Nordland in Battle Of Berlin?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Nordland in Battle Of Berlin? Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:10 am
    —
Hi, I was wondering if there were Swedish voices in the old Fall Sverige mod for cc5?  If there were and if anyone has them or the mod, could you send me a copy of them? I was thinking about using them for the 11. SS Division Nordland units in the recently released Battle of Berlin for Tld (Which is a great mod). I've already added the Dutch voice files for the 23. SS Division and French voices for the 27/28. SS Divisions, but I couldn't find any useful sound files for the Nordland Division.

#2: Re: Nordland in Battle Of Berlin? Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:31 pm
    —
Just checking...French voices are from Meuse, right?
Dutch voices from Battle of The Scheldt?

Great idea adding on those voices BTW!

#3: Re: Nordland in Battle Of Berlin? Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:33 pm
    —
Yup, French voices are from Meuse, but the Dutch voices are from LSA.

#4: Re: Nordland in Battle Of Berlin? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:28 pm
    —
Good idea DoktorPaj!

#5: Re: Nordland in Battle Of Berlin? Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:36 pm
    —
Thank you Tejszd! I just hope someone still has the mod, since the Fall Sverige Project and forum was closed in 2008.

#6: Re: Nordland in Battle Of Berlin? Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:50 am
    —
DoktorPaj wrote (View Post):
Yup, French voices are from Meuse, but the Dutch voices are from LSA.

Ahh...LSA! Completely forgot about this title!  Wink

#7: Re: Nordland in Battle Of Berlin? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:14 am
    —
I thought i added Norwegian voicies (EGerVox) in the original CC5 Battle of Berlin..hmm, Rolling Eyes

Anyway..i have posted it in your mailbox

/Mats

#8: Re: Nordland in Battle Of Berlin? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:18 am
    —
Sorry couldnt post it! maximal size was 2 Mb..

/Mats

#9: Re: Nordland in Battle Of Berlin? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:31 am
    —
If you put them on your own in a vox file here they are in two rar files..

Wave 1.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Wave 1.rar
 Filesize:  1.58 MB
 Downloaded:  597 Time(s)

Wave 2.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Wave 2.rar
 Filesize:  1.88 MB
 Downloaded:  916 Time(s)

#10: Re: Nordland in Battle Of Berlin? Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:44 pm
    —
Thanks a lot Sapa! I just added them and they're working perfectly!

#11: Re: Nordland in Battle Of Berlin? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm
    —
Nce!  Very Happy

/Mats

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1