are there any King Tigers in BGs?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

#1: are there any King Tigers in BGs? Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:07 pm
    —
Hi Guys,

I used to play GJS while ago and I recently installed it again. I remember (Regular GJS or TRSM) that I came across with King Tiger in BG of Panzer Lehr and played it but I can't find it now, just about to go mad? There was any of them or I dreamed about it?!...

#2: Re: are there any King Tigers in BGs? Author: Gunsche PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:20 pm
    —
The King Tigers were found in the regular GJS 4.4 for CC5, I belive Dima left them out from TRSM because they didn't arrive within the mod timefame, can't remember for sure.

#3: Re: are there any King Tigers in BGs? Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:09 am
    —
Yeah thanks, I checked in the web then I realized you have to install allied vet plugin to have them (which I had way back then). I know KönigTigers first arrived in July, but I play them like the battle is in july...Wink

#4: Re: are there any King Tigers in BGs? Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:33 am
    —
theres Tiger I 's in the 130 Lehr BG in GJS 4.4......3 of them...and of course the Tiger Batt. 101, but dont ever remember seeing tiger II 's in GJS.....perhaps on german recruit setting???

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1