Attention: Hosting on Game Ranger Multiple Public GCs
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: Attention: Hosting on Game Ranger Multiple Public GCs Author: Slyguy3129Location: Texas, USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:33 pm
    —
Hey guys just getting back into CC and the re-releases.

I have the latest patches/BETAs of CoI(DoF2 mod), WaR, TLD, & LSA. I don't currently have PitF, but hope to in the future.

Anyways, I will be playing GCs, at the moment I'm hoping for a LSA GC, whatever platform it is, it will be an open GC ie, other people will play the "public" side.

I don't know what settings need to be for GCs, I'm assuming for LSA it needs to be Allied:V(To give fewer units while giving more time for bridges) Axis:R/G(To give a boost to troop levels/morale), with force morale on 20/25 minute battles.

I am CST and will be on for most of the day for a while. My handle in GameRanger is KGB0806, I normally host under a LSA room, so if you don't see a room look for me, and PM me. If I am not already in a H2H battle, I will be playing the AI in one of the platforms. It may take multiple times give me a second.

Hope to see you guys on the battlefield, I miss playing CC online, and am itching to get back into the fight. Good luck gentlemen, I will see you in Close Combat.

#2: Re: Attention: Hosting on Game Ranger Multiple Public GCs Author: Slyguy3129Location: Texas, USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:23 am
    —
Also looking to play one vs one gcs on all platforms as well.

#3: Re: Attention: Hosting on Game Ranger Multiple Public GCs Author: Slyguy3129Location: Texas, USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:50 pm
    —
120 views and not a single person online in Game Ranger on my side of the planet.

Why are people asking if CC is dead, clearly this place and it both have gone the way of the dodo.

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1