Not Played CC for years returning home
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Not Played CC for years returning home Author: Kryptia PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:26 pm
    —
Hi guys it must be at least 8 years since I played this religiously!!
Was hoping if you guys could help was wondering does CC series work with windows 8?? or am I going to need an older version of windows to run this fantastic game.
Any help would be appreciated as I have trawled the net and all I can find is window 7 issues??#

Thx

#2: Re: Not Played CC for years returning home Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:48 pm
    —
No specific issues with Windows 8 reported yet. I use Windows 7 64bit and everything works fine, on all versions.

The only thing that will not work is MMCCIII, it comes with Cross of Iron and uses MS Java Virtual Machine. I have not been able to get it to work.

#3: Re: Not Played CC for years returning home Author: Kryptia PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:57 pm
    —
Thx mooxe will go and buy CC this weekend cant wait to get back into it I was a massive cc5 player any recommendations on any releases since?

#4: Re: Not Played CC for years returning home Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:52 pm
    —
I still play a lot of CC5.

Get into the Stalingrad or Utah mods.

If you get a re-release, get TLD and then download the Battle for Caen mod.

#5: Re: Not Played CC for years returning home Author: Kryptia PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:15 am
    —
mooxe were you ever a member of AA clan bout 8 years ago?? I went by the tag Curtz back then??

#6: Re: Not Played CC for years returning home Author: mikwarleo PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:50 pm
    —
welcome back, imho cc5 gjs/utah give the best game experience. Worlds well on Win7 Pro with win98compat. Most reliable I've had the game in years since being previously on Vista and XP.

#7: Re: Not Played CC for years returning home Author: Volksjager_cnLocation: Washington state, USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:07 am
    —
Mooxe & Mike,

How are you guys doing?

#8: Re: Not Played CC for years returning home Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:38 am
    —
Where you been? Not playing other games I hope!

#9: Re: Not Played CC for years returning home Author: Volksjager_cnLocation: Washington state, USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:53 am
    —
Work and family take most of my attention these days.  I did played other games but not as much as when I were in CC games.  Mostly Total Wars, BattleField, Harpoon and Command (also from Matrix).  A couple days ago, I was watching the ABTF movie and that made me to check out the CC arena.  So, how has the recent CC releases after CCV?  

Are you still in CDN forces?

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1