Update thread
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Rhineland '45

#121: Re: Update thread Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:17 am
    —
Ok, I get that message too sometimes. Clicking again starts the application. Buck_Compton does not get the error which is why I thought it was only on my pc.
Anyway, I will pick up working on the mod again and try and make an installer.

#122: Re: Update thread Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:06 pm
    —
I recall having seen a sort of tutorial on creating an installer. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

#123: Re: Update thread Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:12 pm
    —
The readme from Bernd's modinstaller explains it quite clearly Pete. It thats the installer you are using?

ModInstallerReadme.zip
 Description:
readme

Download
 Filename:  ModInstallerReadme.zip
 Filesize:  1.14 KB
 Downloaded:  474 Time(s)

#124: Re: Update thread Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:51 pm
    —
I am not using anything at the moment. Did not know where to start.
I searched for 'installer' but got too many search results. But now I found it.
Thanks!

#125: Re: Update thread Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:17 pm
    —
No problem buddy!

#126: Re: Update thread Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:17 pm
    —
Ok, I have been trying to create an installer file for the Rhineland beta using the LSA Modinstaller tool but I keep getting an error message:
"Error on line 141 in D:\'locationpath'\modinstaller.iss : Column 49:
"Identifier expected"
"Compile aborted".

What I did:
Download and extract the LSA Modinstaller as it says in the read me. Then I copied and pasted the following folders in the LSA Modinstaller\mod directory: Data , Graphics, LocalFX, Maps, Videos. I created new icons with the same name as in the directory \edits . I didnot change 1 image in that folder. I edited the .ini file and edited the Readme.txt. Then I ran "Buildmod.cmd.
I don't know what else I am supposed to do but I am surprised to find no instructions on what to do with the CCE.exe and the CCResourceDLL.dll.
Who can help me out?

#127: Re: Update thread Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:21 pm
    —
Found the solution: The install.ini must not contain spaces or apostrophes in the mod name. This is not mentioned in the readme.

Close Combat Series -> Rhineland '45

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  :| |:
Page 7 of 7