Gameranger, IP and LSA
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: Gameranger, IP and LSA Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:13 pm
    —
Hi. When I play CC5 with Gameranger, Gameranger will take care of everything, I just have to wait for my opponent to show as connected.
Now, when I play LSA with Gameranger and I'm hosting, I have to give my IP to my opponent, is this the case with everyone? Is a thing with LSA or something related to my opponent? It's not really annoying, but it would be great if we could make it automatic like CC5.

We haven't tried him hosting and he is the only one I have played LSA with.

Thanks!

#2: Re: Gameranger, IP and LSA Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:38 pm
    —
I also had the same problem with both LSA and TLD on Gameranger. When the host starts the game via Gameranger, instead of launching directly to the game multiplayer screen the games start as usual. I don't know what the solution is. Anyone else have an idea?

#3: Re: Gameranger, IP and LSA Author: nikin PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:16 pm
    —
Yep, in Matrix releases need specify opponents external IP (Gameranger or direct connect). No options.

Can be considered a small bug compared to CC5.

Cheers, nikin

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1