Update thread
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Rhineland '45

#41: Re: Update thread Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:37 pm
    —
Hahaha yes thats true missed that one thanks

#42: Re: Update thread Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:42 pm
    —
Speaking of maps, I see four road barricades.  (Very nice idea by the way and realistic) I am asking because just curious and no idea about doing maps, How is it coded? Will it be crushable like a boccage by tank or demolishable by fire or act like a constant obstacle?

#43: Re: Update thread Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:54 pm
    —
Should be coded as crushable. Probably into wood rubble.

#44: Re: Update thread Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:06 pm
    —
Hello Guys,

Today I found some time to code the last two remaining maps. With that done we are just one more step closer to finishing this project. I do need to refine and standardize all the details.  

I've also started working on a stratmap a sample of which is shown in this post, I hope you like it. But this part of the project is still far from done as we still need to discuss some connections and the map needs to be coded.

Cheers,

Buck

Stratmap nieuw 2015.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.24 MB
 Viewed:  562 Time(s)

Stratmap nieuw 2015.jpg

#45: Re: Update thread Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:33 pm
    —
I like it Buck! - You are an artist.
The dirty map/paper-texture is cool, but I think even the towns, roads and rivers should be covered in the same texture as well.

Really looking forward to this one!

#46: Re: Update thread Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:30 am
    —
Very nice looking start map Buck!

#47: Re: Update thread Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:45 pm
    —
It is awesome to hear again about the project, thanks for the update, stratmap looks really nice...

#48: Re: Update thread Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:52 pm
    —
Thank you guys. It is a paintstaking job. Each minor error is a reason for a crash with which i'm battling right now.

#49: Re: Update thread Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 3:14 pm
    —
The strat map is just completely incredible!!!  That is some beautiful work, Buck.

Thank you for all of your efforts!

#50: Re: Update thread Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:25 pm
    —
Just read the updates on this, very much looking forward to this mod. GL Buck and Pete, great work so far!

Just have a few spelling comments on the stratmap, if it is possible to edit: Leverkussen->Leverkusen Smile, Jullich->Jülich, Nederkruchten->Nederkrüchten, Huckelhoven->Hückelhoven, Niederkruchten->Niederkrüchten, Dulken->Dülken,

#51: Re: Update thread Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:21 pm
    —
Beautiful stratmap!

#52: Re: Update thread Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:01 pm
    —
Came to my mind after reading Tripwire's post in Scheldt topic but wanted to mention in the right topic. Any updates since June guys?

#53: Re: Update thread Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:02 pm
    —
Erm yes, I thought I'd never see the day of me pushing Buck to finishing something but I am waiting for a stratmap with which I can continue working on btd's, campaigns, battles and operations. Apart from that there is a lot of fine tuning to do before we can go into the h2h test playing phase. I still don't completely understand the forcepool system. It does not do what I want.
I am hoping to get this done before the end of the year but putting an eta on paper equals jinxing the project after which all sorts of things will start going wrong. So no ETA.

#54: Re: Update thread Author: Gunsche PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:08 pm
    —
What is the problem with the forcepool?
The reinforcements?

#55: Re: Update thread Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:13 pm
    —
We have now got a working strategic map so that we are able to create test battles for every single map. There are still a ton of things to do though.

#56: Re: Update thread Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:41 pm
    —
Thanks for the update Pete!

#57: Re: Update thread Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:18 pm
    —
That sounds great!

#58: Re: Update thread Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:53 pm
    —
That is great news, Pete!!  Thank you for giving us this update.  Cheers!!

#59: Re: Update thread Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:42 pm
    —
Having fun placing vl's and using authentic German topographical names where possible. I mean, can you say "Muehlenfleuth" ?  Twisted Evil On the plus side, anyone in here probably knows what a "Bierkeller" is and if he does not he should visit one as soon as possible.

#60: Re: Update thread Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:33 am
    —
Zwei bier, bitte.  Smile

Close Combat Series -> Rhineland '45

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 7