WW2 Story
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: WW2 Story Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:59 pm
    —
Have mentioned it enough and thought would give a post and link to a B24 site where several years back I sent the kind gentleman the entire copy of my dad's memoirs while he was still with us (with his permission) and he put them on his one of a kind 458th US Bomber Group site that has good detail regarding most every aircraft that flew with that air group.

Darin put up a good portion of my father's memoirs, some pictures I sent him, including some while he was with the underground and still hiding from the Germans before being captured.

Here is a link to the site:

458th Bomber Group

#2: Re: WW2 Story Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:16 pm
    —
Link is not working.

#3: Re: WW2 Story Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:41 pm
    —
It seems to be fine here. Here is the link manually. Sorry about it not working Ke_Mechial:

http://www.458bg.com/crewarmour.htm

#4: Re: WW2 Story Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:54 am
    —
Good Read John Silver

can't imagine the stress they went through..... every moment waiting to be caught

And what about the Dutch underground... what a guts effort..

I dips me lid..

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1