CCIV with VetBOB, German Vet nd Malmedy submods
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: CCIV with VetBOB, German Vet nd Malmedy submods Author: Silverpen PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:16 am
    —
Hello,

Is it a  game/mod bug? Why do all American infantry units remain virtually frozen and are forced to remain in fixed setup position for balance of any battle? Is this part of German Vet submod to help balance game and weaken American attacks?

Silverpen

#2: Re: CCIV with VetBOB, German Vet nd Malmedy submods Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:45 am
    —
Sounds like an issue on your end but I have no idea what.

I've played TT's VetBoB for years without any issues.
And I have no idea what a Malmedy Sub Mod is.

sorry

#3: Re: CCIV with VetBOB, German Vet nd Malmedy submods Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:16 pm
    —
It seems you are playing the wrong side of a VetMod.

If a vetmod is named German VetMOD it generally means you must play as German. It does not make the German side AI to behave like a veteran player or anything. It means you are the veteran and need some extra challenge.

#4: Re: CCIV with VetBOB, German Vet nd Malmedy submods Author: Silverpen PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:57 pm
    —
Hi,
   Well this is interesting. I tried the VetBob Mod without the GermanVet submod and as Platoon Michael stated it plays normally. But with the
   GermanVet Mod playing as the American the American infantry units are frozen where they are setup.Pzt_Kazov has a point. So the submod
   installed must match the single player oppenent. Makes sense!

Thank you both.

Silverpen

#5: Re: CCIV with VetBOB, German Vet nd Malmedy submods Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:34 am
    —
Not the opponent but your side must match the vetmod side.

If the German vet mod is installed you must choose the germans to play as. In this case the americans can't move because they are coded that way by the author to force the player (German) to attack and search and destroy most american units. When the US vetmod is installed you will notice the german AI units tend to be running all over the place and coming for the VL's as a horde.

#6: Re: CCIV with VetBOB, German Vet nd Malmedy submods Author: Silverpen PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:43 pm
    —
Correct!

Thanks

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1