Some Q about the game
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

#1: Some Q about the game Author: verbaLocation: New Providence (Bahama's) PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:19 pm
    —
So ive played my share of CC: CC2, CC3, CC5 plus longest day. And now PITF.

I noticed that the MG42 is more deadly than ever? I mean in a fight between a Bar team in a house, and a panzergrenadier (gpz) team in a bush, the bar team gets slaughtered at a range of about 80 m .

And for the record the bar team was, experienced with good morale. They were also ambushing and saw the Panzergren before they saw the Bar team.

Anyone noticed this too?

Also the Bazooka teams miss so frequently? I mean i had a few occasions: one team hiding in a house, tank passes at 20 meters= they miss the shot at the side of the tank? Again an exp team with normal morale.

Never had any of the above in any other CC, so am i missing something?

#2: Re: Some Q about the game Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:21 am
    —
About your MG42 story... its been mentioned in the forums a few times. I am not sure if they patched or plan to patch or are doing nothing. There's many other differences like the one you describe between all the new versions. It seems like there's a different person for each release adding his own way of doing things.

#3: Re: Some Q about the game Author: verbaLocation: New Providence (Bahama's) PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:06 am
    —
hi Mooxe thx for the answer.

Pitty with the mg42, is there a mod for it?

I tried changing the values but i just dont get it right.

#4: Re: Some Q about the game Author: TheImperatorKnight PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:27 am
    —
Yes they made the MG42s far too deadly, imho. It's made worse by the fact that almost every German unit has an MG42, so American infantry are really underpowered.

As far as missed shots are concerned I agree, and I find tanks miss a lot more frequently too compared to the older games. It might not be ideal, but it makes for some tense gameplay.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1