Problem Installing/uninstalling cc5
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Problem Installing/uninstalling cc5 Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:32 pm
    —
Hi guys. I have allready posted this at the matrix forums: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3380163 But maybe I will have more luck here.

I couldn't uninstall CC5 so I erased all the files. But now I try to install it and the setup atempts to uninstall the game and does not give me the option to install.
What can I do?
I can't uninstall the game from the control panel either.

Update: I have installed the game in another computer, then copied the files to my computer and now the game runs! But I can't uninstall it from the control panel or the cd. From the cd it runs the uninstall but does not uninstal anything. I have erased the SSI key from the registry but notheng has changed.

Also, I have created an ISO of my game so I don't have to use the original CD, but the game does not recognize the mounted ISO.

I don't know what else to do, the game is running but I want a clean install, not what I did.

EDIT: After uninstalling with "Revo Uninstaller", cleaning registry and uninstalling and installing like 8 times in 3 hours. The game is finally working like a charm. You could delete this or just leave it here for the future generations.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1