Update February 2014
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Rhineland '45

#1: Update February 2014 Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:56 pm
    —
Hey guys,

It has been a while since we kept you up to speed on our project. So here is where we are at now:

Maps:
I have almost all of them ready. Whats remaining are two maps. one is allready dedicated but needs to be drawn. The other one is still a matter of discussion. Pete and I try to fiend a good balance between playability, historical accuracy and ofcourse a decent balance on the stratmap.

Data:
Pete has done a lot research and reading. It is hard to find confirmation of one single source in another. Especially the AAR's on allied and axis side seem to be contradicting or at the very least biased. Any how he has made a list of BG's and made a start filling in the details of the teams.

Graphics:
I have been busy trying to fill in the last gaps in the graphics. But for as long as things like BG's and Maps keepchanging so will the graphics.

Thats it for now.

Cheers Buck

#2: Re: Update February 2014 Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:23 pm
    —
That is good news. Wish you good luck and hope to play it soon...

#3: Re: Update February 2014 Author: Gunsche PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:03 pm
    —
Happy to see things rolling along!  
And FYI, I don't mind a priority on historical accuracy  Wink

#4: Re: Update February 2014 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:46 am
    —
Thanks for the update!

Looking forward to playing the mod.

#5: Re: Update February 2014 Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:50 pm
    —
Is there an update to this or is it dead? Would like to know, seems that Rheinland would be a good mod for CC5.

#6: Re: Update February 2014 Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:46 pm
    —
Not dead, just delayed. Maps are done (=64 new maps) but they have to be coded which is a massive amount of work and then there is the data that I have to get in a working condition. Then there is still lot's of things to learn about LSA. Buck has his hands full on work and studies and I have prioritized other things the past year.

Close Combat Series -> Rhineland '45

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1