Update thread
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Rhineland '45

#101: Re: Update thread Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:08 pm
    —
Pete wrote (View Post):
Funny you should ask. Just yesterday Buck and I had a chat about the mod. I have not done anything for months because I am (temporarily) fed up with the mod. It needs work on the forcepools and forcepool reinforcements. H2h play went without issues though.

Thanks for feedback. It is good news H2H went without issues. I agree with Gunsche, we would really be glad to see a Beta!!! Smile

#102: Re: Update thread Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:26 am
    —
I posted map previews on our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/buckandpete/ .
I thinking about releasing a beta without having finished forcepools and campaign so bear with me.

#103: Re: Update thread Author: southern_land PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:21 am
    —
Looks great

#104: Re: Update thread Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:37 pm
    —
Update: added mapnames to the previews.
Also posted a download link on the page.

#105: Re: Update thread Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:32 pm
    —
Thanks Pete!

I downloaded and started playing it right away. Nice Theme Song and GUI is definitely very good and dedicated.

Just as feedback. I noticed some weapon graphics are not correct. For example main gun of the M36 Tank Destroyer.

#106: Re: Update thread Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:02 pm
    —
I hope you enjoy the mod.

ke_mechial wrote (View Post):

Just as feedback. I noticed some weapon graphics are not correct. For example main gun of the M36 Tank Destroyer.

Feel free to post your comments here. I am sure you will find a number of things  that I have been too lazy to update...

#107: Re: Update thread Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:24 am
    —
Thanks Pete.

I tried campaign screen last night. Unit Icons and background map were really professional and I loved it. It is even better than stock version.

Just one thing, the vehicle graphics seemed smaller to me than other mods. I think that was a design choice, they look good scaled compared to buildings, but it could be nice, to include bigger graphics from other mods or stock game and make optional as a submod maybe.

#108: Re: Update thread Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:11 pm
    —
ke_mechial wrote (View Post):
Thanks Pete.

I tried campaign screen last night. Unit Icons and background map were really professional and I loved it. It is even better than stock version.
. Thanks, and I'd have to agree with you on that. Excellent work on Buck's part.

About the vehicle graphs: some may be smaller, like the SturmTiger, but all graphs were either already in the file or have been imported from other mods. The M36 TD is a scaled down version of the one in GtC iirc.

What do you think of gameplay and maps?

#109: Re: Update thread Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:01 pm
    —
The download link to the beta files has been renewed. I have now uploaded file packs of all files so that you do not have to download file by file. Sorry, I didnot realize that before. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzWUdzxLCMxMaEx3OG0xc05SMjA&usp=sharing

The beta will be upgraded to a final version after I finish the data of our small intermediate mod project on the Dieppe raid.

#110: Re: Update thread Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:30 pm
    —
This mod is ALL great work and shows true dedication in all aspects of its creation.
I think its your finest mod to date.

Every owner of LSA should get this one and go play multiplayer!

Thanks for sharing the beta with everyone Pete and Buck!

#111: Re: Update thread Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:28 am
    —
Pete wrote (View Post):
The download link to the beta files has been renewed. I have now uploaded file packs of all files so that you do not have to download file by file. Sorry, I didnot realize that before. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzWUdzxLCMxMaEx3OG0xc05SMjA&usp=sharing

The beta will be upgraded to a final version after I finish the data of our small intermediate mod project on the Dieppe raid.

Thanks Pete, that will make it much easier!!!

#112: Re: Update thread Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:29 pm
    —
Well.... it looks like I will purchase LSA to allow me to examine Pete and Buck's gorgeous new work.  I know that it will be worthwhile owing to the excellence of the Ortona and Scheldt mods.

... it's just a hit on my retirement budget.

#113: Re: Update thread Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:17 pm
    —
Use the link upper right to add the Rhineland 45 .rars to your own Drive acct then download from there.

#114: Re: Update thread Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:45 am
    —
I can do the installer if you'd like.

#115: Re: Update thread Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:17 pm
    —
Hi Mooxe, thanks for the offer. In order to encourage people to play this mod there should indeed be an installer. I know I could have asked you but I thought I'd give it a try myself . Somehow many of my plans just don't seem to materialize though Very Happy  .
Is the google drive link posted in my previous message enough to get you started with?

#116: Re: Update thread Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:40 am
    —
What happened with the installer?

I was really looking forward to this one.

#117: Re: Update thread Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:38 pm
    —
Were you not able to do a manual install?

#118: Re: Update thread Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:40 pm
    —
After some amount of trouble I was able to get it downloaded from your site, and then got the folders extracted to my laptop. Then when I try to get the game to start there is a broken connection or something.

I'm not very good at figuring these things out.

#119: Re: Update thread Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:39 am
    —
I tried to install this again last night. I thought if I installed it into the LSA folder then that would do it. I was wrong.

Can anybody help me out?

#120: Re: Update thread Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:01 am
    —
I tried to create a foldel in LSA installation as other mods but dont work.
I dont remember exactly what I can do for start the game.

Appunti02.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  110.1 KB
 Viewed:  13110 Time(s)

Appunti02.jpg

Close Combat Series -> Rhineland '45

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
Page 6 of 7