CCS Youtube Channel
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#1: CCS Youtube Channel Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:02 am
    —
Just having a bit of fun, learning how to use Youtube and Bandicam. Lame 1st video fighting the AI.

Link

https://www.youtube.com/user/CloseCombatSeries

Last edited by mooxe on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: Stwa PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:42 am
    —
You do realize that Google is basically the NSA.  Laughing

#3: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:50 am
    —
Nice first vid! However could you extend it to show the debriefing and soldiers screens too?

#4: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: TheImperatorKnight PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:48 pm
    —
Great job! I subbed.

Now you just need to clean up that commentary audio "hiss" Wink

#5: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:47 pm
    —
Subscribed +1

#6: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:26 pm
    —
Nice video Mooxe, keep them coming!

#7: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:31 pm
    —
Ya mooxe,

Nice video. It reminds me alot of one Schrecken produced back when WaR was released.

It also reminds me of why I don't miss CC5.  Laughing

Girly soldiers are a must now days.  Exclamation  Idea

#8: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:46 pm
    —
Yeah, I subscribed the first day you announced it Mooxe. I like the the video and the commentary, looking forward to seeing more.  Smile

#9: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:22 pm
    —
Whats the song and dance you gotta do to be able to post comments on YouTube?

#10: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: TheImperatorKnight PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:47 pm
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
Whats the song and dance you gotta do to be able to post comments on YouTube?

You have to have a google+ account

#11: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:29 pm
    —
So I got the whole Google+ thing now but when I try to add a comment a window opens then closes.
Thus not allowing me to comment.

#12: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: Stwa PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:54 am
    —
More than likely the automated background check flagged your account, and now a more lengthy investigation must be performed by several security agencies before you can be cleared to post.  Idea

#13: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: southern_land PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:21 am
    —
Stwa wrote (View Post):
More than likely the automated background check flagged your account, and now a more lengthy investigation must be performed by several security agencies before you can be cleared to post.  Idea

Cavity search!

#14: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:43 am
    —
southern_land wrote (View Post):
Cavity search!

You pay extra for that  Embarassed

#15: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: Stwa PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:18 am
    —
OMG  Exclamation  Arrow

#16: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:37 pm
    —
Ended being an issue with Firefox.
One has to enable 3rd party cookies in order to post comments.

No cavity search,I've been saving myself for that special Dr. and my colonoscopy.

Now all I need is a free software that will allow me to make videos of CC.
If you have suggestions I'm all ears.
It's gotta be free,there's NO money over here.

#17: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:56 pm
    —
You wont find a good free one. Buy Bandicam, it's 40 bucks.

#18: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: TheImperatorKnight PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:41 am
    —
I can confirm that the free ones come with malware (I double checked after someone reported it). I recommend Bandicam too.

#19: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:10 am
    —
Am going through the 'stalingrad campaign' at the moment... I know it can be hard to watch all those movies but i expected at least some more likes there. I will try to make a comment when something interesting occurs in a certain battle or i'll give some general feedback.

#20: Re: CCS Youtube Channel Author: KG_LokiLocation: Husker Nation PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:51 pm
    —
interesting.

if you want to play Stalingrad PM me.

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1