Merry Xmas... I know its early but...
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:15 am
    —
Its about that time holidays come up & not everyone is going to be here....

The interest we all have is Close Combat

Long live the developers..... hey... they started it..... Cheers & more Beers Very Happy

Long Live the modders..... who's dedication makes CC what it is. .... Cheers & more Beers  Very Happy

Long live this crowd who keep the dream alive... Mooxe you do a wonderful job!..... Cheers & more Beers  Very Happy

In August of 2004, Zappi, Homba, Bambam887, RedScorpion and MOOXE all pitched
in to create Close Combat site. I would to thank all the people who have visited and
found this site to their liking. I hope you had time to check out some of the great Close Combat
mods and our forums. I'd also like to thank all the members of our volunteer staff that have
helped over the years, and all our users that contributed to this si
te![/b]

Long live the contributors who's helpful replies to problems & military stuff in general makes it a happier place... Cheers & more Beers  Very Happy

Most of all thankyou to the 33970 users that frequent this site....  Cheers & more Beers  Very Happy

Have a very Safe & Merry Christmas to one & all Very Happy Salute[b]

#2: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:57 pm
    —
NORAD Santa Tracker

Merry Christmas.

Last edited by platoon_michael on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:22 pm
    —
Merry Christmas everyone.

Thanks Bungarra. I read all the links you post so keep those coming.

More years to come!

#4: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:32 am
    —
Hear, hear!  Very Happy

#5: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:22 pm
    —
To you all, Mooxe, Dima, Platoon M [Dave], Sapa, TJ, SothernLand, Zapp, Ronson, Kanov, Bungarra, mikwarleo, Legion, pvt_Grunt, US_B, nikin, squad ID, and everyone who enjoys CCS.

Cheers & more Beers

#6: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:03 am
    —
Thanks Mats! And to You!

/Mats

#7: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:24 am
    —
Merry Christmas to you all!

I wish you the best and that this may be the best christmas ever for you and everyone you love and care about.

#8: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:54 am
    —
I dont have a tree up yet and I havent got any presents for anyone, there's still plenty of time until Christmas so I dont understand what you're all going on about  Rolling Eyes

#9: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: ronsonLocation: England PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:07 pm
    —
A very Merry Christmas to everyone here,
Also I wish you all a very happy and sucessful new year for 2014.

Cheers
Ronson

#10: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:12 pm
    —
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys!

#11: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:37 pm
    —
Merry Christmas Gents  Exclamation

You too platoon_michael.  Laughing

#12: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:37 pm
    —

Merry Christmas CCers Smile

#13: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:10 am
    —
Wouldn't mind sitting on her lap!

#14: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:21 pm
    —
Today seems like a good day to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. You are all excused from playing for 1 day but on Boxing Day it's time to get your daily fix of CC again!

#15: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:55 pm
    —
Merry Christmas everyone!

12,7mm.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  65.21 KB
 Viewed:  363 Time(s)

12,7mm.jpg

#16: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:28 am
    —
Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
Wouldn't mind sitting on her lap!

Uhmmm - I think you may be doing it wrong! She should be on YOUR lap  Wink

Merry Christmas CC'ers and ex-CC'ers still lurking.

It was all plants vs zombies on ipads today, kids and their devices! At least they've gone off minecraft finally so I can get a turn on my PC again.  Evil or Very Mad

Looking forward to new CC this year and a reload of old unplayed mods. It would be good to arrange everyone to play an older mod sometime, even if it's single player only, with AAR's and screenshots. It would help bring back the feel of the old forum days with lots of people playing the same game at the same time. I'll start a survey in the new year - I reckon Der Kessel may get a vote....

#17: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: BRNJSC PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:53 pm
    —
Merry xmas to all from 7A_D6H guys and happy new year

#18: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: carusoLocation: Livorno PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:43 pm
    —
Well, i'm very in late but happy new year  Very Happy

#19: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:34 pm
    —
OK
Now that that's over.

What did you get?

I got a $25 gift card to Best Buy which I promptly gave to my Son.

#20: Re: Merry Xmas... I know its early but... Author: carusoLocation: Livorno PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:44 pm
    —
Smile  some clothes and a game pad.

....and some money which i promptly gave to the wind Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1