Completed RSR Ver II maps
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#21: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: southern_land PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:07 am
    —
We're going to get RSR working on tLD with 64 brand new maps

#22: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: southern_land PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:51 am
    —
...and another one

Map23-FULL.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  471.39 KB
 Viewed:  381 Time(s)

Map23-FULL.jpg

#23: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:39 pm
    —
Did I tell you southern_land that I am really looking forward to this one. Not happy on your previous RSR mod that the Leopard II didn't fair too well against the T-80. I expected better survivability from them.

#24: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:29 pm
    —
Great Work. I have an interesting idea, if it is gonna be for TLD and night battles are possible, any plans to include illuminating ammuniton for tank in place of smoke ?

#25: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: pt11070 PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:52 am
    —
These look awesome! Excellent attention to details. Makes me want to play he game just to admire the maps. Did you develop your own textures? Looks picture perfect.
Pt

#26: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: southern_land PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:45 am
    —
pt11070 wrote (View Post):
These look awesome! Excellent attention to details. Makes me want to play he game just to admire the maps. Did you develop your own textures? Looks picture perfect.
Pt

the textures are Cough (borrowed) from google Earth.  there are some really clear images out of some of the major metroploitan areas of western Germany... down the Rhine

Any area where the photographer is Aerowest

bede.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  363.52 KB
 Viewed:  383 Time(s)

bede.jpg

#27: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: southern_land PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:48 am
    —
Schmal_Turm wrote (View Post):
Did I tell you southern_land that I am really looking forward to this one. Not happy on your previous RSR mod that the Leopard II didn't fair too well against the T-80. I expected better survivability from them.

That wasn't mine, I was only the mapper... 43 out of 44 maps for RSR 1 I think

My main goal at the moment is to produce the maps and get this working, data tweaking might come later

re: illumination roads... I don't know if thats posible, worth thinking about though

#28: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: southern_land PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:51 am
    —
Another one is completed

RSR (37) FULL.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  482.38 KB
 Viewed:  488 Time(s)

RSR  (37) FULL.jpg

#29: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: Gunsche PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:30 pm
    —
Holy crap, those maps!
I want to drive a regiment of NVA T-72s through them and tell them about the teachings of Marx, the Warzaw Pact way!  Wink
Nice going, any chance for west german reservists/home guards (Heimatschützen) defending these maps?

#30: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: WhiteHorse PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:47 pm
    —
As always, CCmapmaking meister southern land's maps are so beautiful!!

#31: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:21 pm
    —
Great maps as always!

#32: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:19 am
    —
Great maps!

#33: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: southern_land PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:29 am
    —
Gunsche wrote (View Post):
any chance for west german reservists/home guards (Heimatschützen) defending these maps?
 if we were putting this to LSA yeah, I'd try to have them as the BO units in that game  unfortunately going down the LSA path is a hell of a lot more work

#34: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: southern_land PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:14 am
    —
Badda bing Badda bang

RSR (10) FULL.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  376.99 KB
 Viewed:  319 Time(s)

RSR  (10) FULL.jpg

#35: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:47 am
    —
First city map is coded   wasn't as bad as I expected

Map51-FULL.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  410.81 KB
 Viewed:  329 Time(s)

Map51-FULL.jpg

#36: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:54 am
    —
Nice city map... I recently played RSR again and noticed that it is better played in city maps with less or no tanks. It is also more realistic because I suppose in a modern war between two super power, tanks would be wiped out in first phases by ground attack aircrafts.

#37: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:47 pm
    —
Would be possible look forward to LSA Shane......

#38: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: southern_land PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:59 am
    —
DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
Would be possible look forward to LSA Shane......

Are you keen to give it a try?  I understand from talking to Tszed almost everything needs redoing

#39: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:57 am
    —
LSA from CC5 and even from TLD/WAR is a huge change....

- unused graphics were removed (you need find them and remove them) and some graphics images resized (ex. scenario editor BG's)
- the formula for penetration and or protection was fixed as there was something wrong with it but that means the old data needs to be changed to have the same game play
- Forcepool data changed thus the old data needs to be changed

#40: Re: Completed RSR Ver II maps Author: southern_land PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:55 pm
    —
Another one bites the dust   Can see it because of the trees but there's about a 25 meter elevation rise to the ruins

This map started life as a map Buck Compton designed for his bridge too far mod, got redone for OMG but not used, rotated and redone for RSR II... recycling at its finest, zero global warming gases have been produced in the production of this map  LOL

RSR (27) FULL.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  558.64 KB
 Viewed:  321 Time(s)

RSR  (27) FULL.jpg

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 5