Help us with H2H VL RULE
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Help us with H2H VL RULE Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:36 am
    —
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/images/deployrule/deployrule3.jpg
Hi,im playing H2H
In this picture. You cant place troops in the top right.

What if the top right has a VL? Then can we put troops there?

I think i know the answer but i want to settle a debate about it. - Thanks.

#2: Re: Help us with H2H VL RULE Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:57 am
    —

Ok, so can Germans place troops bottom left?

#3: Re: Help us with H2H VL RULE Author: nikin PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:28 pm
    —
Yes, can.

#4: Re: Help us with H2H VL RULE Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:32 pm
    —
I think a player should be allowed to defend all his vl's even if some are isolated from others.

#5: Re: Help us with H2H VL RULE Author: Dima PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:41 pm
    —
Yes, they can according to VL rule.

#6: Re: Help us with H2H VL RULE Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:29 pm
    —
Thank you!

I was wrong  Embarassed

#7: Re: Help us with H2H VL RULE Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:42 pm
    —
Pete wrote (View Post):
I think a player should be allowed to defend all his vl's even if some are isolated from others.

I agree with that too.
As well as any land period.
Can't count how many stories I've read with people being too far left/right/forward

#8: Re: Help us with H2H VL RULE Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:47 pm
    —
I would only have a problem if the lone VL is seperated from the others by water or a bridge.

#9: Re: Help us with H2H VL RULE Author: mikwarleo PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:48 pm
    —
VL rule, Anthony your first photo is right and the second photo German can deploy bottom left as directly connected to VL.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1