Cross of Iron v3.61 Patch + Bug Reports
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: Cross of Iron v3.61 Patch + Bug Reports Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:47 pm
    —
Patch v3.61 from Jan 25th, 2014 is now the latest patch.

Patch is all inclusive.

Post bug reports to this thread or at the Cross of Iron forum from Matrix Games.

Download the v3.61 Patch.

v3.61 25 Jan, 2014

Bug Fixes
- The MMCCIII multiplayer server has been discontinued and support for the multiplayer campaign removed from the game menu.
- Fixed a case where AT guns could end up twisting back and forth, failing to select a single target to fire at.

Last edited by mooxe on Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Cross of Iron v3.61 Patch + Bug Reports Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:38 pm
    —
I had posted this at the Matrix Games Forums for Under CoI Support but I never got a response. Maybe someone here can answer me.

Originally posted here.

Hi,
I'd just like to know if I can safely install the 3.61 update over top of the 3.60 press review copy of Cross of Iron?. Or, do I have to install the 3.60 update which is 60.69MB prior to installing the 3.61 update?. Just making sure.

#3: Re: Cross of Iron v3.61 Patch + Bug Reports Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:40 pm
    —
3.61 is all inclusive, its the only patch you need.

#4: Re: Cross of Iron v3.61 Patch + Bug Reports Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:52 pm
    —
Good to know, thanks Mooxe.

#5: Re: Cross of Iron v3.61 Patch + Bug Reports Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:38 am
    —
AT Bug fixed !!!!

Cross of Iron would have done OK the last couple years if that AT Gun Bug from the last patch had not ruined the game. I am glad Cross of Iron is playable again.

#6: Re: Cross of Iron v3.61 Patch + Bug Reports Author: Stwa PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:10 am
    —
Hi,

Was COI playable prior to the patch that messed up the AT guns.  Question

#7: Re: Cross of Iron v3.61 Patch + Bug Reports Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:24 pm
    —
Stwa COI should be ok now with the v3.61. The previous patch had the AT gun bug which ruined our ability to use AT guns. Before the bad patch AT guns worked normal.

#8: Re: Cross of Iron v3.61 Patch + Bug Reports Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:40 am
    —
I think Stwa was being sarcastic. Am I right?.  Laughing

#9: Re: Cross of Iron v3.61 Patch + Bug Reports Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:57 am
    —
This isn't a v3.61 bug but a CoI nuisance. When using Battle Maker and assigning victory locations on a map. If you need to delete or change the name of a VL, it takes several, apon several lmb clicks, to bring up the dialog box, instead of just two. It would be nice to have a key assigned to opening the dialog box, or at least to be able to delete a VL by just hitting delete.

#10: Re: Cross of Iron v3.61 Patch + Bug Reports Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:42 pm
    —
updated version 2 modswap and mmcc3 version 2.00S

#11: Re: Cross of Iron v3.61 Patch + Bug Reports Author: GD_Luk1313 PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:29 pm
    —
US_Brake wrote (View Post):
AT Bug fixed !!!!

Cross of Iron would have done OK the last couple years if that AT Gun Bug from the last patch had not ruined the game. I am glad Cross of Iron is playable again.

Is that u old dog?
wanna try a game some day?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1