Want to write an article on Close Combat
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Want to write an article on Close Combat Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:54 pm
    —
Hey there, to most of you, I am a newbie, the rest who know me, I am a pain in the ass....

That being said.. I have been a part of console gamign for a few years now. Coule years ago I got back into change from being a specator in one gaming community to helping contribute with vidoes and blogs.

One blog I do regularly I vivist other games outside our community. I figured I would love to do a retro write up on revisiting Close Combat.

That beng said.. I want to play CC3.

Want to lay it online.

I have windows 7 at home

I know I need Game Ranger

What do I need to do to set up online match?

I wont be playing anything but short term.. I will load up all the maps I made, I have those on CD.. but really, just want a few games of fun, cpature some screenies and make a blog to promote onf of my favorite games I played...

#2: Re: Want to write an article on Close Combat Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:58 pm
    —
Good Idea Sbufkle!

and please upload all your maps;)

Type Ghazwah..THE BEST!

#3: Re: Want to write an article on Close Combat Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:00 pm
    —
DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
Good Idea Sbufkle!

and please upload all your maps;)

Type Ghazwah..THE BEST!

I think alot of my maps are already here! lol!

Its funny.. back in the day when I played CC so much, to get a single say 1.4 gig map the dl could take a couple hours thanks to the old screeching 56 k modem. I believe you could probably get  ALL of my maps now in the same timeframe!

#4: Re: Want to write an article on Close Combat Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:37 pm
    —
Hey Sbufkle!

Maybe we´ll have a go over one of your WWI maps jut for the sake of the old days? Never managed to challenge one of the old The Great War mod team members in all those years and with the end of CCS looming on the horizon, it would be a nice touch, wouldn´t it?

cheers

Robo

#5: Re: Want to write an article on Close Combat Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:18 pm
    —
diggin.robat wrote (View Post):
Hey Sbufkle!

Maybe we´ll have a go over one of your WWI maps jut for the sake of the old days? Never managed to challenge one of the old The Great War mod team members in all those years and with the end of CCS looming on the horizon, it would be a nice touch, wouldn´t it?

cheers

Robo

ROBO!!! Upon leavign the CC community my biggest regret was not being able to get the CCV mod done! LOVE to discuss the GWM!

Is CCS on a timer? Mooxe has earned a gold medal keeping it going and all.. I would hate to see him thorw the towel in but woudl understand.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1