results of 1st fully completed GJS 4.4 GC
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: results of 1st fully completed GJS 4.4 GC Author: Generulez PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:53 pm
    —
RS_Chuikov as Allies(defeated) by RS_Generulez as Germans

These are the results for 31june fall
Germans manged to counter attack by 2 LR tank BGs ABT101 and SS panthers on 14th and throw the allies back to the Sea. Juno and Sword were German until 25th after started to lose ground slowly due to heavy losses and lack of tanks guns and men.
Only german tanks left on 31 are 10 Panthers of 2pz. Div nad several stugs in numerous BGs.

#2:  Author: Generulez PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:08 pm
    —

#3: question Author: fubar PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:40 pm
    —
Did anyone of you noticed a succesfull use of "Faustpatrone" weapon, by panzerjeager or panzerabwehr units? What kind of wepon is it, it looks like a panzerfaust but its more slim , more like pnzershrek withot the shield, i cant recognize it.
I never seen any of those AT units in a succesfull at attack with anything else than HHL...

#4:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:09 pm
    —
not as powerful as the pzfaust, but works just well too. if you check the pzgrenadiere teams (and others too) they carry a faustpatrone as means of AT capability, and it works. Wink

#5:  Author: fubar PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:42 pm
    —
any idea what effective range it has?

#6:  Author: dalo PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:25 pm
    —
Ive had some good kills with those little AT teams, especially defending on the beachn level where there id the stone ramp, a stuart came up the ramp to stop the machine guns and i had a sneaky little team with panzerfausts in the shrub at the top lol

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1