TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.2 (obsolete)
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Kharkov

#61: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod Download Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:39 pm
    —
Maps are cc3 custom maps reworkeb by me: I have created 2 of the 7 map files of every map and I have reworked many of the others, but to do maps from the beginning it takes really more time (I mean to complete all 64 maps).
Another thing that has helped me it's the usage of Stalingrad Mod tanks/vehicles: 85% come from there. Very few come from other mods and few they have been created by me.
Remember also that it's an upgrade of my CC5 version of the mod: many graphic files were already at my disposal.
Having said this, It has been a work of 3 months (one-two hours per day, for no more than 3-4 days in a week).
To complete a total new work, in my opinion, it's necessary at least 1 year (probably more).

Drizzt

#62: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod Download Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:06 pm
    —
Uberdave wrote (View Post):
I've been trying to download Kharkov for about two weeks now. Must be problems with CCS.

The one time it did complete, it said the compressed folder was corrupt and would not open.

:(

Hi Dave, I tested this download after you reported receiving it corrupted. It did not corrupt on my end. Only thing I can suggest is do not use the resume feature if you have been.

#63: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod Download Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:51 pm
    —
I got it, finally. Thx.  Twisted Evil

Close Combat Series -> Kharkov

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4