Close Combat Network Dropdown Box
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#1: Close Combat Network Dropdown Box Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:19 pm
    —
I am just wondering if anyone is using that drop down box in the upper right hand corner of the site. If you are not its basically a list of all the known CC sites left that are useful.

I am contemplating removing it if not enough people use it. Another reason I may remove it is while I was travelling on the holidays I was using an IPad to view CCS and that drop down box throws the alignment of the entire site.

If I do remove it, something else will be done to at least keep the links accessible without bookmarking in your browser.

Do you guys have any input?

#2: Re: Close Combat Network Dropdown Box Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:18 pm
    —
Have used it a couple of times since the start of CCS.

#3: Re: Close Combat Network Dropdown Box Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:44 pm
    —
Once
Maybe twice.

Three times if you count just now. Smile

#4: Re: Close Combat Network Dropdown Box Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:52 pm
    —
I hate to admit it but I never noticed until you mentioned it. Now I will be using it.

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1