Was 10 years enough?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#141: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 am
    —
Hi im a bit busy atm to write a long message. But i find this distressing. For the love of god PLEASE! Dont close the site!

#142: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:04 am
    —
One does not quit in Close Combat - George S. Patton Jr.

patton-on-site.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  45.19 KB
 Viewed:  568 Time(s)

patton-on-site.jpg

#143: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: TheImperatorKnight PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:07 am
    —
"This is a game you will show your grandchildren, and mightily bored they'll be" - Lieutenant General Brian Horrocks

#144: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:56 am
    —
TheImperatorKnight wrote (View Post):
"This is a game you will show your grandchildren, and mightily bored they'll be" - Lieutenant General Brian Horrocks

Laughing

No doubt. I showed it to mucho children, and they were all bored straight away. To them, it was no match to Call of Duty.

#145: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:34 am
    —
The Fuhrer demands that CCS remain on the internet!

#146: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:50 pm
    —
I need a minute to think about this thread

Captain.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  253.18 KB
 Viewed:  565 Time(s)

Captain.jpg

#147: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:12 pm
    —
Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
Hi im a bit busy atm to write a long message. But i find this distressing. For the love of god PLEASE! Dont close the site!

Still busy writing Antony? Never mind, we get the point  Smile

#148: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:21 pm
    —

Right, another thread hijacked  Smile

Here is my contribution:

Shakespeare once wrote:
"To Close, or not to Close: that is the question."
and:
"The Mooxe doth protest too much, methinks."

#149: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: TheImperatorKnight PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:42 pm
    —
Pete wrote (View Post):
Right, another thread hijacked  Smile

It would be quicker to point out threads that aren't hijacked than to list the ones that are Laughing

#150: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:04 am
    —
Mooxe please don't close the site.
This site is THE Close Combat site of the internet. Kids of the 90s know Close Combat. Bridge to far was peoples life.
A while back i was at a miniatures gaming convention playing "Bolt Action" tabletop game. And when they herd i was a Close Combat fan it immediately scored as a point of recognition. This game is a great game and it deserves its website.
Even though forum participation is declining in general(all forums), this website still serves as a fantastic website for the game.

This website is a wealth of of information,discussions and downloads. What right do you have to take it away? Of course you have every right but ya know what i mean.  Laughing

290 unique visits a day is great! There is a silent majority out there.              (Lyndon b Johnson reference! )  

If you want me to be able delete spam advertising please give me that ability.
I would love to contribute articles, but unfortunately im shit at writing. Any volunteers?

#151: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: TheImperatorKnight PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:53 am
    —
I can write articles. Only issue is I use British spellings so you'd have to get used to that Razz

It would be great to see a more active Home page. And the Download section is fantastic, even if it's not been updated in a while. For me though, the Forums are the main thing I visit this website for. I don't know why but the Matrix forums just ain't the same.

#152: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:25 pm
    —
No

No This Is Not.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  306.37 KB
 Viewed:  567 Time(s)

No This Is Not.jpg

#153: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: sod98 PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:04 am
    —
I can write articles. Only issue is I use British spellings so you'd have to get used to that Razz

It would be great to see a more active Home page. And the Download section is fantastic, even if it's not been updated in a while. For me though, the Forums are the main thing I visit this website for. I don't know why but the Matrix forums just ain't the same.

Agreed this site is great.

#154: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: TheImperatorKnight PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:26 pm
    —

These images have been quite creative so far  Laughing

#155: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:40 pm
    —
Winston Churchill gives a memorable message...

Winston Churchill.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  54.48 KB
 Viewed:  511 Time(s)

Winston Churchill.jpg

#156: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:37 pm
    —
Idea

#157: Re: Was 10 years enough? Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:38 pm
    —
Please don't shut down CCS

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  :| |:
Page 8 of 8