Tips and Tricks for smooth Multiplayer
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Tips and Tricks for smooth Multiplayer Author: fry30 PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:54 pm
    —
I remember running a solid CC5 GJS game on game ranger playing regularly against someone I met on here. He hosted the games, and we had a blast. Shoot, now that I think of it, I also remember playing Stalingrad Mod against someone as well. But this was all years ago. Anywho,

I remember the gentleman was very avid about following a certain protocol to make sure the tactical and strategic aspects of the game ran smoothly.

This was all back in college, and needless to say I've forgotten more than I've learned since then. Wasn't there a page on this website that used to explain the whole process.

I seem to remember that the process involved

Battle ends, game is saved. Players go back to settings screen. Host reloads game. Waits for visitor to reach strategy screen. Host proceeds into next battle. Does this sound right?

Any other tips for running CCV multiplayer.  Btw I'm using game ranger, as mentioned, and typically playing Lan.

#2: Re: Tips and Tricks for smooth Multiplayer Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:34 pm
    —
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=122

That may be what your talking about?

#3: Re: Tips and Tricks for smooth Multiplayer Author: fry30 PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:31 am
    —
Yup... thanks.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1