Opponents wanted
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: Opponents wanted Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:42 pm
    —
Looking for opponents to play LSA or a CC5 Mod (Anything but Normandy) at Gameranger.
Starting from 2100 GMT on weekdays. You can find my account number in my signature.

#2: Re: Opponents wanted Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:03 pm
    —
Stalingrad v1.2? or what other mod you have in mind?

#3: Re: Opponents wanted Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:12 pm
    —
Yeah I am definitely going to be around more often. Theres a couple Stalingrad custom Operations I have that the Mercenaries played vs Pzt years ago. They are nice and balanced and nowhere near as long as a GC.

#4: Re: Opponents wanted Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:25 pm
    —
We can try custom OPs with custom BG's as proposed in this thread http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10136

3 maps, multiple days you customize your BG based on points given by CCReq I construct the OP etc.

An alternative to playing with stock operations and BG's and to take care of CCreq full potential that I think was ignored many years.

#5: Re: Opponents wanted Author: TheImperatorKnight PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:26 pm
    —
I'll be around Wink

#6: Re: Opponents wanted Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:24 pm
    —
I started a "Battle of the Ebro" Great Campaign with a guy called RZA, I don't know if he is in the forums. It's great fun but he is kicking my ass! Well, we all knew that was going to happen!  Laughing  Laughing

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1