Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#21: Re: Mods not working Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:35 pm
    —
Did you get this fixed?

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=75721#75721

#22: Re: Mods not working Author: stapleton_cottonLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:17 am
    —
Yes, many thanks Mooxe and Dima -
I still have some weird minor issues but I can live with them for now - at least I can play GJS again

Just for the record, the glitches are:
1) If I pause a game and go and open something else (e.g. Firefox, Itunes - anything else) when I come back to the game it's ruined - all the men have become luminous purple blotches. If I knew how to show a screenprint I would.
2) the campaign map doesn't work - by this I mean the various sectors' boundaries are all muddled up so it's impossiblle to see which unit is where. It's also almost impossible to move a unit on the campaign map at the beginning of a turn, so I can only fight statically (and will thus eventually lose the campaign). Assigning air/artillery support is also extremely difficult - only sometimes is it possible to "drop" the support onto the required unit
3) some very minor things - the piat now makes a huge "BANG BANG BANG" noise which I think should correctly belong to some massive German infantry cannon or something. And some of the unit images from the team selection page are wrong/muddled up e.g.  bazooka's image is a tank, an infantry unit's image an anti-aircraft gun and so on.

I'm still enjoying the mod (it's been years) but if anyone has any ideas what's happening....

I blame Windows 8 - eveything used to work in the good old days!

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2