Problem with German Windows 7
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Problem with German Windows 7 Author: HarryHirsch PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:02 pm
    —
Hey guys,
I have a new computer with the german "Windows 7". The problem is that the system folder called "Program Files" automatically renames in german "Programme". So during installation of CC5, Windows always rename the folder ("Program Files") , that I want to create, in "Programme". So when I want to load the Mods with CfgV13 it cant find the folder "Program Files". How can i create this folder "Program Files" or fix this problem?

Thx

#2: Re: Problem with German Windows 7 Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:33 pm
    —
Install CC5 to C:\SSI\Close Combat V - Invasion Normandy\

Works for me.  You can use any drive or partition.

#3: Re: Problem with German Windows 7 Author: HarryHirsch PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 pm
    —
Hi tripwire,
unfortunately this doesnt work at my computer. Is there any other chance to solve this shit or can I "hack" CfgV13 to search the datas in other folders?

Thx Harry

#4: Re: Problem with German Windows 7 Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:43 pm
    —
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=81

I think thats the answer your looking for.

Edit your registry.

Let me know..

#5: Re: Problem with German Windows 7 Author: HarryHirsch PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:17 pm
    —
Hey mooxe
thank you very much for your answer. This editing works very well. thanks a lot.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1