A Bridge too Far Modification
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: A Bridge too Far Modification Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:53 pm
    —
Does the ABTF mod work correctly with the latest Wacht am Rhein Public Beta 4.50.15b patch?.

#2: Re: A Bridge too Far Modification Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:24 pm
    —
Digs wrote (View Post):
Does the ABTF mod work correctly with the latest Wacht am Rhein Public Beta 4.50.15b patch?.

No,. Nomada hasn't done anything regarding CC for quite some time. His ABTF was for 4.50.07 as recall and DOES work with that patch, might have been an earlier patch even, it was his 1st mod for WAR. His BOB mod works as well, bub not with 4.50 well either and has CTD into the mod.

He also has another Ardennes mod on his site with super tanks (T28, maus etc) that is pure fantasy and interesting, but alas it has crash issues with the latest to patches.

Hope this helps.

JS

#3: Re: A Bridge too Far Modification Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:01 am
    —
Hi Johnsilver, thanks for the detailed response, it's very helpful indeed. I've had WaR since it was released, but haven't bothered playing it because of the state it was in at the beginning. I'm aware of Nomada Firefox's other mods, I just wasn't sure if they worked with the latest version. Thanks for clearing that up.  Cool

Wacht am Rhein

#4: Re: A Bridge too Far Modification Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:19 am
    —
Hi Digs,

Platoon Michael put together a really nice Ardennes mod if you like HUGE infantry teams and a wide assortment of armored vehicles, artillery spotters etc to play around with He did a jam up job on that one and Selhexe has a vetmod for it also am thinking in one of the topics here?

Been several months since played it, but one of my all time favorites and thought it was better than the CC4 one for sure (no disrespect to TT) because of larger maps and more of them in WAR.

#5: Re: A Bridge too Far Modification Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:46 am
    —
Yeah, I'll definitely have to give that a try. Thanks.

Stock mod for WaR by Platoon_Michael

#6: Re: A Bridge too Far Modification Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:50 pm
    —
Hi Digs,

That is Platoon Michael's Stock Mod. Smaller teams, but pretty neat as well.

Here is the topic with the Vet Mod:

TT/Platoon Michael Vet Mod

#7: Re: A Bridge too Far Modification Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:09 pm
    —
Okay cool, thanks for the link.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1