Alternative Mod Ideas
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop
About which theater would you like to have a new CC5 mod?
British Empire and Japan (Battle of Singapore, Malayan Campaign WWII)
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
French and Vietnamese (First Indochina War 1950s)
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
British with SAS BGs in Malaya (Malayan Emergency 1950s) (That would be really awesome!! )
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

#1: Alternative Mod Ideas Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:04 pm
    —
Hi Guys,

As a real enthusiastic of Close Combat mods, I would like to share my ideas about mods, that would be envisioned in the future...

I realized that except Okinawa mod, there is no other that deals with battle in pacific (especially concerning the British and French)
Possible Mods:

1) Engagement between British Empire and Japan in pacific (Battle of Singapore, Malayan Campaign WWII)

2)Engagement between French and Vietnamese (First Indochina War 1950s)

3) British with SAS BGs in Malaya  (Malayan Emergency 1950s) (That would be really awesome!! )

I suppose the weapon and other data is available from previous mods until now, of course mapping is very important. But these maps may be converted from the maps of the available mods?(No idea, not a modder). I have just added a site survey about preferred future mod theaters. Another thing to my amazement is: Why is matrix games stucked with wwii and never cares about these theaters and does not publish new games about it?

Ok guys what do you think?

#2: Re: Alternative Mod Ideas Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:11 am
    —
Burma
and dutch east indies.
Or Guadalcanal.

I voted the french-Vietnam war.

#3: Re: Alternative Mod Ideas Author: Boniface76 PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 6:55 am
    —
Vote no 1

#4: Re: Alternative Mod Ideas Author: Sequoia PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 10:21 pm
    —
Hello:

For CC5: Malaya campaing or Kohima / Impal.

Bye

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1