GJS-LSA Beta is available
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#41: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:22 am
    —
Hi
I'm currently testing my vetmod with the valuable advice of Cathartes.

In the GC in progress at day +5 I have not had any crashes. I hope soon to upload the german vetmod, that seems to me to be very hard.

Problems remain with Ai sleeping, especially in the first days on the beaches, but that in addition to being a problem with the game engine, also depends on the evolution of the battle on the beaches. If you come blown away immediately, this does not happen.

In image my currently situation

e.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  128.1 KB
 Viewed:  540 Time(s)

e.jpg

#42: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:22 am
    —
this mod is only for h2h that's why the Ai is sleeping it has not been updated at all that I know to play the AI.

Tigercub

#43: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: salhexe PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:49 am
    —
In my experience, Ai sleeps only when it is not interested to gain ground at that time and in accordance with the strategic situation of the campaign, otherwise it makes a hard assault.
This is a true for WAR/TLD/LSA that old CC.

#44: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: Cathartes PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:58 pm
    —
Stiener,
Saw your PM, working on an update to GJS when I have the time.  Will do the best I can.  Go ahead and send your list.
Best,
Cathartes

#45: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: Firefrost PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:19 am
    —
Been playing a H2H campaign of this with a mate, IMHO this mod with LSA makes for the best CC experience I have ever had. Pretty much a reason to buy LSA by itself. Thanks a lot Cathartes!

#46: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: Spud1889 PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:05 am
    —
Hi,

Just clicking on the link on the first page of this thread and it downloads 500mb of something but I can't then unzip this, is this the right link to this mod or should I find it somewhere else?

#47: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:21 am
    —
Hi Spud 1889......not sure whats going on with the DL. perhaps Mooxe will look into it like he did before?

Mark M .......hows it going bro? for now id say that the allies will not be getting a reinforce button. but i think you may have figured that out by now.  Smile  
im 7 days into the GC and the allies seem to have enough tanks and troops so far.a bit short on FireFlys tho......
not sure whats going to happen in the long run yet tho. the mod does need a bit o tweaking tho  Cool

#48: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:57 am
    —
I just DL and installed it and seems to be fine.

As for some that want this game? Scour the net on occasion, you can actually find it for a really decent price and by that I mean **legal** copies. I picked it up around 2 months ago (used) from an advertisement for just 15.00 used in the case with the manual still.

#49: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:41 pm
    —
do you think you will be doing an update anytime soon cathartes? it would be awesome if you could  Very Happy

#50: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: Cathartes PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:11 am
    —
stiener wrote (View Post):
do you think you will be doing an update anytime soon cathartes? it would be awesome if you could  Very Happy

I could be bribed with beer. Smile

Sorry, just been busy with things that make a living and other real life issues.

#51: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:48 pm
    —
LOL........what kind of beer are you drinking bro? ill send some over!!  Very Happy

real life and making a living suck...but we all have to do it, altho theres always the Lotto!  Cool
when ever you can get to an update we will all appretiate it bro. thanks.

#52: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:18 pm
    —
Have to agree with Stiener that real life comes first!

Having said that an update making a good mod even better would be appreciated....

#53: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:32 am
    —
Cathartes...did you get the beer? LOL  Very Happy

any news on an update?

#54: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: Cathartes PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:02 am
    —
Need a case of Steam Whistle Pilsner.  Think customs will let it through to the US?

#55: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:08 am
    —
perhaps i could bring it down myself and we could visit......LOL......what part of the USA are you in bro?

#56: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:41 am
    —
any news of an update?

#57: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:24 pm
    —
I guess the beer bribe never arrived:)

#58: Re: GJS-LSA Beta is available Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:47 am
    —
TSA probably intercepted it.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3