much.

GJS fan since v4.2 (2003).

Aetius

I can assure you the "crawl back to safety" is a LSA initiative, and nothing to do with the GJS mod.

#27: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: Aetius PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:52 am
    —
weird thing is that this behaviour is less prominent when fighting inland than when fighting on the beaches, probably something to do with cover.

#28: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:03 am
    —
This mod definitely deserves a post on the front of the forum.

Mooxe?

#29: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:32 am
    —
Cannot find the download  Sad

#30: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:39 pm
    —
I haven't commented on this mod before but I should have. I played the operation with both sides and I loved it. Great mod, great maps and just plays well. Never mind about the bugs. I do read the bug thread but I have experienced just 1 ctd. Again, great effort on this mod and it has set the standard again for future LSA mods (as it did for CC5) .
I love the new sounds!

#31: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: MarkM PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:17 am
    —
Hi guys,

It seems the game is running pretty smoothly for most people. There will always be the odd crash/bug, they won't go away.
Its way better than the CC5 crap that almost made me leave CC for good.

So,has it been established yet that the current release, with minimal reinforcements for the allies is correct?

I noticed Steiner (hi Mike) saying that he playing with morale on, I actually prefer it off. Comments?

I am getting a new fibre optic cable to my residence sometime in the near future, thus will be able to play this baby
without too many hickups from my end. Thus my interest to know just where this mod is currently at.

#32: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: Firefrost PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:01 am
    —
Hi People,

I seem to be unable to access the download, does anyone know of an alternate link? Or could someone host a torrent for a bit?

Cheers!

#33: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: PionUrpo PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:04 am
    —
Firefrost wrote (View Post):
Hi People,

I seem to be unable to access the download, does anyone know of an alternate link? Or could someone host a torrent for a bit?

Cheers!

Same for me. Finaly got LSA from sale and would like to get my hands on this marvelous mod.

And many thanks for your hard work Cathartes.

#34: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:34 pm
    —
The mod is online again.

#35: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:05 am
    —
Thanks Mooxe!

#36: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:51 am
    —
cool... hope I c download it this evening!  Cool

#37: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:27 am
    —
How do I install this mod?

#38: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:49 pm
    —
Disregard last transmission!

#39: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: MarkM PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:50 am
    —
Bump.

Any update info Carthes?

Hi guys,

It seems the game is running pretty smoothly for most people. There will always be the odd crash/bug, they won't go away.
Its way better than the CC5 crap that almost made me leave CC for good.

So,has it been established yet that the current release, with minimal reinforcements for the allies is correct?

I noticed Steiner (hi Mike) saying that he playing with morale on, I actually prefer it off. Comments?

I am getting a new fibre optic cable to my residence sometime in the near future, thus will be able to play this baby
without too many hickups from my end. Thus my interest to know just where this mod is currently at.

#40: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:23 am
    —
I have no info from Cathartes but given he is working on the next Matrix CC (PiTF + mod from Catharts & Manio) so I would not think he has time for updates right now....

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3